Running Man (Part 2)

Seconds

They start play the third game which is the game where they need to catch fish as many as they can by using their bare hand. But they need to stop and dance when the music were played then continued again once the song stop. The team with the most collected fish will get a 50% discount for the ingredient for the dinner tonight.

“What? Catch the fish by hand?”Hyuna shocked looking to her hands cannot imagine that she’s gonna do some kind of horror activity.

“Let’s try it ok.”Sohyun turn to Hyuna.

“Yeah let’s do it.”CL seems excited.

“What was the activity? I don’t get it.”Lay with his kind of blurred face.

“Haish this hyung.”D.O sign.

“Let’s me explain.”then Kai explain to him.

“Kai! Why did you explain that to him. He’s our enemy.”said Cha Tae Hyun making Kai laugh while patting Cha Tae Hyun’s back.

“Lay are you always like this?”ask Sukjin.

“Dae, he’s always like this.”reply D.O.

“Don’t you got any Korean class before?”ask Jaesuk.

“I got the class, but the teacher just told me a secret.”reply Lay.

“What secret?”ask Haha.

“He told me to get a girlfriend then i can speak fluantly.”

Nana laugh die hard looking to her innocent brother’s face who always pouted when speaking Korean.

“Then did Nana got a boyfriend because she can speak better?”ask Cha Tae Hyun who seems doesn’t know the current news about Nana’s relationship.

“Aish, Tae Hyun don’t you read the news?”ask Jaesuk making Nana’s smile faded. Maybe she’s embressed and not comfartable to talk about it in the public.

“Aii hyung, shut up shut up.”said Jongkook.

“Hyung, see her face change.”said Gwangsoo pointed to Nana face.

Nana looked to others with blurred and innocent face because she pretend to not understand the situation. Kai still watching her reaction without skipping a second.

Nana washed her hands with the seawater and sit down to open her shoes. Kai offered his hand to Nana when she’s about to stand up. She smile to Kai then grabbing Kai’s hand. Kai smile to her boyish act. He can’t understand himself, he always said that his ideal type was a feminine girl but why that boyish girl so attracting. He had to admit that Nana look damn pretty and feminine with those short dress this morning.

 

The game start, the scene was really funny and interesting to watch.

“Aaaaa.. oppa... i can’t do this.”Hyuna shouted to her group members.

“Aish this girl.”D.O sigh making Haha and Jongkook jump in laughing looking to D.O’s face who seems can’t tolarate with Hyuna who keep shouting and jumping making the water splashed to his face.

Nana keep laughing and can’t keep her balanced watching the scenes.

“Hyuna yaa, stop jumping. Pity D.O. palli grab some fish. Just like CL doing.”Nana shout to Hyuna.

CL seems really pro to this activity making her group members praised her.

“CL how you do it?”Lay also try to get the fish but the fish so slippery and also lose from his hand.

“Wow, Xiumin oppa also talented in catching fish.”Sohyun shouted clapping her hands watching Xiumin keep putting fish in the basket with water. They want to released them again later.

“Sohyun ya,, palli catch some fish.”Jaesuk try to remembering Sohyun that they are on mission.

“Ohp..”the kyeopta Sohyun quickly bowed down searching for the fish.

The vj suddenly zooming Kai who were teaching Nana how to catch the fish. Nana also seems can’t really touch the fish. Once she touch the fish, she jump and throw the fish back, unfortunately she accidently bump into Kai who were stand behind her. Both of them fall down to the sea. They keep laughing while trying to stand up. 

“Yaaa, both of you. Stop doing the lovey dovey things. Palli catch the fish.”Cha Tae Hyun scream making Nana and Kai back to their sense.

Suddenly the music were played, all of them forced to stop then start dancing. They dance crazily. Nana whispered something to Cha Tae Hyun then she and Kai start blocking the vj of Cha Tae Hyun. They start doing a cute couple dance because they tried to hide Cha Tae Hyun who quitely catch the fish and dancing to put it in the basket.

“Aaaaai you can’t do this.”shout CL when Gwangsoo suddenly try to steal some fish from their basket.

The ace, Jihyo quickly kicked Gwangsoo’s leg, as usual.

