Ilhoon + Nana

Seconds

“The party was so fun. I even get a talk with Nickhun oppa.”said Hyuna when they having a brunch in their house. They wake up in the afternoon due to the tiredness of the party last night. So they had a brunch prepared by CL and Nana.

“Didn’t you ask for his number?”Sohyun teasing Hyuna in living room while waiting Nana and CL serving food.

“Pergh, it just like a dream. I’m a shy girl.”said Hyuna palming her face.

“Yack!”Sohyun feel irritated.

Nana and CL just smirk listening to those two.

“Serious i really want to greet Boa unnies. But i’m too shy. She’s a high level idol. Will she look at people like us. No like me, i means.”said Nana munching the rice.

“Why don’t you just try. I’m sure you’ll get her spot. I’m hear that, she’s looking for her substitution. You lose the great chance Nana.”said CL.

“Don’t say that Chaerin.”said Nana.

“Why don’t you try. It really help for your raising.”said CL agreed by Hyuna. Sohyun just listening while enjoying the brunch.

“I’ll be busy after this with fashion show. My design was choosen. I’m really excited babe.”said Nana happily.

“Kwonsoo what about you?”ask CL when Sohyun didn’t say anything.

“Actually i got the main role in up coming theater. But well i’m always skipping the rehearsal. I think maybe the lecturer change my position. Maybe i’m not even got the role. Jiyoung told me that, Sulli might replace me.”Sohyun said emotionlessly.

“Haha, whatever Kwonsoo. It was on you. If you’re really want the role, you’ll strive for that. But if you keep play truant, i don’t think it will work eventho you got the luckies girl title.”CL adviced Sohyun and also remind other members.

“Dae maknae shi...”said Hyuna. All girls keep smilling absorbing what was being told by CL.

“Oh ya, Nana why didn’t you tell us Ilhoon will be in the same department with Sohyun?”ask Hyuna making Nana blur.

“Hah?”Nana didn’t got any news about that.

“Haiya, not in the same college. He got the media university right Nana?”Sohyun turn to Nana.

“Ok now, two of my bestie know more about my own boyfriend. While me, didn’t get any idea about those crap.”said Nana kinda irritated with the situation.

Sohyun and Hyuna facing each other.

“Anything happend?”ask CL looking to Nana while drinking her green tea.

“He say that i’m currently dating Kai. He read my conversation with Kai.”said Nana.

“Don’t you told him the truth?”ask CL again.

“Of course i am. But well the kiddos often burst anger easily. Grrrh.”Nana sighed.

“I can sense it last night.”CL grinned.

“Yes, Ilhoon also keep staring at you from far. I’m also feel weird when he didn’t even approach you. I’m spying him last night. Kekekeke.”said Hyuna.

“Didn’t you guys watch the show at the back? I mean for the Nightmare cover.”ask Nana to her members getting a shook from them.

“He push me kinda hard while rapping. I’m also stepping back.  His cold piercing eyes, i’m almost lost in the stage, you guys know.”

“I think he’s really mad at you. Well Nana can’t you think, you and Kai catch a lot of attention since our showtime, then running man, luckily no news about us hangout with them before. The necklace, the couple dance, at the sea during fish catching. And now you guys in the same college. If i’m Ilhoon, i’ll also taken aback.”Hyuna said.

“Wow, such a great comment by our unnie.”CL clapping hands. Hyuna gigling after saying the serious thing.

“And for your information Nana, the fans start shipping you and Kai. You better not too close with Kai, i can sense Kai has his eye on you now.”Sohyun told Nana.

“Huh, the way you said it like Kai was a player.”Nana laugh slightly.

“Don’t take it easily, Kai was the one who really obsessed with what he wants.”Sohyun remembering Nana.

“Hurm, seems like you know well Exo boys.”Nana teasing Sohyun back.

“So, how was so far with Bacon?”ask CL to Sohyun.

“Haha, stop calling him Bacon. We just friend.”reply Sohyun.

“Just friend?! When you guys 24/7 messaging each other and keep hanging out. Pssst! Not make sense.”said CL then Sohyun ignored her.

