Shopping

Seconds

thumb.jpg

“Ilhoon!”Nana shocked seeing Ilhoon was in front her right now.

Ilhoon stay in calm state walking towards Nana. But he look a bit firm.

“What are you doing here early in the morning?”ask Nana again when Ilhoon doesn’t great her or smile to her.

“We got a practice.”Ilhoon stop then facing Nana closely.

“Practice for that party?”ask Nana, she feel weird with Ilhoon’s response when meeting her. Ilhoon nodded still staring Nana.

‘It just not like him. Didn’t smile at all then just answer what was being ask. Didn’t he miss me?’Nana think.

“Ok then. Bye. I got class this morning. You should comb your hair.”Nana quick her walk. She wanna run far away from Ilhoon. Actually Seconds were sleeping in the company last night because had a late night dance practice with Apink, B2st and 4minute. Because of that, Nana need to get ready at the company this morning before attend her class. But she never expecting that, she will meet Ilhoon with that kind of state.

 

h2.jpg

“Oppa, let’s go shopping. Let’s have a rest. Last night we’re practicing die hard.”Hyuna bump herself to couch while making a puppy face to Doojoon, who were now focusing on lyric of A.D.T.O.Y of 2pm.

alba02201102271857103.jpg

“Ha, shopping? Wrong person Hyuna.”reply Doojoon still paper in hand.

“Oppa.....”now Hyuna turn her way to Hyeunseung.

“Hyuna you better practice hard, since trouble maker will be revealed earlier.”said Yoseob who now playing with Junhyung.

s9txg.jpg

“I’ll promised to do the best. Plus, the girl still didn’t got a dress for the party. You guys realised it or not, the party only about 2 more days.”Hyuna pouted crossing her arms looking to her sunbae.

“Since the party just about 2 days, we should practice more.”said Dongwoon then all of them laugh to Hyuna.

“Guys, don’t act like you guys really love doing practicing. I know you guys will be going home after this then sleep. Or you guys might choose to play than practice right?!”Gayoon ask the B2st.

“Aish, noona we really love practice.”said Gikwang with his small eye having a short glare at Hyuna who still sulking.

151122108_%25B0%25A1%25C0%25B1-01.jpg

“Ok then, let’s shopping Hyuna.”Jiyoon shouldering Hyuna then, they walk heading to the main door.

“Unnie, wait, we also wanna join you guys.”shout Bomi then all the Apink members follow at the back.

“Hyung, why not we?”Yoseob tapping Doojoon arms. Doojoon smirk then all of the boys also follow the girls.

“I know they also can’t stand sitting 24/7 in the company.”said Jihyun to the girls when they in van watching B2st get in their van.

The girls laugh.

Jiyoon-Jihyun-Cupcakes-4minute-29044900-

 

To: Nana

          Let’s meet up at the mall nearby your college after your class. We will going shopping with B2st and Apink. BTOB as well. I know you must miss your jung jung right. He’ll be along. Muah. See ya. We’re heading to the mall.

          From: Hyuna

 

Nana smile sweetly after got the message. Just thinking of Ilhoon, already make she smile, so what will happen when Ilhoon were at her front.

“Nana why are you smilling like an idiot?”the witch erased all of her day dreaming.

Nana shooking her head then focus on her book back.

 

            To: Chaerin

            Let’s meet up at the mall near Nana’s college. We’re heading now.

            From: Hyuna

           

            To: Hyuna

            I’m sorry guys. I still got work to do with Jiyong sunbae. You guys just have fun.

            From: Chaerin

 

            To: Chaerin

            L Did you wanna us get you something?

            From: Hyuna

 

            To: Hyuna

            No thanks. I already got an idea of what to wear for that party. I’ll show you tonight. Hehe

            From: Chaerin

 

“So sad, Chaerin can’t join us.”said Hyuna to her unnies.

“Sohyunie?”ask Jiyoon.

“I told her before, but she said she’s busy.”said Hyuna. “Erm, why all of them were so busy? I’m boring without them.”

“Ya, what was us for you?”Jiyoon smirked Hyuna head.

“Haha, sorry thanks unnies because you guys wanna accompany me.”

“Nana also busy?”ask Jihyun.

“Dae, she got class and she didn’t reply my message. Maybe she’ll join us after the class. Not maybe but obsolutely.”

“Why are you so sure?”ask Gayoon.

“Her jung jung will join us too.”Hyuna smile widely and winking her eyes looking to 4minute.

“Did Minhyuk message you?”Gayoon ask Hyuna.

“Dae, so i ask Minhyuk oppa to come along.”Hyuna reply innocently.

