1st Cute Couple

Seconds

To: Chearin

We re heading to Sohyun’s theater. Do you got time to come in?

From: Nana

 

tumblr_mo2niwONAM1qc8smpo1_1280.jpg

“There’s no reply from Chearin. Babe just do the best.”Nana patted Sohyun’s back while Hyuna pinch her cheek.

“Its okey if Chaerin wasn’t here since her boyfie will come.”said Hyuna making Sohyun quickly cover .

“By the way, why are you so scared of letting others know that you guys in relationship?”Nana ask Sohyun.

“She didnt want to be in public like you and Ilhoon. See many rumors pop out due to that and i know you got hurt by that.”said Hyuna.

“Haish, i know you really a good friend nah. But just get out from here. Before you guys seat taken by others. i need to change.”Sohyun push the unnies out from their make up room.

"Kwonsoo do the best okey!"suddenly Gayoon and Jiyoon pop out from nowhere.

"Dae!"Sohyun nodded. "Thanks for coming."

"Lets go unnies. She chased us."Nana and Hyuna dragged Gayoon and Jiyoon out.

tumblr_n0h9beH6W51rt6zwvo1_500.jpg

Nana wear like this.

P_source_1930186447420138221938176538432

 

 

Okey now, everyone get in line, since we gonna make a body measurement or our new outfit. Come out when name being call.”said Exo manager.

“Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay.”everyone stand up when their name being call.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3Zejz7E2gUqYKC_5-af

“Baekhyun.”when Baekhyun’s name were called, everyone remain silent. “Where Baekie?”the hyung ask them.

Everyone shrugged their shoulder.

“Didnt he ask you first?”Kai talk.

“Ask me what?”

“That, he going to attend his friend’s theater.”

“How did he got there if not me bring him?”

“Ya of course with his best best buddy.”said Sehun making others gigling.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3K5QImEHlQ-zTJp4kW3k

“So now, two was missing. Okey guys wait for the punishment neh.”said hyung before walk away.

“Seems like he really mad.”said Lay.

“Why did we need to be punish? We didnt do any wrong, and why did hyung got mad easily.”Kai burst out his dissatifaction before lay on the dance floor.

Their cordi continue measuring their body size one by one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz1vj2cTWU-8a71ugY9FM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnVivJs7R_wnC2Nma3Pn4

 

“Nana, i got a new offer.”said Hyuna while they were leasuring watching movies in living room.

“Wow, just after finish promotion you instantly got an offer.”Nana said happily.

“Haha, and i will be in 2pm mv.”said Hyuna making Nana wake up from her lay.

“Gosh, it too much great! You gonna meet Nickhun. Woww!”Nana jump.

Nana night wear.

00064303-02.jpg

“Cool down, cool down. Just that was in your mind.”said Hyuna smacking Nana’s thigh.

“Hahha, who will not happy when meeting our crush.”

“Grr, it not a crush. I just want someone like him.”

“Come on. Just admit that. Or you still madly in love with Minhyuk?”ask Nana putting her hand at her wrist.

“Daaaa, stop it. Jerk!”said Hyuna making Nana laugh.

Suddenly, someone bell their house. Hyuna and Nana look at each other. Its kinda weird, normally their manager will told them first if anyone will come to their house.

Nana open the door and eyeing Hyuna when she saw the guest. Hyuna knows there’s must be something wrong. Hyuna and Nana quickly greet Sohyun’s parents who pay a visit without saying.

 

“Mama why didnt you tell us first that you guys coming?”ask Hyuna following Sohyun’s mother who was walking around the house while Sohyun’s father sat at the living room. Nana was preparing a juice at the kitchen.

“Oh my, i know this.”Sohyun’s mother gasp when open Sohyun and Nana’s room which was really in trouble look.

“Well, mama you know, when Sohyun and Nana live together. everything will messed up.”said Hyuna making Nana smirk to her. Nana quickly searching for her phone to text Sohyun who went out with Baekhyun.

 

                To: Kwonsoo

                Babe, palli back. Your parents here!!!!!!

                From: Nana

 

“Where’s Sohyun? Didnt her theater was this morning?”ask Sohyun’s father to Hyuna. Hyuna stuck and clueless.

“Oh, Sohyun was having a dinner with the crews as a reward after their hardwork for the theater.”Nana quickly cover it then, the door was open revealing Sohyun and Baekhyun, and the most shock they were holding hand.

“Gosh, died!”Nana cursed kinda whisper. Hyuna making a died face to Nana.

