Dance practice

Seconds

“Ok guys let’s start practice.”Doojoon clapping while calling his dongsaeng to start practice for the grand opening.

All of them with their partner and do a dance couple and also the catwalk.

“Nana are you okey with the high heels? Maybe you can try weages if you’re not comfort with heels.”Hyuna ask her when Nana look unsteadyly doing a catwalk.

“I’ll try.”Nana told her.

Actually Nana not used with high heel, her ankle easily hurt when she’s using high heels. Because of that, she prefered flat shoes.

Free-shipping-Ladies-Fashion-Platform-Hi

“Don’t worry i’ll catch her.”said Doojoon glaring Ilhoon who partner up with Bomi since Doojoon is Nana’s partner for the opening. The girls give a smirk to Doojoon.

gna_oops_dance.jpg

“So what should we do for the remix?”Eunkwang ask his dongsaeng when they separated for their own group dance.

“I think we should ask Nana to be the girl since she got the blonde hair. Suit with our theme.”suggest Sungjae.

“Aniya..no no no!”Ilhoon show a no sign while shooking his head.

“Why?”Sungjae ask him. The boys start teasing Ilhoon.

“Are you jealous since the girl will do a solo dance with me during the remix?”ask Minhyuk.

“Let’s just pick Hyuna.”Ilhoon give a brilliant idea. Then Minhyuk give him a high five because Minhyuk really agree with Ilhoon. Well he now try to seduce Hyuna.

The boys stand up then head out from their room heading to dance room because they wanna find Hyuna. But all of them were now forgetting  their means when they watch a Not Me cover by Gayoon, Sohyun, Nana, Bomi, Eunji and Naeun. All of them were sitting in line in front of the girls. They watch the practice focusly. And for sure, Ilhoon’s eyes were on Nana. Nana was covering Doojoon part. Then after finish the Not Me, Beautiful Night were start. At first it was cover by the girls, but when part of Doojoon, he’s out and dance with Nana at the centre while Nana sang that part. Nana can’t really focus on the singing and dance because she can’t stand to laugh when Doojoon and the boys around. They were really funny, making the rest also laugh not only Nana. For the closing of opening, the girls dance with the boys. For sure, Nana always with Doojoon.

B2ST%2B-%2BBeautiful%2BNight%2B(%2BPract

At last part, Doojoon deliberated pull Nana’s waist because he wanna make Ilhoon mad. Doojoon smirk while Nana can’t stop laughing because he keep playing around while dancing. Ilhoon just give an innocent look to Doojoon like giving a I’m not jealous look to Doojoon.

Suddenly, they heard a clap. It was from appa who come a while to watch the kids practice. All of them bowed to the boss.

“Practice smart ya guys. I didn’t want my kids got injured. The party just for fun. Don’t forget to enjoy the show. And ya Nana, Cha Tae Hyun conveys his regards to you.”said the boss.

“What? Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim? Hehe.”Nana gigling.

“Yes, he called me just now. He wants you to do your best in performing.”

“Ouh,,ok.”just that, Nana didn’t think much why Cha Tae Hyun called the boss and so on. Ilhoon knows well that Nana obsolutely happy for getting the regard from her ideal man.

btob_dance.png

Then it was a Thriller practice, Hyuna become the mystery girl for that song. Hyuna simply agree when Ilhoon and Minhyuk ask her to show up in the performance. They now having a dance practice. Hyuna learn quite fast since the dance was quite simple.

“Tonight’s atmosphere is hazy. I enjoy the thrill it’s crazy.”Nana sang along during Penial part. Actually she wanna teasing Penial because for her that part was quite funny. Ilhoon can’t stop smilling and laugh watching Nana laughing and Penial keep glaring to Nana while practicing. Nana love seeing Penial got mad to her. Nana was disturbing the boys focus now.

BTOB_Thriller_Peniel_2.jpg

“Ya, this kid!”Penial called for Nana as the song end. Nana run out from the room. At first Penial wanna chased her but then he stop right in front the room.

