Cube E Party

Seconds

“You guys should have some manner and never try to get some scandal! Buk! she throw the magazine to us.”Sohyun immitiated what had been the boss p.a do to them this morning.

“Seriously?”Nana seems can’t believe that CL, Sohyun and Hyuna was being scolded by boss p.a to the rumors written in the magazine. Nana take the magazine that was being throw by Sohyun just now and read the news.

“Seconds was the most flirty girl even after just debut. After the shocking news of the vocalist, Zhang Jiana having a secret relationship with Btob Jung Ilhoon, now Sohyun was dating one of Exo member. The couple was spot having a lunch in one of the mall by the fans. Plus, Hyuna was walking arm to arm with Btob Minhyuk. Now we’re waiting for the scandal of the leader.”Nana read the news up loud.

“Pssst, stupid reporter.”curse Hyuna while laying her back on the couch playing her tab.

“Maybe we should control our act. I didn’t want to make appa dissapointed with us. Well we still new in this area. We shouldn’t collect any anti fans just by our attitude.”said Nana wisely.

 CL doesn’t think much. She was listening while applying make-up. Now they are in waiting room before the party start. They only have about 1 hour to getting ready.

“Nana where’s your cloth? You and Sohyun should being done first since you guys got to do the opening. I didn’t want anyone to be rushing. I want everything perfect!!”scolded the cordi.

Seconds’ cordi really anti with Nana since Nana always disobey in wearing outfit. She prefered to wear what she think nice to her despited follow what the cordi choose.

“I think Seconds was the first group who easily making people sick.”said CL while adjusting her long sleeves. Nana smirk while Sohyun looking to the ground, maybe she feel sad when people think bad about them. While, Hyuna is walking out from the room heading to the trouble maker crew room.

 

“Congrats hyung.”said Sungjae while patting Ilhoon’s shoulder.

“Congrats Hoonie.”said the rest hyung to Ilhoon when they in their waiting room.

Ilhoon just end the coversation with his mom in phone to tell that he had pass the entrance test for university. He will be one of the acting department students.

“The news spread fast i think.”said Ilhoon while strocking his hair looking to the mirror.

 

 

            To: Nana

            Lay hyung ask me to iron the tshirt that you give him. :[[[

            From: Kai

 

            To:Kai

            You better iron it nicely and properly. I didn’t want it to get burn. Keke..

            From: Nana

 

            To: Nana

            Dae Nana-shi. This is first time ever Lay hyung abuse me. You need to repay for his behaviour!

            From: Kai

 

            To: Kai

            Why should I?! Just disobey him. He will never harm you afterward.

            From: Nana

 

“Nana, put your phone aside. I need to apply the eye liner.”the cordi noona firmly said. Nana quickly put her phone on the desk beside her bag then close her eye. She’s not really know how to apply make-up because she hate make-up.

After apply the make-up, Nana move to the hair styling room. She just left her phone by that.

pug_phone_cover_design_by_electricpopper

 

 

            To: Nana

            Whatever. You still need to treat me for breakfast one day. And this time i want to eat the chinese food, Hot pot and of course not from our cafe.

            From: Kai

 

“Kai??”Ilhoon sternly looking to the Nana’s phone screen. He put the handphone back suddenly someone open the door “Jung Ilhoon.”Ilhoon turn to his back staring Nana who enter the room happily then straight to her phone.

“There’s a message. I’ve open it.”Ilhoon said codly while sitting on the chair facing Nana who still standing checking her phone.

Nana start feeling something wrong just by looking to Ilhoon, but Nana didn’t want to make it worst so she pretend like nothing happened.

“Since when you guys contact each other?”ask Ilhoon firmly never skip a bit staring Nana who try wearing heels just now.

“Erm, just now. We’re talking about Yizing oppa. There’s nothing important there.”said Nana smilling to Ilhoon while trying to stand up with heels. “This heels was higher than the previous one i used to practiced.”said Nana try to balance herself. Her action doesn’t move Ilhoon even a bit.

“What about our cafe? You guys dating?”straightly question from Ilhoon.

“Ha? He’s one of the dancing student. We always bump into each other at college. So i didn’t think that having a meals together as a date. Jung Ilhoon can you please don’t start it.”said Nana kinda irritated with Ilhoon who easily get jealous.

“Oh, so now you guys in the same college?! How come i never knew this? Zhang Jiana, you make me to react like this. Don’t ever put the blame on others. Ok then just do what you want.”Ilhoon just walking out from the room like that. Nana didn’t bother to run over him. She think that her explaination is totally clear and it’s on Ilhoon whether to believe or not.

