China

Seconds

“Yeayyyyy, China Town. We’re coming!!!!”shout CL in the car when they are heading to airport. They took the morning flight.

“Wo o owow owow owow 3.6.5 lalalalalala...”Nana singing and the girls joining her. They dance along while singing.

“Hot hot summer~~”CL start new song while hugging a baby.

“Fly to Seoul. Yeahhh let’s go~~”Hyuna lead another song.

“Eerrerong errerong deh~~~”Sohyun continue the song.

“Ehhhhhh...”the girls smirk her head because she repeat the Exo song just because she’s really into Baekhyun now.

Manager hyung happy seeing the girls laughing and fight to each other.

 

Seconds gets their things before bid goodbye to manager hyung who was taking care of them all this time.

(Nana wear like this)

P_source_1981743Ct131219153654CY0752.jpg

“Have a great holiday!”said manager hyung.

“Dae hyung. So now hyung spend all your time with your wifey okey.”told Nana.

“Unnie must be love this time so much.”continue Hyuna before they walk into the airport searching for Lay and his Chinese friend.

"Hyung take a good care of this kid for me."said CL since their manager bring along her daughter sending the girls.

cl-baby-gimpo-airport.jpg

481966.jpg

 

 

AvnHCzGCEAMaqNO.jpg:large

Lay didn't stop eating while waiting his sister.

It was really unexpected that, all of the Exo members were there and holding a bag with them.

sid_gtbt_cmtpa_kai.jpg

“Wohoooo, the girls were here.”no others, of course Baekhyun shout seeing the girls, opps his cutie Sohyun.

wpid-1361380999.jpg%3Fw%3D640

20131222_kfashionista_exo_baekyun2.jpg

“Haiiiiiiiii.”the cheerful and aggresive Chanyeol waving to the girls.

tumblr_mvf54fzbP21riav2to1_500.jpg

“Are they following us too?”Nana burst out that to Lay, just after seeing them.

“Yeeessss!”shout Xiumin shouldering Nana.

“Fun!”Nana high fived Xiumin. “I like you. Just stay at our home.”Nana shouldering Xiumin back.

Their height just about the same. Nana just a bit shorter than Xiumin. Both of them smiling facing each other. Kai watching them from far.

FZxlgWF.jpg

“Hai my model wanna be.”Nana great Kai from far. He give his sweet smile to Nana.

“I’m also will stay with you guys.”suddenly Baekhyun burst it out while shouldering Sohyun.

“Haishhh, this two!”Nana cursed looking to them.

“Anyone can come, our guest room was enough for you guys.”shout Lay seems like many of them wanna stay with him.

luhan-lay-exo-exo-m-Favim.com-461087_lar

“Aiice ce cey..”Luhan turn to Lay beside him. “Anyone decide now, who you guys want to follow.”Luhan shout while enjoying his ice-cream non-stop.

120608_luhan4.jpeg

 

 

“Chinaaaaaaa,i’m here~~~”Nana getting smacked in her head from Kris after shouting that.

“Grrrr...”Nana stuck out her tounge.

ivLrZ6CwXQtLL.jpg

Kris parents come to fetch him and the members. Tao, Suho and Sehun decide to follow Kris. Tao need follow Kris since his parents were in  overseas got a business matter.

20120125_seoulbeats_exo_tao.jpg

BPME1n0CcAEzT53.jpg-large.jpgtumblr_inline_mvddi3qhB71rt7lky.jpg

After Kris depart, Luhan team and Lay team took their bus.

Chanyeol, D.O and Chen will follow Luhan. The rest with Lay.

130127-beijing-airport-1-263x395.jpg

“D.O are you sure doesn’t follow us back home?”CL teasing D.O since D.O and Hyuna can’t stop argueing when meeting.

D.O shocking his head, “Yes if that girl not come along.”all know that D.O means Hyuna.

393.jpg

“Yaaaa, i’m also will go if he’s come along.”Hyuna turn her body to another way back viewing D.O.

“Haisssh, don’t be too harsh friend.”Chanyeol shouldering D.O.

“Short guy!”cursed Hyuna before get into the bus.

D.O smacked Chanyeol’s tummy with his elbow before get into his bus.

“Ouch, friend. It’s hurt. I’m not Hyuna.”shout Chanyeol while rubbing his tummy.

“Bye bye bro!”Baekhyun waving to Chanyeol before get into the bus following Sohyun.

Kai was standing behind Nana, he’s taking care of Nana and also sat beside Nana in the bus.

“Let’s take a picture guys.”Kai stand up then do a selca with all of them before uplode that in Exo offical twitter.

Hyuna and Sohyun also do the same. While Nana busy texting Ilhoon.

 

            To: Jung^_^

            Xiumin, Kai and Baekhyun were following us. It’s fun!

            From: Nana

 

            To: Jiana

            Ya have fun. Don’t be naughty girl! :*

            From: Jung^_^

 

            To: Jung^_^

            Dae oppa!:P

            From: Jiana

 

Ilhoon smiling reading the text. He likes when Nana sometimes teasing him with calling him oppa.

“Ilhoon, this is your letter. It’s already approve by appa. Have fun yow! And also i’ve already booked the ticket.”BTOB manager give a flight ticket to Ilhoon. Ilhoon grinned widely looking to the ticket.