“Minhyuk was really annoying. I’m kinda tired, once we meet he always ask for Hyuna’s number then convey regards then many thing.”said Gayoon.

“Did Minhyuk like Hyuna?”ask Jiyoon making Hyuna rounded her eyes.

“I’ve never got the news.”said Hyuna.

“Maybe Minhyuk like you. So be careful, just like you know Minhyuk such a bit player.”said Gayoon.

“Oooo...”Hyuna nodded smiling.

“You must be like it right?”Jiyoon making fun of Hyuna.

“What!”Hyuna looking outside smilling.

 

korean-shopping-mall-model-Kim-jun-hee-1

“Eh Nana right here.”Hyuna waving calling her bestie when she saw Nana from far.

Nana looking around the shop while approaching Hyuna who were looking for dress with Jihyun.

“Haish he was at the next door.”Hyuna whisper to Nana, she knows that Nana was looking for Ilhoon.

“Hai Nana.”Doojoon great her while looking for a tshirt.

“Hai oppa.”only Doojoon and Junhyung that was being called as oppa by Nana. Nana approching B2st who were really into the shirt in the shop.

“Does it nice?”ask Junhyung while showing a red blazer to Nana. Nana help Junhyung to try it.

Suddenly, Ilhoon enter the shop but Nana didn’t awared of him. She still helping B2st.

“Nana, i think someone else need your help.”Gikwang shouted making Nana realised Ilhoon was there. Ilhoon also freeze at his spot.

‘Aish Gikwang hyung.’Ilhoon still ignored the rest.

“What kind of shirt did you looking for?”Nana ask Ilhoon nicely while Ilhoon still looking through the cloth tray ignoring Nana.

Nana glared at Ilhoon then “Nana, come here.”Naeun was calling her. Nana immidietly left Ilhoon.

gaysorn-shopping-mall-bangkok.jpg

 

 

apink.jpg

Ilhoon watching Nana who now laughing with the girls from far.

‘Didn’t she feel wronged?’Ilhoon sternly watching Nana.

“Hai boy. What’s happened?”Doojoon shouldering Ilhoon then pull him out of the shop.

“What do you mean by what happened?”ask Ilhoon innocently.

“I can see it. You guys fight right?”Doojoon ask when they sat at the bench.

“Maybe.”reply Ilhoon then Doojoon laugh.

“Guyssssss!”G.na approching them making Doojoon palm his face.“Oh gosh!”

“Why didn’t you guys told me earlier. I also wanna shopping. Doojoon you know right i love shopping right.”G.na’s hand at her waist, she facing Ilhoon and Doojoon.

“Solve it first hyung.”Ilhoon left G.na to Doojoon. Doojoon cletch his teeth. Sometimes, he can’t stand G.na. Many rumours said G.na like him but he kept deny.

Other B2st and Btob members laugh watching Doojoon and G.na from far.

072512_gna_yoondoojoon.jpg

 

"Ouh, so this is her job!”Hyuna’s hand at her waist watching a familiar person at one of the cafe.

Nana also joining Hyuna then she laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”Hyuna turn to Nana.

“Let’s her be.”said Nana then snapping a picture of those two.

“Kwonsoo you’re dead!”said Hyuna while pulling Nana to approach those two.

 

“Oh my!”Sohyun nervously looking to both of her bestfriends.

“May we join you guys?”ask Hyuna while sitting together with Sohyun and Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun!?”Nana turn to Baekhyun who were beside her now.

Baekhyun smile to her while waving “Hai.”

tumblr_mqajlfYXWn1rbr3rto1_1374417843_co

“Nana, Hyuna. Please just this time. I didn’t want others spot us. Hyuna why didn’t you told me that you guys wanna come to this mall?”

lystkx

“So now, you’re angry at us?”Hyuna pouted.

Nana silently smiling watching the two bestie argued.

Baekhyun also keep smilling looking to those two.

“Hyuna enough. Let’s go. We didn’t want to be the dating breaker.”Nana pulling Hyuna’s arm. “Baekhyun enjoy your time.”Nana patting Baekhyun’s shoulder before leave.

 

Nana was eating alone at one of the table at the corner at one of the restaurant since she didn’t had a lunch yet after the class. Others also now having a meal at the same restaurant but the table were full. Only Nana left behind.

4pnd.jpg

557476_488938221202698_105145137_a.jpg

Suddenly Ilhoon come with his food tray to sit with Nana.

“Noona didn’t you miss me?”ask Ilhoon looking straight to Nana. Nana always melt when Ilhoon called her noona but this time she just lift her head up then stare Ilhoon.