“Kiddos!”Nana curse Ilhoon then sit back on the chair before pull out the heels then wear converse since her first performance was Not Me. She stay in the room and doesn’t want to join the rest in the backstage because she know Ilhoon’s there and she’s tired to have a staring contest with Ilhoon.

Nana wear like Gayoon for her first performance.

tumblr_m9kapehCku1rn86lwo1_1280.jpg

Nana shoes

converse-high-heels-for-girls1.jpg

Nana hair

bob_hairstyle_with_bangs.jpg

 

Idols start arrive and took their place.

Btob getting ready at the back since they will do the opening with Thriller song. Hyuna start running on the stage making all the audience paid their attention to the stage now. The performance really catchy.

Next was, Not Me girls version then Beautiful Night. The performance really hit the light. Some of the idols stand up and dance along with them.

After that, 4minute’s turn along with CL and G.na dancing to Hot Issue and Top Girl song.

Next was Sohyun and Dongwoon with Why Do You song, turn followed by CL and Junhyung, cover for Goodboy, Junhyung with Baek Jiyoung.

Baekhyun can’t help to stop smilling watching Sohyun singing with Dongwoon.

exo-cover.jpg(except Lay. Lay's outfit for that night was not like that)

hyorin-cl-dara-1st-look-mama-2013-backst

 

After that, was Ilhoon and Nana for Nightmare,song. They didn’t talk to each other while waiting for their turn.

561a215d1e41e44f2efb7ac8d876fcc2.jpg

Nana outfit for the performance

1501691_625441117522779_973568029_n.jpg

Ilhoon rap firmly making Nana really shocked and nervous while singing. At the part of Ilhoon rap saying goodbye, Ilhoon push Nana’s shoulder a bit before move aside. Ilhoon was like bursting out all of his anger to Nana just now. The way he rap his part really scared Nana since on that part they are facing each other. Nana can feel the piercing eye of Ilhoon. Nana really didn’t expect this and fortunately she still can focus on singing

“They really into the song.”comment Xiumin to other members.

At the end, they walk to down stage from different ways.

“What’s wrong with them?”Lay said like questioning himself but it can be heard by Kai who sat next to him. Kai turn to Lay after heard it but didn’t bother to ask.

Lay sense someone was watching him from far. He look to that way, it was Joo, Ilhoon’s elder sister. Lay got it now, since not only him awared of the changes, Joo also can sense it. Joo where sitting with miss A. Someone had captivate Lay’s eye but he didn’t dare to stare he quickly turn to the stage.

800px-miss_a_2013.jpg%3Fw%3D593%26h%3D37

Now was RohJihoon turn. He sing really well. Next was Jiyoon turn with Changsub and Eunkwang cover for I Believe I Can Fly.

And for the closing of opening, a collabration of Btob WOW, 2yoon 24/7 and Apink No No No. All of the Cube Entertainment artist were take part in the dancing. They dancing crazily.

 

The hall was silent for awhile, since the idols getting ready at the back to do the grand opening. They really excited to this part.

The Dj Pablo remix song was played, the light turn on, focus on the stage. All the male idols show their talents in dancing one by one. The one who got a big applaused from the audience was the boss. Appa willing to dance and become the main for the night.

ceci_2013_10_02.jpg

(Btob outfit)

Fb0i0AC.jpg

(B2st outfit)

“We should ask our ceo to dance along.”said Changyeol.

“Kai, i think you can be the teacher.”continue Baekhyun while crossing his arm.

After that, on the remix part, the light dim to the main door suddenly the door was open with loud bump then come out all 15 gorgeous girls with their dress.

“Woooooooowwwwwwww..”it’s really making the boy’s eyes widen watching 15 stunning girls walking in the red carpet heading to the stage while the boys is waiting at the side. Hyuna lead the girls then follow by CL, Jihyun, Gayoon, Nana, Sohyun, Apink, Jiyoon. The last one was G.na.

1507842_689607521083370_782269440_n.jpg

large.jpg

BTYnxtiCMAAHXhB.jpg:large

tumblr_mj0gcjnNaK1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

136433278.jpg

new-style-Women-s-high-heel-shoes-Black-

(nana dress and heels)

so-hyun3.jpg

tumblr_lzsfoqGrwF1qkawyv.jpg

jiyoon.jpg

3.jpg

Kai’s eyes were only on Nana. Her bare white thigh. Kai quickly shooking his head from imagine more. Baekhyun of course on Sohyun. Lay blurry looking to them without feeling. Xiumin smilling cutely crossing his arms watching the dance couple.