Ilhoon laughing die hard while growling on the floor. Other members also laugh with hands in tummy watching Penial’s embrassed face.

“Ish, I hate that part.”said Penial.

“When that part, Nana always sing out loud when we heard the song. When we ask why did she laugh alone after sing it, she told me that, Penial look stupid singing that line, eventho he’s good in english.”said Hyuna making Penial more boiling.

Ilhoon still can’t stop laughing. The room was fill out with his laugh.

“Nana also told us that, Ilhoon once told her how Penial look weird and funny practicing that part, eventho he’s about to sleep. He keep saying that line and it is irritated.”plus Hyuna innocently drinking a mineral water.

“Yah.”Penial glared Ilhoon on the floor. Ilhoon stop instantly then turn to his hyung. He knows he’s dead in Penial’s hand tonight.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....”Penial tickling Ilhoon whereas the boys and Hyuna laugh die hard watching them.

 

RPtx51t.jpg

After the group practice, all of them seperated to their solo practice. Nana and Ilhoon go to the vocal’s room. Since they got a duet for Nightmare cover for 2yoon. Nana sing just like they really got the real performance, same goes to Ilhoon who rapping seriously. But they sometimes smile to each other while singging. They can’t stop smilling and glaring each other.

Ilhoon pass a mineral water to Nana after the song end. They sat in the couch in the room while wiping their sweat.

“Why with those sigh. Are you tired?”Ilhoon ask Nana when Nana sighed a bit looking to her watch.

“Now 1a.m. You know i need to submit my design early on this Sunday morning.”told Nana while resting her back at the couch same with Ilhoon.

“So?!”Ilhoon ask her while closing his eyes after adjusting his cap.

“I’m not done it yet. It’s still alot to do. Then i need to go to college back at 2a.m just to sew it.”

“Why didn’t you just buy the sewing machine and put it at home.”Ilhoon giving a suggestion.

“Of course i want. But i didn’t had enough money to buy it.”

“Was it really expensive?”

“Of course dear. I need to wait for the next payment to buy it.”Nana closing her eyes. She wanna take a short nap before go to her college.

 

“Nana..”Seconds manager come tapping Nana’s shoulder. Ilhoon was the one who awake first. Both of them were drift to sleep at the couch because of tiredness. Nana still not wake up because the manager hyung wake her softly. Then Ilhoon kick her shoes to wake her up. She got awake due to shock. Then she glared Ilhoon beside her.

“Wake up. You got work to do right!”said Ilhoon huskily since he just got wake up from sleep. Ilhoon stand up then stretch out his body before heading out from the room. He left Nana just like that. Nana out from the room and going to take her bag and things she needed.

 

“Bye Nana. Take care.”Sohyun waving her hand to Nana while she’s still with phone curling on the couch after the dance practice.

“Convey my regards to Baekhyun!”Nana wink her eyes to Sohyun before out from the room. Sohyun laugh.

“Shut up!”CL who now sleeping on the floor scolding Sohyun.

20120324_1332518160_32349000_1.jpg

448_hyuna-does-a-superwoman-pose-on-a-so

Hyuna keep playing enjoying herself alone before going back to had a practice with troublemaker crew.

 

“What are you doing here?”Nana shocked as she open the van’s door revealed Ilhoon in the van closing his eyes while crossing his arms.

Nana just get in since the hyung already start the van.

“Did you got the wrong van?”Nana weirdly ask Ilhoon who still not moving. “Yah! Noona asking.”Nana pull Ilhoon’s left ears.

“A..a...a...ouch!”Ilhoon rub his ear then turn to Nana. “Just shut up! I’m coming with you.”said Ilhoon then rest her head looking straight to the main road.

“Coming with me? To? College?”Nana wanna make sure.

“Ya... just wherever you wanna go.”said Ilhoon cooly.