BaiAJedCcAAvpZN.png:large

 

beautiful-house.jpg

“Mama~~~~”Nana shout right after get into the house gate since the bus just stop in the main road. They need to walk to the house.

Mama hugging her tightly before hugging Lay. Then their parents greet others. Luckily their parents know how to speak English since the members doesn’t know mandarin.

“Is this Minseok?”mama ask Xiumin. Yes, Nana’s mother really like Xiumin cute face.

ZmbgY1O.jpg

“Mama, you should thanked me for asking him to stay.”Nana smile before get into the house with her dad.

 

“Waaaaa, nice room ha..”Sohyun lay her back on Nana’s bed.

marvelous-beautiful-modern-teenage-boy-r

“Erm, how i miss my blanket!”Nana joining Sohyun after putting her bag aside. Then CL and Hyuna jump to the bed join the two. Four of them start tickling each other and their shouting and laughing can be heard till downstair.

Mama just shooking her head looking to dad, who’s helping her in the kitchen now preparing some nice food for dinner.

7d36f__ultra-modern-teenage-boy-room-des

Lay showing his room to the members.

“Maybe two of us need to stay in the guest room downstair.”said Lay.

“I’ll stay with Lay hyung.”Baekhyun jump into the Lay’s bed. He wanna stay closed to Sohyun. Sohyun just in the next door.

Then Kai and Xiumin follow Lay to the guest room.

large.jpg

 

2731560-756519-china-food-in-the-black-p

“Erm, mama nice smeal. What did you cook?”ask Xiumin when he about to passing the kitchen before heading to guest room. Kai following Lay to the room while Xiumin was stuck in the kitchen. He’s really love foodie.

modern-kitchen.jpgnew6.jpg“Just a hot pot. You guys love it right?”mama ask Xiumin while cutting vegetables to put into the soup after this.

“Do you need help?”ask Xiumin.

“Ya hyung don’t try to act nicely. You’ve never done that before.”Lay get into the kitchen follow by Kai.

Xiumin eye Lay before saying “I’ve do help you guys cooking before. This tanned boy is the laziest in our dorm.”

“Haishh.”Kai bite his bottom lips.

“Enough enough. Just get the girls, since the dinner was ready.”said mama walking out the kitchen serving the food.

 

After knocking Nana’s room, Lay get into his room to call Baekhyun. Baekhyun just comeout from bathroom.

“Hyung, i got stomach ache. It’s hurt.”said Baekhyun while touching his tummy.

“Did you got wrong eating?”ask Lay worried looking to Baekhyun pale face.

“I don’t know but my tummy got problem since this morning.”

“Let get down, we gonna have a dinner. Then i got you a medicine.”said Lay grabbing Baekhyun arms helping he walk.

“I still can walk hyung.”said Baekhyun.

 

Dining-Room-Design-Ideas-with-Soft-Light

“Why with you?”Sohyun ask Baekhyun who sat beside her when eating.

“I got stomach ache.”said Baekhyun staring to his food. He just sip his soup.

Hot-Pot.jpg232_1.jpg

“Baekhyun why didn’t you eat your rice?”ask dad.

“He’s got stomach ache.”said Lay.

“Then got him a medicine.”said dad. Lay just nodded. Lay is the son who listen well to his parents.

 

All of them watching a movie with Nana’s parents, having a chitchat while eating desert that was made by Nana's mom.

greek%2Byogurt%2Bfruit%2Bdessert9.jpg

l_3522_semifreddo.jpg

Modern-TV-and-Elegant-White-Sofa-Furnitu

Baekhyun curling on the sofa still got a stomach pain even after eat the medicine.

Sohyun pull Nana to the kitchen, “Nana do you have a fresh milk?”ask Sohyun. Nana check in the refrigerator.

“Erm here.”Nana gave it to Sohyun. Then Sohyun get a pot pouring the milk in the pot before heat the milk.

“What are you doing girl?”ask Nana while drinking her fresh orange at the bar.

“My mom say, hot milk can heal stomach pain.”reply Sohyun.

 

Everyone get into their room, since it’s already late and the movie end. Lay and Xiumin clearing the bowl and glass.

Kai was sleeping on the couch.

“Baekhyun.”Sohyun tapping Baekhyun arms to wake him up.

Baekhyun slowly open his eyes.

“Drink this. It may heal your pain.”said Sohyun while giving the glass of hot milk.

hot-milk-cup-good-healthy-34824367.jpgBaekhyun get up and drink the milk in one shot.

“Can you drink it slowly.”Sohyun said in firm tone.

Baekhyun grinned can be seen while drinking the milk.

“Maybe i’ll better after sleep. Good night cutiey and thanks for the milk”said Baekhyun giving the glass to Sohyun  then he stand up heading to Lay’s room.

“Aish, this laziest boy.”Lay patting Kai arm waking him to sleep in the room.

Kai with sleepy eyes walking to the room followed by Xiumin. Lay closed every door and turn off all the switch before heading to his room.

Sohyun get into the room after finish washing the dish.

She’ll joining Hyuna sleep in the thin mattress on the floor while CL and Nana already drove into dream on the bed. Everyone were tired for the long journey and this is the time for them to get enough sleep.