Running Man (Part 1)

Seconds

Everyone were move to the first check point with their car according to their teams color.

“I think this episode were really grand since our tshirt were printed our own name.”said Jaesuk while driving the car.

$(KGrHqNHJB8FI-gH9RjQBSU277EiEQ~~60_3.JP

“Dae hyung, the car’s color also followed the team color.”said Gwangsoo.

“The tshirt just like one of Exo tshirt. We also had a name printed on the tshirt and wolf 88 were printed at the back.”said Xiumin.

il_570xN.473624792_26d6.jpg

“Erm, Nana really love the shirt. She always wear Lay oppa tshirt at home.”said Sohyun who sat beside the driver.

“Aish, i think they will become a nation siblings one day.”said Jeasuk.

 

“I think we will win. I trust you guys. We can beat Jongkook’s team.”said Cha Tae Hyun sat beside the driver, Gary. The team member laugh slightly.

“Aish, i curious what was the first game.”said Nana while making her hair to bun.

“I think it must be a breakfast game since today theme was foodie dancing.”said Kai.

Nana do a hand dance while follow the rythm of the music played on the radio because she was too happy if it was an eating game.

Kai smile widely looking to Nana beside him. He loves seeing Nana like that.

 

Red team arrived first. “Yeayyy, we are the first team.”shout Hyuna with spoiled voice.

D.O take the card then read the instruction. “Order your breakfast then eat the dish.”

“Let’s start.”said Jongkook then they sit at their table to order the food.

“Hyung we should order the cheapest food. We need to save money.”said Haha.

“I need good food.”sadi Hyuna means she wants an expensive breakfast.

Jaesuk team join them then black team arrived. While they are waiting for their food, Jihyo’s team arrived.

“Why are you late?”ask Gwangsoo.

“We give Lay drive the car. He turn to wrong way.”said Jihyo making other laugh. Nana laugh die hard looking to her foolish brother face.

 

“Eat the breakfast within the time that was collected by the dancing movement.”said the director when the food being served.

1333082680368.jpg

559011_10151556514868986_1291379292_n.jp

“Is this called breakfast? I think this is brunch already.”burst Cha Tae Hyun.

“Aiii palli start the game.”said Jihyo since her team was the last member will start the game. They go with the first three game.

Since only 2 players can dance at once for each team.

“Yeah kyeopta Sohyun and Jaesuk-hyung will dance.”said Gwangsoo.

“We sent you guys the hot dancer hah.”Cha Tae Hyun pointed to Kai and Nana who were already stand up to start dancing.

Then Rainbow A song played, the players start dancing crazily.

Kai and Nana enjoy dancing like a couple then “Yaaaa dance hardly don’t play both of you.”said Cha Tae Hyun since his team members seems just enjoy the dance not care about the amount that collected.

“Hyuna should put the pendometer at her pelvis.”said Haha because Hyuna keep doing y pelvis dance.

Sohyun and Jaesuk dancing crazily. Sohyun shake her hand die hard.

“Sohyun careful.”said CL afraid the pendometer might fall down and get to her face.

The song end, they count the amount to the seconds. Black team collect the less amount with 200 seconds which means they get 3 minutes to finish the dish.

They eat in fast speed, making Nana chocked. Kai laughing with mouthful looking to Nana who struggle. Kai patted her back when she chock.

“Ya Kai, ignored her. Finish your food.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

“Arhhh it was so hot.”Hyuna can’t eat the food and need to blow it first.

Sohyun can’t stand her laugh looking to how funny Jaesuk face when eating. White team die with laughing because their game will start later.

At last, all team failed. Kara Mister song played for this time. Nana once again being forced to dance with Gary.

“Aish this uncle does not have sympathy.”said Nana when Cha Tae Hyun push her out to dance once again.

The girl start do the dancing in the Mister choreography left the boys out.

“No no no.”Nana stop, her tummy hurt because dance just after eating in fast speed.

Kai bite his bottom lips looking how cute is Nana.

thumb.png

“Nana yaaa.”Cha Tae Hyun shout then laugh because he know he really forcing Nana.

Lay and CL can dance steadily.

 

“Aish who order this food.”Nana shout when their team food still many left.

Jaesuk who were beside them laugh to Nana’s shouting. Jaesuk team finish the game at first place then Jongkook followed by Cha Tae Hyun. Pity Jihyo team to become the last.

 

All of them move to the second place.