“Hehe, baby boy!”Nana pinch Ilhoon’s cheek while smilling because she’s happy that Ilhoon accompany her and she’s sure she’ll never got bored if Ilhoon with her.

2012-09-05-20-18-02.jpg

“Noona, didn’t you feel scary if you come alone?”Ilhoon ask as soon as they get down from the van. The college was really quite.

“Of course i’m afraid but what to do. I still need to finish it. There still student in my faculty. Come here.”Nana grab Ilhoon’s arm then they walk to the building.

Pungg!

“Aa..”Nana shout a little because too shock when a broom fall down in front of them while they walking up the stair. She hugged Ilhoon’a arm really hard.

“It just a broom.”Ilhoon pick up the broom. Ilhoon also shock at first since the building was really quite.

“Hai Nana.”Minah great her since she also one of the students.

Minah23.jpg

“Hey Minah. You still in college.”

“Dae i come to meet the maknae. Btw hai Ilhoon.”Minah wave to Ilhoon still hand in hand with Nana.

‘Opps’Nana feel shy to Minah  when her hand still interwine with Ilhoon tightly.

“Bye Minah-shi. Walk carefully.”said Ilhoon before they heading to the class.

“Was she’s one of the fashion student?”ask Ilhoon.

“Sure not. She’s major in acting.”said Nana while entering her class.

“Wow! The class was awesome.”said Ilhoon while playing around in the class. He sat there, sat here and at last he stand at the window.

WD85NL93.jpg

“The scenery was nice. I love it. “said Ilhoon while drinking a cola.

“You should quickly take the entrance test. Until when you wanna skip college?”said Nana while continue her cutting.

“Dae dae dae noona. Don’t start nagging.”said Ilhoon before passing to the cloth tray that were hanging behind Nana.

“Were all of this is you design?”ask Ilhoon. Nana nodded slightly.

164945_10152063513394815_1616022129_n%2B

“J.I?! Was it Jung Ilhoon?”ask Ilhoon while looking to one of the black jacket.

‘Oh my!’Nana tapping her forehead like she’s forgot something,

“Was this jacket is for me?”Ilhoon already try it on while looking to the mirror. Nana turn to her back seeing Ilhoon smilling like idiot wearing the jacket.

“Do you like it? Please stop smilling like a foolish. Just take it if you like it.”said Nana.

“You make it for me right sweet girl?!”Ilhoon walking towards Nana.

“Erm, yes. Haish... i wanna give it to you tomorrow. Because i wanna you wear it during Nightmare performance.”told Nana before turn back to continue her work. Suddenly Ilhoon turn her chair back then they’re facing each other now. Ilhoon bent down to meet Nana’s face. Then he feel like wanna teasing Nana, he move closer then closer to Nana. Nana widen her eyes since their lips really close to each other.

‘Did he wanna kiss me?’Nana thought then muah, Ilhoon kiss her forehead before laugh die hard watching reddish face of Nana.

“Yah.”Nana throw an eraser to Ilhoon since Ilhoon making fun of her and laughing till sitting on the desk.

“Ouch.”Ilhoon’s was punctured a noodle. Now is Nana revenged. She laugh hard till fall down of the chair. Ilhoon approach her then they start tickling each other. Their laugh really loud then they heard someone shouting “Please keep quite!”maybe that was from the college’s guard. Nana closed Ilhoon mouth to stop him from laughing.

At last, they cuddling on the floor that have mat. Ilhoon hugged Nana closely to his chest. Nana rest her hands on Ilhoon’s chest. Then they drove to sleep. Until Nana were awaked with Ilhoon’s phone ringing, Eunkwang hyung was calling Ilhoon. Nana shake Ilhoon to wake up then answer the phone.

 

            “Dae hyung.”Ilhoon lazily answer the phone from Eunkwang.

“Where are you? We got rehearsal this morning. Remember we’re the first group.”Nana can clearly hear Eunkwang’s nagging. Ilhoon still with his close eyes curling turn to another side.