 

It was about three days, Nana and Ilhoon didn’t contact each other. Nana busy attending the class, while Btob busy with promotion and Melody’s birthday.

 

            To: Jiana

            Get to basement now.

            From: Jung^_^

 

Nana received the text when she’s in study room in the company. She and Sohyun now was studying English.

“At last! He surrender. Ilhoon at the basement.”said Nana and Sohyun understand it, she nodded when Nana tidy up her books and heading out from the room bringing her phone.

Nana said that, because when they got into fight, Ilhoon was the one who apologized first and the one who begging for forgiveness. Nana was the one who melt easily with Ilhoon so their relationship wasn’t complicated. Both of them were really afraid of losing each other.

 

When Nana got at the basement, she saw a black jeep. Ilhoon must be borrowed her noona’s jeep.

rbp-94r-chrome-black-inserts-jeep-wrangl

‘Were we got into real trouble fight till we need car?’Nana thought since Ilhoon was the one who used to solve problem by having talk in car. For Ilhoon, he will drive until they getting back, so that they can holding hands after get out from the car.

Nana get in the jeap, Ilhoon without turning to Nana, start driving just after Nana closed the door. Nana keep silent, she wants Ilhoon to start the conversation first since for her thought, Ilhoon was the one who create the fight.

They remain silent for 10 minutes, Nana harshly turn on the radio without looking to Ilhoon. She focus on the road while crossing her arm resting her body.

Then Ilhoon turn off the radio back. Nana closed her eyes didn’t bother to fight.

“I’m sorry.”Ilhoon softly said it.

Nana remain silent eventho her heart start flowering just by the sorry.

“Nana, i’m really sorry for that night. I shouldn’t easily burst my anger.”Ilhoon turn to Nana once before focusing on the road back.

“Zhang Jiana could you please say something?”Ilhoon softly asking.

Nana feel like wanna teasing him. She remain silent and didn’t move a bit with his apologized.

“I’ll be attending the media university next month for theater course.”Ilhoon say it without feel any guilty because of the late information.

Then Lay’s calling Nana.

 

            “Nana, i’m about to booking the flight. When will you free? Mama want me to book early.”ask Lay who now in his room searching internet.

            “I’m free1 week before the Chinese New Year. Oh ya, i’ll bring along all my bestie. So booked for 4.”said Nana before ending the call.

 

“When will you going back to China?”ask Ilhoon.

“It’s on Yixing oppa.”at last Nana reply making Ilhoon smile a bit listening to his lover voice.

“For how long you’ll be in China?”

“2 weeks, maybe. Still not sure.”

“Omma ask you for a dinner tonight.”

“So are we heading to omma house now?”ask Nana widen her eye. Eventho she had meet Ilhoon’s parents before, at least she need to get a proper outfit, not with this short jeans and blouse.

P_source_1931591730220138262118128288761

P_source_1950562637220131091516247508938

2013-new-couple-shoes-breathable-uni-

“Of course not. It was for a dinner. We dont’ even got our lunch yet.”

Nana pouted.

“Nana, actually that night when i’m get into your room, i wanna told you that i had pass the entrance test, but when i know Kai was attending same college with you, i feel kinda mad and regret for choosing media university over your college. I didn’t mean to hide it from you.”Ilhoon know what was disturbing Nana. He knows Nana must feel sad when she know the news from others.

“I’m also...”before Nana can proceed, Ilhoon interupt, “No, let’s me finished it first.”

“And sorry for bursting the anger during our performance. But we got a hit and big applaused for the performance. Since they know we’re in relationship.”Ilhoon chuckled.

“Let’s end it.”Nana cooly burst it.

“WHAT!!!”Ilhoon stop the car at the side instantly. Then facing Nana while his hands still on the steering. “You must be kidding!”

“Let’s end the talk. I’m hungry Jung Jung.”Nana rubbing her tummy. Ilhoon sighed, face palm then glare Nana, who smilling like idiot looking to Ilhoon. At the same time, he feel relieved when Nana calls him Jung Jung. It’s means they had make up.

Ilhoon start the car without say anything. They had a lunch at Hongdae street.

 

“I was choosen in fashion show contest. And i intended to choose Kai as my model.”said Nana looking Ilhoon who sat acrossing her. She’s afraid if Ilhoon might burst to anger again just by hearing Kai’s name.

