Job

Seconds

570180161.png

Sohyun upload her new picture this morning with caption “I feel so lazy to attend the class today.”

 

“Sohyun please take your scrip. Yesterday we already had our rehearsal, you can ask from Jiyoung dear.”just by that Sohyun pass from getting scolded by the lecturer because absent yesterday.

“She’s really lucky.”Jiyoung whisper to Sulli when Sohyun walking towards them. She still didn’t being scolded eventhought she’s late for this morning class.

Sohyun smilling naughthyly to her classmate because she know they envy her.

 

“So CL how so far?”ask GD to CL when they’re in waiting room. Their manager in now had a discussion and need to read several agreement for collebration of them.

“We had done with our goodbye stage and back to our daily routine. What about you guys?”

“All of them busy with their solo stage. Only T.O.P got an offered to act in new film.”

“So guys let’s start dicussed about you guys new concept.”said the Bigbang manager who suddenly appeared bring many files.

ZFLuwl5TSXuONsYlZ8HHf3famVpzOyrkgGCzYeNz

Then they start their work. GD really praised CL’s hardworking and her consistent when working.

tumblr_mh1o6bFxp71rjrb05o1_500.png

 

“Yeah that’s right Hyuna. Right left right left. Good!”the choreographer teach Hyuna and Hyunseung the chorus part. They start with dance practice first then will go to the vocal.

HyunA-Hyunseung-trouble-maker_1384839074

Hyuna and Hyunseung really focus and care to each other. They help each other when one of them can’t get the correct step of the dance.

 

“Nana, where is your design? I wanna see it?”ask the madam witch when they in the sewing class.

“I didn’t finish it yet.”

“But i wanna see it now.”

“But the submit date was not today.”

“Yes, but i need to see your progress.”

“I show to you yesterday.”

“I wanna see it once again.”

“This.”Nana give a the pieces of the fabric that was being rip by the madam.

“What is this?”

“Madam turn my design to this yesterday. So i need to start it back. I’ll promises to finish my design before the date line.”said Nana then she continues her cutting with satisfied face.

Nana wear like this to class. Her lecturer wants all her students attend her class with formal wear. Nana love simple and loose blouse for sewing class since that style was more comfortable. Nana think maybe she can rebel once she tired with the witch!

00091941-03.jpg

 

 

At 9.00 p.m, Seconds were called by their boss to have a talk.

“Hai girls.”the boss enter his room with Seconds who were already waiting for him.

“Hai appa.”all of them bow to him.

“Appa this coffee is for you.”said Hyuna while giving the boss a cup of hot coffee.

“Thanks Hyuna.”appa drink the coffee. “Do you guys know why i’m calling you guys?”

“No.”said Sohyun while other member shooked their head. CL and Hyuna were sit on the chair while Nana and Sohyun standing behind them.

“I’m obsolutely sure that you guys must be like it.”

“What? Appa make us curious.”said CL.

“You guys being invited to the most famous variety show.”said appa making the girls thinking what kind of show.

“1 days 2 night?”burst Nana making the girl “Aishh you think of Cha Tae Hyun a lot.”

“Running Man.”

The girls’ eyes rounded widely then “Kiaaaaaaaaaa...”everyone jump in happiness.

“Ok girls, stay cool. control your manner. The show was this Monday. But you got 2 episode because it was the special year end episode. Guess who will join you guys?”

“Erm, appa means, there are other idols will join us?”ask Hyuna then the boss nodded slightly.

“2pm.”Hyuna say kind of whisper to the boss.

“Aniya, Exo.”

“Waaaaaaaa....”

“Enough girls. Go home and take a beautiful sleep ok.”

The girls bow and say goodbye to the boss.

“I just can’t believe, we’re going to running man.”the boss still can hear the girls talking and laughing. He smile to himself because he’s happy when his kids was happy.

 

tumblr_m8fxqecnLy1rued0uo2_500.jpg

exoDO_shocked.jpg

“Erm, with Seconds? Serious?”Lay kind of blur asking their manager when the manager told Seconds will join them in running man.

tumblr_m5dneets6i1qhk0wlo1_500.png

“Ais hyung, chill.”Kai patting Lay back. Kai still control his happiness when the manager told that they were invited by the running man plus Seconds also will join the show. Kai smile widely.

tumblr_m3rdj9Za6a1rrzg06o1_1280.jpg

“But hyung did only 4 of us?”ask D.O to their manager.

“Yes, only 4 of you. So enjoy the opportunity given.”said the manager.

“Dae hyung!”shout them before Xiumin lead them out from the room.