“What! 6.00 a.m. Aishh!”Nana ruffle her hair in frustration because she sleep all night with Ilhoon.

“I shouldn’t bring you last night.”said Nana staring Ilhoon’s back.

            “With Nana.”huskily Ilhoon reply to Eunkwang.

            “Are you guys sleeping together?”ask Eunkwang teasing Ilhoon.

            “Dae!”Ilhoon simply reply making Nana punching his . Ilhoon turn to Nana with What! look.

            “Ilhoon you need to come home now. If not Doojoon hyung will start nagging.”nag Eunkwang in the phone.

            “Dae hyung. Ask hyung to fetch me at Nana’s college.”said Ilhoon before end the call. He back to his sleep.

 

“Ilhoon you need to wake up now. I’m afraid students start attending the class. Palli wake up!”Nana poking Ilhoon since Ilhoon still curling his body on the mat and didn’t want to wake up.

Ilhoon wake up while ruffling his hair looking to Nana.

Nana comb his hair with her hand then adjust his tshirt before pulling him stand up.

“I’ll got you a cofee.”Nana rush outside the class while Ilhoon looking to mirror to check his face before follow Nana.

 

“Was that a new song?”Nana ask Ilhoon’s ringtone. Ilhoon nodded while enjoying the cofee.

“Nice. I never heard it.”

“It was a song with G.na noona. Noona gonna make a comeback.”told Ilhoon.

About 15 minutes they sitting in the park, BTOB’s manager arrived then Nana bid goodbye to Ilhoon. Ilhoon with his sleepy eyes didn’t give any smile, he just get into the van while the jacket given by Nana still tighly in his arm.

 

“Wasn’t that Ilhoon and Nana?”Kai who about to enter the college gate heard someone whispering to each other. Kai turn to the way, seeing Nana waving to Ilhoon.

“Dae, i saw them last night.”said Minah to Hyeri.

“I don’t know that Ilhoon was so handsome.”said the maknae.

“Not bad. We had once together in Gangnam Dance School.”said Minah.

20110719_minah_hyeri_2.jpg

 

Kai try to chase Nana when Nana walking back to the college with hands in jeans pocket.

“Nana!”Kai called Nana while running towards her.

“Ouh Kai. Wow you come to college so early in the morning.”Kai just smile while walking with Nana.

“Well we got a dance practice this morning. I just feel like to come early. Did you had a breakfast?”ask Kai.

“Not yet.”

“Let’s grab a fried chicken in the cafe. Students once told me that the chicken was delicious. I’ve never try it before.”

Nana smile nicely to Kai while follow him to the cafe.

20120320_exok_kai_calvinkleinjeans2-600x

“Nana are you okey? You look tired.”ask Kai while putting a plate of chicken on the table.

IMG_4547-753232.JPG

“A bit tired. Since we keep practicing for the party tomorrow evening and i need to finish my design.”told Nana while enjoying the chicken.

“So i heard that, fashion department will hold a competition.”

“Dae, all the students now compete to enter the contest. I also hope that my design pass the audition.”said Nana.

“Oh ya, i wanna pass something to Yixing oppa. Would you mind to help?”ask Nana looking straight to Kai.

“Sure. What was it?”

“I sew him a tshirt and i want him wear it for the party.”

“Wow,i’m jealous with Lay hyung.”said Kai. “Why not you design one for me.”said Kai making Nana laugh.

“It was good to laugh early in the morning.”said Nana.

 

413038_original.jpg

“Did you guys making?”Sungjae burst the question while they’re eating breakfast at the cafe nearby the company.

The question make Ilhoon spit out his drink.

Minhyuk and Penial laugh watching Ilhoon.

Ilhoon remember back what had happened last night, how he’s really wanna kiss Nana’s lips. But they need to remember their promised since they start couple that they will save their first kiss for their marriage.

“Haish!”Ilhoon wipe his mouth and chin. Eunkwang smirk Sungjae’s head while Changsub still in sleepy mood.