Showtime (Performance)

Seconds

“Tonight we gonna watch the beautiful performance from our couples but it’s was beyond our expectation that we got a support from Exo, Shinee, B2st, Boyfriends and Bigbang. Wow..seems like this show gonna be famous. We should praised the couple for having 4hours practice only.”the mc break the ice.

“So any words from you guys?”the mc suddenly approach Bigbang who were sit in the center.

“CL, i love you.”making others laugh. It was from no other, Teayang.

“Sohyun noona and Minwoonie, we both support you.”said Boyfriend all together.

“Any words to Minho?”ask the mc pointed to Shinee but Shinee refused then Taemin stand –up, everyone thought the speech for Minhoo-hyung but “Kai-shii do you best!”only remember his bestfriend.

Exo seems the most cheerful and loud, all of them scream, “Jiayou!!!”

“What’s that means?”ask the mc to Xiumin.

“Fighthing!”reply Xiumin.

“And lastly B2st who you guys vote for?”ask the mc.

“Seconds.”Doojoon simply reply.

 

“Then the first performance goes to....charismatic couple. CL and GD. Let cheered for them.”said the mc, they used a jackpot  in determining their turn.

“As usual the leader come first”said GD while walking up to the stage.

CL’s rapping making the audience woww...

tumblr_mkhxmyrH5H1r53jvoo1_500.gif

“She’s really good at rapping.”Nana whispering to Kai who was sit next to her. All of them feel nervous because this is their first time doing a performance not in the group, except Hyuna because she once become the main dancer in Trouble Maker.

The performance was so fun with colourful outfit and cute with cool dancing, both of them look enjoying themselve and T.O.P keep clapping his hand after CL part.

 

“Next performance is...the hot one.”the mc pointed to Kai and Nana, who were not aware that they were chosen.

Nana smile looking to the floor while walking then suddenly Exo keep shouting, from the shout Kai and Nana gain an energy and want to do the best.

(Nana wear like this)

00075261-01.jpg

“Lets start.”said Kai who stand behind Nana.

tumblr_mtueruOLlq1r3xllho1_500.gif

During the last part of Dancing 9, Nana was about to fall to behind, fortunately Kai was behind her and aware of it, he move with dancing close to her to support her back. Making Nana smile yly looking to the camera with her y wave and Kai’s hot wave, making others scream loud same goes to CL. Kai chest touch Nana back. Kai touch her head then smilling shyly still dancing.

Only Lay aware of Nana losing balanced because he know well Dancing 9 choreography.

Then once again, Kai making communication with Nana when they start dancing History. He take out his cap then put it on Nana head. Nana dancing comfortablely with the Kai’s cap. It wasn't it practice before. Spontanease from Kai. Nana grab the attention when she sing History in Mandarin. Exo sing along then Nana pointed to Lay when she end Lay part.

The performance got alot of scream especially from Exo. Lay also enjoy the performance well. Seems like he satisfied with it. Nana end the dance proudly crossing her arms.

tumblr_mf7np7Jf1I1roe67qo1_500.gif

 

“Now here we go with choding couple. Minho and Hyuna.”

Both of them quickly stand up then “You can do it!”Nana said to Hyuna making Hyuna smile looking to her then give a light hugged to Nana.”You go girl!”again Nana whispering something encouraging Hyuna  because she understand how worried Hyuna with her voice.

“Minho looks weird with the rapping.”comment Key.

“Ya..he never do that style of rapping. But not bad. Hyuna is baddass.”said Jonghyung concentrated on Hyuna’s y dance.

hyunas-change.jpg?w=600

It’s more look like Hyuna conqure all part of the song, but when part of Minho appeared as the rapper and making a dance couple with Hyuna, other scream and Shinee stand up and give a big applaused to them.

 

“And the last one, let’s call Sohyun and Minwoo as our cute couple to show their performance.”call the mc.

They start with Janus to show how cute and good Sohyun’s dance. Next, Trouble Maker start. 

30rnn9z.jpg

“Aishhh..kyeopta..”Yoseob who can’t stand with Sohyun cuteness.