“Seriously they were damn beutiful.”said Sooyoung to her SNSD team. All of them agreed with Sooyoung.

mamasnsnaseoulbeats.jpg

fx%2B27th%2Bgolden%2Bdisk%2Bawards%2Bred

tumblr_msfz4oBkfA1r3lz0jo1_500.jpg

1354280195294.jpg

girls-day-culture-awards-1.jpg

“Naeun was really pretty.”said Sehun making Kai glared to him.

“You know, Taemin was her biggest fans.”said Kai.

“Dae.”Sehun playfully said.

“Why Nana wasn’t with Ilhoon. I think if they paired up they might get more hit.”D.O let out his thought.

Kai eyed him then turn back to the stage watching Nana and Doojoon dancing. Lay can sense something fishy from Kai, but he just let it go.

“Wow.”Kris can’t take his eyes from watching CL and Gikwang cool dancing.

“CL wow!”the shout was from Taeyang. GD just smirk to his friend reaction. He enjoy the rythm.

big-bang.jpg

“Cube E was not bad. I love their rappers. All of them can rap really well.”praised Nickhun. The member watching the performance in cooly beast style.

tumblr_lpv4fcNvSB1qhcnc8.jpg

“Hyuna look cute dancing with the boss. Jaypark what do you think?”comment Taecyeon.

“I prefered CL.”said Jaypark who joining his former group members during the party.

 

At last the opening end, the idols start taking their place. While appa stay in the stage to make a speech.

After giving a not so long speech, “Cube Entertainment will give a special performance. Actually their comeback was next year but we make it earlier for the ones who attending the party tonight. So lets have a trouble maker crew.”said the appa.

Now from Hyunseung and Hyuna start. The audience got a hot session from those two.

24292_704967429547379_1517528149_n.jpg

While the party enjoy the meal, the stage performance still catchy.


“Wow, they can dance pretty well.”said Wooyoung while having a cocktail.

“Hyuna look damn y.”said Junho watching cover from Doojoon, Roh Jihoon, Minhyuk, Hyuna, Eunji and Jihyun for A.D.T.O.Y.

 

“Wow..wow..”Exo watching while clapping their hands. They really amazed by the Growl performance that was being cover by Ilhoon, Gikwang, Junhyung, and Hyunsik.

 

G.na, and Nana cover for Give it to me from Sistar.

“Suho hyung and Xiumin hyung should join them.”said Tao.

Xiumin smile. “I choose Nana. Hehe”

Kai turm to Xiumin.

 

The last one was 2Ne1 Do you love me cover from Apink.

“Someone can’t take his eyes from the stage.”said Key teasing Taemin. Teamin gigling and shyly smiling watching his Naeun.

BB7RasWCMAAz4Gi.jpg:large

 

“Hey Tae hyun sunbaenim.”Nana bowed to Cha Tae Hyun and his wife who come along to the party. Nana really didn’t expect that Cha Tae Hyun was invited.

10235612.jpg

“Hai Nana.”Cha Tae Hyun patting her shoulder. Then they had a short conversation. Cha Tae Hyun’s wife seems liking Nana.

“Nana, come to our house once you free. Bring along your boyfirend.”said Cha Tae Hyun’s wife.

Nana widen her eyes can’t believed that Cha Tae Hyun’s wife like her eventho it’s just the first meeting.

“I just got the news that, Ilhoon was your boyfriend. I thought Kai was your boyfriend when we’re in running man.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

Nana just smile.

“You should choose Kai over Ilhoon since Kai look a bit like me.”said Cha Tae Hyun getting smirked in his arms by his wife beside.

Nana laugh watching the sweet couple.

“Don’t listen to this grandpa.”said Cha Tae Hyun’s wife to Nana while glaring her husband.

 

Running Man members also were invited. All of them talk to each other and enjoy the party really well. The boss seems really satisfied with the party.

20140103_kfashionista_boa3.jpg

Boa also attending the party. Nana really like her. 

PBK_0396.jpg

20111024_1319421018_15346300_1.jpg

82641693.jpg

2013051101182_0.jpg

4.jpg

photo386650.jpg

201110031855421002_1.jpg

 

 Nana and Ilhoon didn’t even had a talk or standing side to side. They were avoiding each other.

Ilhoon sometime glaring Nana who were laughing with Exo members and of course Kai was there standing close to his girlfriend.

photo301834.jpg

“Congrats kiddos.”Joo wishes her brother while hugging him.

Ilhoon didn’t give any reaction.

“Why with those reaction? Something disturbing you?”ask Joo.

Ilhoon still didn’t give a to respond.

“Don’t be too harsh. Control your temper and ego Hoonie. Listen first before burst your anger.”Joo said patting Ilhoon’s back before leave to 2pm’s table.