“Okey i’m sorry.”said Ilhoon before start enjoying his meal.

“Sorry for?”Nana ask him back.

“For didn’t replying your messages, for not greating you this morning and for ignoring you just now.”said Ilhoon calmly.

“Just now? You are ignoring me many days before.”Nana firmly said.

“Ohooo okey okey.”Ilhoon smilling teasing Nana.

“I’m waiting for the explaination.”said Nana.

“Let’s forget it. I didn’t want it to ruin our day.”

“It’s already ruin it.”said Nana making Ilhoon sighed.

“Ok fine. I’m jealous. Just that.”

“Jealous? Ha? You’re jealous? But why? How? Who?”

“Yes i am. Of course that bastard Kim Jongin.”said Ilhoon making Nana laugh out loud.

Suddenly Nana’s phone ringing playing X.O.X.O from Exo as ringtone. Nana keep laughing while reading the message from CL.

 

            To: Nana

            Why my heart keep pouding seeing him?

            From: Chaerin

 

“Who?”ask Ilhoon kinda jealous looking Nana smile widely. “Does the song needed? Don’t you have any other song?”ask Ilhoon looking staright to Nana.

Nana pouted.

“The message from CL. I love that song.”Nana stuck her tounge to Ilhoon. Ilhoon cletch his teeth.

“Now tell me why you jealous with him?”ask Nana.

“I watch the running man latest episode. Seems like you guys having fun alot huh, with those lovey dovey things.”

“Ha? Lovey dovey things? What kind of things?”

“Aish, i don’t want to talk about it anymore.”said Ilhoon. Nana didn’t dare to ask more.

btob-bts-110.jpg%3Fw%3D545

“Did you see Minhyuk hyung?”Peniel come ask Ilhoon.

Ilhoon shooked his head while looking surround the restaurant.

“Maybe he stuck with Hyuna at somewhere else.”said Gayoon who were sat at the table beside Nana and Ilhoon.

“Wasn’t Hyuna eating with Bomi?”Nana ask while searching for Hyuna.

“Maybe Minhyuk hyung  had kidnaped her.”said Ilhoon enjoying his rice.

“What do you mean by kidnap?”ask Nana.

“Don’t you know? Minhyuk hyung like her.”said Ilhoon then Nana turn to 4minute beside their table.

4minutes unnies smile while nodded.

“I see.”Nana nodded while smiling.

 

“ Try this dress?”Ilhoon shoved a cream dress to Nana’s tummy.

“Auch, could you give it nicely.”said Nana taking the dress.

“Luckily i’m not throwing it.”Ilhoon smirk then walk away. Nana cletch her teeth then heading to the  fitting room.

“How was it? Haiya i wanna see it.”Ilhoon aproaching Nana when Nana out from the fitting room.

“Not bad. I take this dress.”Nana give the dress to the sales girl.

Ilhoon%2B2.jpg

“What?”Nana ask Ilhoon when Ilhoon keep pouting and didn’t smile at all.

“I choose the dress. You should try then ask for my opinion.”said Ilhoon when they walking out the shop.

“I’ll wear it for the party.”Nana smile then walk to Apink leaving Ilhoon.

 

After all of them finish shopping, their manager ask them to go home and have some rest because they will had a practiced at night.

When Nana arrived home, CL grabbing Nana wrist then locked themself in Nana’s room.

“Nana, help me. Erm i think i fall for him.”CL growling on Sohyun’s bed.

“Soooo?”Nana lay her back on her bed. “I miss my blanket.”Nana pull her blanket was about to sleep.

“Nana what should i do?”

“Just act like usual. Do you want him to know that you like him?”ask Nana.

“I’m ook if he know.”

“Then told him. That’s all.”

“But how can i told him?”CL questionning herself.

“Actually what did he do?”

“His sweat. He look handsome when he sweat and he bring me meeting his granny just now.”

72789-2ne1-cl-reveals-black-and-white-ph

“Wow! CL is meeting GD”s granny. Perghh it might become the headlines. Oh ya, i almost forgot something.”Nana showed a picture in her phone.

“No wonder Kwonsoo keep with her phone now.”said CL.

“And one more. Minhyuk like Hyuna.”Nana told CL.

“I know. It is clearly be seen.”

“How come i’m not awared of it.”

“Because you’re busying with your jung jung only.”said CL before open the door.

Nana smirk then drift to sleep.

“CL palli show me what you had promised. Remember tonight we got a practiced.”Hyuna’s shouting can be heard by Nana.