“Kawaiiii..”Exo member teasing Xiumin making he smile and can’t take eyes from Sohyun and Minwoo.

Boyfriend gigling watching the cute couple.

“Aish our maknae so gentleman.”said the main dancer referring to how Minwoo care about Sohyun eventho in stage.

Making others smile naughtyly.

 

“Ok now, to determine the winner we decided to count a vote from you guys, who come tonight, since the director don’t pay for any profesional to judge. Please vote well and make the best decision.”said mc while the crews start getting a vote from the idols.

“So T.O.P, which couple you think will win tonight?”ask the girl mc.

“I think CL will win.”making Taeyang scream and shouldering T.O.P.

“So you vote for CL and GD?”T.O.P just smile fishly making other question.

CL look to Bigbang with her dark eye-liner.

“Boyfriend what about you guys?”

“Yea...our maknae for sure.”said them making Sohyun and Minwoo smile.

“Shinee?”

“Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna...”

Hyuna smile shyly, feel touch of their sunbaenim support.

“Kai Kai Kai.”shout Taemin making Minho from the stage glare at him.

“Exo?”

“Nana Nana Nana...”shout louder than Shinee, seems like wanna bet their sunbae.

Kai smirk watching Exo.

“B2st?”

“I vote Nana... Saranghae.”said Doojoon making Nana laugh.

“Aniya...Sohyun better.”said Yoseob.

“Ya, we don’t mind who will win, they still our baddas dongseang.”said Junhyung making the girls laugh and smirk to him. Kikwang smile until his eyes can’t be seen.

 

“So the winner of the contest is................”ding ding ding, the song of the winner were play making the Exo scream die hard and Nana shock looking to Kai stand beside. Kai hugged her from side and they bow to the audience.

“Nana and Kai won with 10 votes from others.”but Nana don’t hear it then asking Kai after receiving the couple necklace.

“How many votes?”ask Nana.

“10.”Kai whisper to her.

Then the mc ask Kai and Nana to wear the necklace. Kai take the necklace and wear it to Nana then Nana did the same to him.

GTMCN002-Name%20Engraved%20925%20Sterlin

“Any words?”ask mc.

Nana pass the microphone to Kai “She’s deserved this. All of you guys also had work hard.”Kai praised other group.

“Now lets find out the lucky couple.”said mc using the jackpot to find the winner.

Making every couple nervouse. They use the paper of the votes which consist of 10 of Nana and Kai, 7 for CL and GD, 6 for Sohyun and Minwoo and 5 for Hyuna and Minho.

“The luckiest couple is......cutey couple. Sohyun and Minwoo.”shout the mc making Boyfriend jump in happiness.

The couple got a couple sweater.

7419_P_1314770607703.jpg

 

At the end of the night, they had a fiest of the showtime. The director treat all that were in the set and the group idols playfully making a dance performance. Seems that, Exo were the most aggreasive and the most cute Beakhyun start dancing of History when the song were play.

“Congrats both of you ya.”Lay quickly approach Kai and Nana. They eat together.

So this is their farewall.

“CL keep do the best!”said GD then lightly hugged her from the front.

“I also want the hug.”kidding Taeyang making CL run from him.

“Thank oppa.”said Hyuna then hugging Minho from the front. Minho patting her back and ruffle her hair. They look cute because Hyuna was short and Minho quite tall and the difference of their tall obviously seen.

Sohyun and Minwoo bowing to each other. Haish this couple look shyly to each other since the age difference quite far.

“Thank Minwoo..”

“Dea noona. Hope you will successful in your carier.”said Minwoo.

“Only her?”ask Nana to decrease the awkward moment of both.

“Aishh, don’t disturb him.”said Sohyun making Nana smile.

Then the camera focus on Nana and Kai.

“Let’s take care of the necklace.”said Kai making Nana smile and nodded. Then Kai slightly pull her in his embrace. Then Lay push Kai’s shoulder while they still hugging.

“Aish..”Nana poked Lay’s arm when Lay do that to Kai. Making others laugh. The stage were crowded with the idols.