 

“Tell me what is this Kwonsoo? Since when you doing this behind our back? We trust you all the time and never though that you gonna embrassed us like this.”burst her dad.

Sohyun and Baekhyun were kneeling infront of Sohyun’s parents who seems really dissapointed with their daughter.

“Dad, we didnt do anything wrong.”said Sohyun.

“Kwonsoo, you really know that, we didnt what you involved in any relationship till you finish study and got place in the art industry. You know the reason right. We didnt want you to face any difficulty or harm by others.”said mama.

“I’m sorry uncle and anty. Please stop scolding Sohyun. It wasnt her fault. It was my fault. I had fallen to her and ask her to be my girlfriend. I didnt have any bad intention to her. Please forgive us.”Baekhyun defends his girlfriend.

 

“Kwonsoo must be didnt read my text.”Nana said to Hyuna when they were in room hearing all the scene. They were worried for Sohyun.

Then Sohyun open the door.

“Babe, are you okey?”Hyuna shouldering Sohyun who sit at the bed.

Her parents and Baekhyun leave without having a clear ending.

“Shhh, just get some rest. Cool down. Lets talk tomorrow okey.”Nana rubbing Sohyun’s arm giving her warm.

 

“She’s a strong girl.”Hyuna told Nana when they were at the living room, to give some space to Sohyun to clear and rest her mind.

“I know. She’ll never cry for this matter.”said Nana. They were continue watching the movies.

“Ya, give me the remote!”shout Nana snatching a remote from Hyuna who was suddenly changing a television channel.

Hyuna quickly covered Nana’s mouth. “Remember Kownsoo.”whisper Hyuna.

“Hurmm, i just wanna know why they call Ilhoon as Kai. Grrr i miss it. It’s all your fault!”Nana kinda pissed to Hyuna who was laughing now. They were watching the Weekly Idol which Ilhoon and Bomi’ part when Hyuna suddenly change the channel. (the episode when Doni and Coni mistaken Ilhoon as Kai.)

hqdefault.jpg

“Ya, dont too exagerated. I know you addicted to him so much. But dont show it much. I’m getting annoyed.”said Hyuna annoyingly.

“Huh!”Nana smack Hyuna’s arm making Hyuna shout.

“Crazy girl!”Nana poked Hyuna’s making Hyuna silent when remember Sohyun is in the room.

 

“Hhaaha, Ilhoon being called as Kai.”Sehun was laughing at that part.

“Why did they call Ilhoon as Kai.”Chen ask. Exo members were watching the Weekly Idol in their dorm.

“You guys know Coni and Doni love teasing Ilhoon.”said Lay.

“Or maybe the news had separated. Ilhoon must be mad at Kai when knowing Kai had a crush to his girlfriend.”said Chen making Lay smack his head.

“Ouh, Yixing hyung.”

“Shhh, guys!”Kai hissed since he really focus on the show.

“Guys please going back to you guys dorm. We need to sleep early since we got a practice tomorrow.”Suho give an instruction when seeing s leasuring and making noise.

“We’re waiting for Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung.”said Tao.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpv88hvpWVhpJrW6JlCxP

"Suho you know the kids."said Xiumin.

“Wasnt Chanyeol already home?”ask Suho.

“Ya, but he out again to fetch Baekhyun. You know Baekhyun hyung still didnt have a driving license.”said Sehun.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIikJKS4AQzyBmJg9tjuD

“Oh man, what with those face? Did Sohyun ask for a break up?”Chanyeol ask Baekhyun once Baekhyun get into the car.

“We got caught!”Baekhyun simply reply.

“By who?”

“Her parents had pay a visit to thier dorm. Then ya, they  surprised seeing me sending Sohyun till the house door.”

“Then? What happen?”Chanyeol become more excited.

“Dude, lets talk tomorrow. I’m tired and pissed!”

“Ouuuu, okey!”Chanyeol continue drive to the dorm.

 

Exo members didnt know dare to ask Baekhyun anything, looking to Baekhyun’s tight face. Plus, Baekhyun heading straight to his room after arrived. Sehun didnt have chance to blabbering to Baekhyun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToj2BkyuPr79zrFCAHJJL

“What happen?”Luhan ask Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulder before joining the members watching Weekly Idol show.

“Bomi was damnly pretty.”burst Chanyeol while munching a snack.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ_KA2yURWXhBQRDSCMap

 

 

~~~~~the crisis start!

wait for the other couple neh!