Running Man (Last part)

Seconds

Here they came to the pool side, the pool that was provided in the camp area. The scenery was the most beautiful and fresh with morning air.

“It was so cold.”said Sohyun gigling and hugging herself while walking. Xiumin open up his jacket then wear it to Sohyun making the others keep making fun of them. They try to paired them up.

Each partners stand at the side while listening to the instruction.

“Aish, pool!”Nana sighed heavily standing beside Cha Tae Hyun and CL.

“So for this morning game, we call it as the strength game. Each person need to stand at the top of the centre within 10 seconds. Only 2 persons can stand at a time. The most faster couple can increase their money while the loser need to donate their money to other partner.”said the pd.

Nana and CL looking to each other with pathethic look.  

“Why with both of you?”ask Jaesuk.

“Both of them afraid with water.”said Hyuna making others laugh to their cuteness.

“Just give anything else, except the pool.”said CL while crossing her arms.

“Yeay, we’ll win Lay hyung.”said Kai then both of them do a cheerful dance as if they already won in the first place for that game.

“Gwangsoo ya, let’s do the best.”said Haha who really look excited this morning.

“The race start!”all of them jump into the water including CL, only Nana enter the water slowly.

Seems like Cha Tae Hyun already in the front with other guy, Jongkook, Kai and Lay. They start pushing each other when they are in the centre.

“Cool guy should win this at the first place.”said Kai while pushing Haha.

“Are you that cruel to a girl?”ask Hyuna who trying to climb it.

“Jongin don’t be too serious.”said Lay who seems wanna grab Hyuna’s hand.

“No hyung!”Kai quickly push Lay’s hand from pulling Hyuna’s hand. ”Just 10 seconds hyung.”said Kai since he managed to kick Gwangsoo fall to the water back. Only he and Lay were on the top now. Bell ring, that’s means they won at the first place. They jump in happiness on the top, suddenly Lay was slipped down to the water back making others laugh die hard. Nana walk in heavy to pat her brother’s back. Lay ruffles Nana’s hair while saying “Try to enjoy this. It’s fun dear.”

Next round start.

“Aaaa...”Nana shout. A heavy splashed of water when Nana was being push by Cha Tae Hyun from back.

“Yaaaaa..”Nana spray the water to Cha Tae Hyun who were in front her now.

“Cha concubine, you shouldn’t do that to the kid.”said Jaesuk.

“She’s too far from others.”said Cha Tae Hyun while proceeding swimming to the centre. He fight with his bestfriend to stand on the top. Jongkook try to help Hyuna, where’s Cha Tae Hyun try grabbing his friend’s leg. Lay and Kai who were sitting at the side laughing die hard watching the game.

At last, Gary and Jongkook were stay at the top.

In the next round, Cha Tae Hyun grabbing Nana’s hands while walking to the centre. Cha Tae Hyun manage to stand in the top but Nana still having difficulty to climb it. 

Cha Tae Hyun keep poking his feet “Nana ya.. palli...”Nana try her best to released herself from Haha and Gwangsoo who were keep blocking Nana since start.

Sohyun and CL who manage to stand in the top quickly push Cha Tae Hyun back to the water. “Yeah, girls power.”shout the girls.

Nana try for the 6th time.

“Nana quickly climb it, we need to win. We cannot lose any money~~~~~”shout Cha Tae Hyun from the pool side since he already manage to stand in the top for 10 seconds.

“Aish this hyung is really.”said Jihyo smirking looking to Cha Tae Hyun.

The left now were, Xiumin, Haha, Gwangsoo, Jaesuk, D.O and Nana.

Nana win with Xiumin help. Nana and Xiumin jump in happiness when they still standing in the top. They shouldering each other. “At last i manage to finish it. Arghhh...”shout Nana in happiness.

Cha tae Hyun seems happy when Nana finish the game althought at 6th place.

 

“Second game was the intelligent game. Each partner need to decide who’s gonna answer the questions and who’s gonna received the punishment.”said the pd when they took some rest since they play at the nearby hot steam lake.

“Oppa, i can’t. If we only got a water splashed i can do it. But being thrown back, i can’t.”Nana begging Cha Tae Hyun, she just wanna answer the quiz. Kai smile slightly watching Nana's nervousness.

“Aish, this kid. You should try.”Cha Tae Hyun kind of regret and try to encourage Nana.

“CL you can do it right?”Gary ask CL. CL nodded heavily, she’s kind of nervous too.

 

“Nana you should answer correctly if not...”shout Cha Tae Hyun threating Nana to give the best answer since only him will received the punishment.

Nana give an okey pose to him. “Trust me, ahjussi.”

“Aish, this kid just calling me what she want.”said Cha Tae Hyun that only can be heard by the punishment receiver line.

“Aishh, it was so cold.”Haha hugging himself, he also will be the punishment receiver for the first round.

“Kai did you trust my brother in giving answer?”Nana ask Kai when Lay is standing beside her.

“I trust him. Plus i wanna try this chair.”shout Kai who look really excited with the chair.

“I should choose him earlier.”Cha Tae Hyun let out a big sighed making others laugh. Nana laugh shyly.

 

They keep playing round by round, and Cha Tae Hyun faithfully being the punishment receiver making others laugh at him.

“Hyung don’t you mad?”Haha try to making fun of him.

“Shut up!”Cha Tae Hyun give an annoyed face.

“CL i like a wise girl like you.”shout Gary when CL almost got all correct.

“Haish, how about Jihyo?”ask Jaesuk.