“Aish, i hate eating in that kind of stated.”said Nana resting her face on the car window while touching her tummy.

“Nana ya this is running man.”said Cha Tae Hyun. Nana smile slightly followed by Kai. Kai smile when Nana smile. Kai always had a peck to Nana when they in car.

 

“Let me drive this time.”Jihyo pushing Lay to the back when Lay about to enter the driver seat.

“Haish noona.”Lay unsatisfied.

Jihyo driving in high speed, she cross black team car.

“Wooow, who was driving?”Cha Tae Hyun shock when Jihyo cross their car.

“Jihyo noona.”said Kai.

“Jihyo??”Gary seems can’t believed.

“Yeay, girls power.”Nana said in less energy.

“Hahaha, what with those style. Saying girls power in lifeless.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

“I’m saving my power.”said Nana making the cars full with laugher doesn’t care eventhought they become the last team to arrived at the beach.

 

“This is the wrestling game. Since Jaesuk team arrived first, you guys will go to final. The rest will beat to each other to win.”said director.

“Wrestling with girls.”said Gwangsoo.

“We’re expert in wrestling.”said Sohyun making others laugh.

“Do you guys always wrestling at hime?”ask Sukjin making the girls laugh.

“We had play this one during our showtime.”explain Hyuna.

“But they do look like a wrestl girl.”burst D.O.

“D.O shi be careful with CL.”said Nana then CL shows her biceps.

“Wow, it really tough.”Jihyo touch CL’s biceps.

Then the games start, first game was between Gary with Lay.

“Lay hyung has a biceps.”said D.O while watching the match.

“Wow. Both of them really strong.”said Hyuna.

Suddenly Cha Tae Hyun pull up Kai’s shirt to see his biceps.

“Aish not too strong.”Cha Tae Hyun regrets then showing his biceps. Kai laugh because Cha Tae Hyun doesn’t have biceps. Nana laugh to them.

At last, Gary win. Nana jump in happiness.

“Aish, you’re no used.”Jihyo scolded Lay. Making Lay laugh.

So, CL need to cover it up.

“Hyung be nice to the girl.”said Lay to Jongkook. Jongkook just smile looking to CL.

“AAAAaa...how come a boy do that to a girl.”said Hyuna when Jongkook make CL falls. D.O and Haha jump in happiness.

“Hyuna don’t say that.”said Jongkook.

Then red team versus blackk team. Nana push Cha Tae Hyun to the front.

“This uncle still doesn’t doing anything.”said Nana.

“Let’s give Kai do it first.”said Ca Tae Hyun.

“I want do it.”said Hyuna.

“No no. D.O can you do it?”Jongkook want D.O play.

“D.O just know how to beat people.”said Lay making D.O eye him.

Jongkook let D.O play. Nana really hope that Kai will win because she wants to win this game.

At last Kai won.

Then they will play three time to know the winner.

Nana go to the centre while calling for Sohyun to the front. Sohyun push Xiumin to the front.

“No no no.”Cha Tae Hyun and Kai both of them doesn’t want Xiumin beat Nana.

“It’s not fair let’s Sohyun play.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

Then Nana won over Sohyun.

Next was, Kai versus Gwangsoo. Gwangsoo win over him. The last one to know the winner, Cha Tae Hyun out to beat Xiumin.

“Xiumin hyung was the toughest member among Exo.”said Lay.

“Uncle let out all of your energy.”said Nana to Cha Tae Hyun making Ca Tae Hyun laugh slightly.

“I want to eat the best food.”said Nana again kind of begging to Cha Tae Hyun with hope their team will win.

“Don’t worry appa will win.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

“Oh noo, Xiumin seems so tough.”Nana grabbing Hyuna's arm while watching the match.

Ding dong ding yellow team won.

“Apppaaaaa..”Nana sulking with Cha Tae Hyun.

Next was the game in determine the the worst team, Jihyo versus Hyuna. Jongkook need to let Hyuna play because she begged to him and he’s melt.

“Actually Hyuna also strog. She do sport alot.”said Nana encouraging Hyuna.

But at last, CL win.

“It’s ok Hyuna.”Jongkook patted Hyuna back.

“Can we not buying a food?”ask Haha because the loser need to pay more for the worst food. All of them need to buy the food.

Yellow team enjoy their food with the most cheapest price.

“It’s ok, we still can eat the nice food.”said Cha Tae Hyun to their team member while enjoying the food at the beach.