 

Yellow and white teams got the discount because both of team collect 35 fish. Red teams with the least fish, 15.

They start choosing the ingredient in the nearby groceries. The white teams seems discussing to each other about the dishes, same goes to red and yellow team. But the black team, who with Cha Tae Hyun doesn’t think much they just get everything they want then quickly do the payment and rush to the final location. They think, arrived first will be beneficial for them.

 

“Tae Hyun hyung, what are we going to cook?”ask Kai when they about to depart from the groceries.

“I don’t know. What you guys want to cook?”reply Cha Tae Hyun looking to the main road.

“But hyung, you seems like have an idea what to cook by seeing the way you choose the ingredient.”said Gary who still focus on the road.

Cha Tae Hyun shooked his head “Aniya, i just take what i want.”

“Aish.”Nana sigh behind. “Gary hyung can you cook?”ask Nana.

Gary shooked his head.

“Ahjussi what about you?”Nana ask Cha Tae Hyun. He laugh slighly while shooking his head. Then Nana turn to Kai, Kai also shooked his head making Nana sigh heavily.

“Arghhh, now it’s depends on me.”Nana crossing her arms.

“Yaa, haha what with those statement.”ask Cha Tae Hyun.

“So now, i need to decide what to cook. Hurmm. Jihyo unnies teams might become the winner again.”said Nana.

“Why? Jihyo can’t cook well.”said Gary making Cha Tae Hyun laugh.

“But Chaerin and Yizing were there. They are best in cooking.”explain Nana.

Kai nodded his head “Ya, Lay hyung’s spaghetti really delicious.”

“My son also can make a spaghetti for me.”burst Cha Tae Hyun while crossing his arm making Nana laugh. Nana really want to know more about his family.

“What about Hyuna?”ask Gary.

“I’m better than her.”Nana laugh to her statement.

For Kai, Nana become more cute when she gigling by her own jokes.

 

All teams busy with their dish for dinner. They need to cook well since they can multiple their current money if their cooking was choosen as the best from the crews. Kai always be besides Nana. He helps Nana chopping and cutting vegetables.

“You’re such a good teammate unlike that uncle.”said Nana to Kai when watching he’s really focus on his cutting. Nana referred to Cha Tae Hyun who keep walking around others team kitchen. Nana laugh when she caught Cha Tae Hyun eat others food. Gary hyung also help in washing the salad and chilies.

“Be careful you might cut your own finger.”Nana quickly teach Kai how to hold the knife correctly.

“Hehe, i also doesn’t know how to cut carrots before but he teach me like this.”Nana showing Kai the same ways as Ilhoon had teach her before. Nana instantly smile widely when she remember the memories with Ilhoon.

Kai question himself ‘ He? Who is he that Nana talk about?’

CL and Lay really focus and had taste on their half cooked chicken. Seems like they satisfied with their dish. Jihyo and Sukjin just let the younger do the job.

Jongkook hyung also can be relief since he got Hyuna and D.O who also good in cooking. By this activity, D.O and Hyuna stop quarrelling and helping each other.

Gwangsoo keep disturbing others group. He's about to get a kick from Nana because he trying to put a sugar in Nana’s chicken’s soup.

Jaesuk look as a father in law while watching his son and daughter in law helping each other in the kitchen. Xiumin and Sohyun look like a newly wed who trying a new recipe.

 

They were really nervous waiting for the vote counting.

suzychung_samgyetang_yycenter-e131051289

Black team chicken soup.

korean.jpg

White team chicken curry spicy.

yangnyeomtongdak1.jpgRed team fried chicken.

20121008-korean-fried-chicken-gochujang-

Yellow team fried chicken.

 

“The winner with 10 votes goes to red team.”said the director making Hyuna, D.O and Haha jump in happiness.

Cha Tae Hyun pull out Kai's cap and put in his head maybe he feel shame to his best friend.

“The most worst vote which collect 5 votes was yellow team.”Jaesuk start blaming Gwangsoo.

“The black team got 8 votes and white with 9 votes.”said director.

After the announcement, they eat together happily and keep laughing. Nana, Kai and Sohyun quickly grab the red team fried chicken.

Seconds feel so happy. They feel so lucky to be choosen as running man guest. By that, the show for today is end.