Ilhoon nodded “Just do what you want. You know what better for you. I’ll support you.”

Nana smile eating her supreme fried food with steamed egg soup.

inpot.jpg

“So where should we go after this?”Ilhoon ask Nana.

“Actually, i’m studying for English test this weekend.”

“So you wanna back to company? I just got my free time today after asking Eunkwang hyung to cover for me if manager hyung ask about me. I’m even got a throat sore after coming back from Indonesia. Let’s watching a movie.”Ilhoon never stop from asking to watch a movie when they hangout together. But they never once watching movie despited to Nana who hate watching movie.

For this time, Nana just follow him. She wanna cheered Ilhoon up who look kinda tired.

“You should drink mineral water a lot Jung!”

 

“So this is why you eagerly want to watch a movie ha Jung Ilhoon!”Nana pinch Ilhoon’s arm when Ilhoon’s hands sneaking to her waist since they go to couple cinema. Ilhoon smeal Nana’s hair and rest his head on Nana’s head. 

"Nana you look really beautiful that night. But i hate the way Kai stare at you."said Ilhoon while waiting for the movie.

"Shhh...you choose the dress. Don't blame others."Nana decide to sleep despited watching the movie. She rest her head on Ilhoon’s chest then close her eye. At last, Ilhoon join her. Both of them sleep till the movie end.

ku-xlarge.jpg

 

Ilhoon yawn before entering the jeap after watching the movie. Nana rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“It was a great movie.”said Ilhoon making Nana laugh to him.

“Don’t act like you watch the movie. I know you sleep along.”said Nana pinching Ilhoon’s cheek.

“Tonight, let’s stay at my house.”said Ilhoon. Nana quickly shooked her head.

“Let’s sleep in my room, on my bed, under my blanket. Hahaha..”Ilhoon grinned teasing Nana.

“Yaaaa.”Nana smirk Ilhoon head.

“Ouch, it’s hurt noona.”Ilhoon rub his head while pouting then pull Nana’s ear.

“Aaa...aaa..”Nana glare Ilhoon while touching her ears. Ilhoon keep laughing.

BVqZ9vaCYAAGnl9.jpg:large

Ilhoon uplode his selca with caption "Nana palli!"

Ilhoon wait for Nana in the jeep at the parking lot. After watching movie, Nana wants to go home to change to proper outift before meeting Ilhoon’s parents.

“I put all your things on your bed.”said Sohyun right after Nana enter the house.

Sohyun left alone, since the other two were busy with collabration.

“Thanks Kwonsoo. Wanna join us dinner?”Nana ask Sohyun to come along with them. But Sohyun didn’t want to follow her. She make up her mind to attend the rehearsal. She need to change her behaviour if she’s really want to be an actress.

"Am i look okey?"Nana ask Sohyun before heading out.

P_source_187841183092013562029010962730.

Sohyun just give a thumbs up. "Have fun unnie."

"Haha since when you call me unnie? Dae..."

facades.jpg

“Omma, Nana’s here.”Joo shouting when Ilhoon arrived.

Joo’s hugging Nana just after Nana out from the car. She pulling Nana to the house.

Omma hugged and kissed Nana. She’s really happy seeing Nana tonight.

“Omma, your son is here.”said Ilhoon when his omma was really into Nana.

“Haish, my son!”his appa ruffle his hair. Then all of them heading to the dining room.

Lot-18-modern-house-design-diningroom-55

“Wow, the dish look so tasty. Yummy. Omma did you need any help? Anything need to be served?”Nana ask omma while looking to the food served. She’s can’t wait to taste the dishes.

“Aniya. Just a drink. Don’t worry. Joo’s expert in making juice. Just sit neh.”omma nicely said while walking to the kitchen. Nana followed omma eventho omma wants her to have a talk with appa and Ilhoon at the dining room while waiting for the drink.

apple-juice-020.jpg

Nana can’t wait to back home and call her mom. She’s really miss her mom when having a dinner with Ilhoon’s family. Plus Ilhoon family treat her like a family and she’s not even feel awkward with them. She feel so lucky to know them.