“Who’s Jihyo i didn’t know her.”Gary try to joke.

“Monday couple?”ask Sohyun.

“Today’s CL’s couple.”reply Gary making others laugh.

 

“Nana, this chair is fun.”shout CL. Only Nana who didn’t try the chair yet. Sometimes Nana feel jealous looking how cheerful Exo boys, running man memebers and Seconds shouted when being thrown to the lake together.

At last, the game end.

“Nana don’t you wanna try the chair?”ask Jaesuk. All of them gigling in coolness and wrapping themselves with towel.

Only Nana in dry state.

“Come, i accompany you.”suddenly Kai pulling Nana’s wrist walking to the chair. Nana quickly try to push him. “No. I can’t. I’m really can’t.”

“Come on Nana. Let’s try it.”Sohyun joining Kai.

“Sit quietly.”Kai lift up Nana then sat her on the chair.

Everyone watching them from the stair.

“Come on guys let’s fly together.”Hyuna ask the rest.

The running man member let’s the guest play, only Cha Tae Hyun didn’t join them.

“Aaaa.....”Nana super afraid and nervous, close her eyesand shout eventho they not start yet, then buuuuuuuuuuunggg. All of them being thrown to the lake.

“Nana you ok?”Kai quickly help Nana who can’t stand properly in the lake. Kai shouldering Nana then they walking slowly to the side.

“Was it fun?”ask Lay approaching his sister.

“Yes obsolutely fun.”reply Nana while gigling in cool but Kai still hugging her.

“Wanna do it once again?”ask Xiumin with sweet smile.

“I will just do it once. I didn’t like doing the same thing.”Nana cooly reply then smile shyly.

Gary and CL won the game.

 

“We still didn’t win any one of the game.”Cha Tae Hyun start blabering to Nana. Nana close her ears with palm.

“We obsolutely will win after this.”Nana smile bitterly to Cha Tae Hyun.

“So know the third game, it was the smart game. Anyone who think they are smart enough, try to solve the 5 most hardst puzzles.”said pd making Nana jump then looking straight to Cha Tae Hyun who were know standing between Lay and Kai.

“Uncle, we obsolutely win this time!!!!”Nana really confident with herself this time.

“It’s good to hear Nana ya.”Jaesuk who try to support Nana since Cha Tae Hyun didn’t gave any reaction.

Kai stare sweetly to Nana who is really excited to play this time.

“Nana's expert in this game.”Lay whisper to Kai and Cha Tae Hyun making Cha Tae Hyun smile then approaching Nana instantly.

“Nana can play well. She’ll win.”said Sohyun then Hyuna nodded.

“But she only can play the puzzle game, she’s really bad in action game.”told Hyuna then the girls laugh.

“Chaerin, don’t act like you can play action game.”Nana glare CL who was laughing at her before.

 

At last, Nana and Cha Tae Hyun were the first team that solve the puzzle within less than 5 minutes.

For the first time, Cha Tae Hyun praised Nana.

“For the first time, i look Tae Hyun smile today.”said Sukjin.

“Oppa palli solve this.”Jihyo scolding Sukjin.

The team who were finish solving puzzle, they can move straigthly to the nearest building. It’s look like they gonna play the hide and seek game.

 

For the last game, they need to find a ticket that show how much the money will be multiplied with. The partner with the most highest money will win.

“Aaaaa...”Nana shout when she suddenly feel someone try to pull out her nametag. It was her brother, Lay who was standing at her back know showing surrender hands.

Nana try to avoid him but suddenly she got the idea, “Oppa, did you found any tickets?”ask Nana while making puppy face.

“Erm, not yet.”said Lay while trying to run away, then Nana quickly grab his wrist to stop him.

“Liar. Yizing oppaaaaa~~~ give me one. The time almost end, but i didn’t found any.”said Nana then Lay in his blurry face, thinking for something. Then he searching something in his back jeans pocket.

He try to hand one of the tickets that he had found, suddenly, “Hyung!!!!”Kai is running towards them.

“What did you give her?”ask Kai in serious tone.

“She told me that she didn’t got one.”Lay explain in manner. Then Nana quickly start a move. She need to run because at anytime, her brother and his partner will snatch her nametag.

‘I need to save my life.’ Before Nana can run, Kai aware of it then quickly grabbing her wrist try to block her escaping.

Nana making a puppy teary eyes looking straight to Kai. Before both of the guys do something to Nana, Jongkook approach them. Making they run leaving the port.

But Kai keep following Nana.

“Why are you following me?”ask Nana while running down to the stair.

Kai just giving a smirk.

The left now was only Nana, Jongkook, Lay, Kai, Cha Tae Hyun, CL, Sohyun and Jihyo.

Kai once again trying to snatch Nana’s nametag. Nana keep begging him.

“Please Jongin.”Kai was shocked when Nana called him his real name.

tumblr_m45oxdmJbC1qabh8co1_1280.jpg

Prrrrrrrpp.. Cha Tae Hyun who come slowly from behind was pull out Kai’s nametag. Making Kai in real serious shocked. He seems can’t believed that, he’s out just by that.

“Sorry Kai.”Nana laugh happily running with Cha Tae Hyun left Kai dumped out.

 

“The winner for this episode were Nana and Cha Tae Hyun~~~~~. Give them a big applaused.”shout Jaesuk when they in ending part. The most money were collected by those two.

“Yeay, i like this part.”said Cha Tae Hyun when Jaesuk hand him and Nana a gold couple watches.

"So with this we end the year. Happy new year.!!!!"shout all of them together.