Showtime (Breakfast)

Seconds

“So now, we’re having a fresh breakfast.”said mc while camera show all sit with their partner side to side facing the camera.

“So we had charismatic’s couple here, cute couple, choding couple then the last hot couple.”said mc according to their sit.

“Ani..ani...y couple.”said Nana brutally.

“Seem like you guys love chicken?”making all of them looking to Nana and Kai, who were eating chicken peacefully.

“Nana love chicken.”said CL.

“Yes, and Sohyun always treat me a box chicken since she also love them.”said Nana. “Do you like chicken?”Nana looking to Kai beside her.

Kai nodded, “We always order the box chicken as our breakfast.”said Kai referring to his Exo-K member.

“Ya...just sub Minho to Nickhun oppa.”suddenly Hyuna yelled.

“Why?” Nana and others look at her weirdly.

“This oppa is scary. He eats without care about me.”said Hyuna making Nana and CL smirk.

tumblr_m8ujp6WQra1rbwzmyo1_500.png

“Ya..Minho don’t just eat by yourself. Put some chicken in Hyuna plate.”said the mc while Nana quickly pull the chicken box away. Making Kai laugh with the cute action of Nana. Nana smile looking to camera.

“Who ask him to like Nickhun.”said Minho making Hyuna smile shyly.

“Are you jealous?”ask Sohyun curious looking straight to Minho.

cute.jpg

He shooked his head making others laugh.

“Hyuna do you like Nickhun so much?”ask mc.

“Seems like that, when Minho does not give care of a girl. Nickhun was so polite with girl.”

“How you know?”make Minho glare at her.

“He always treat Victoria-unnie in proper ways and full of manner.”

“How you so sure?”ask Minho once again making all member just keep quiet watching them.

“I watch WGM episode without miss one.”pout Hyuna.

“Humph..”Minho making face.

“Don’t worry I also watch To The Beautiful You.”it was Minho drama with Sulli. Making Minho smile again then they calm again.

The next come is the mushroom soup and toast. While eating “CL do you know that GD praised you that you were good in rapping?”

“Oh..”making CL shocked. “Thank you.”said CL to GD beside her.

“Did you ever copied me.”ask GD making CL laughing while tapping the desk. Making Nana from far looking smily to CL.

“But i admit that, i watch you a lot sunbaenim.”

“Haishh call him oppa.”said Hyuna.

“Aishh, she not like you.”said Nana making Hyuna left dump.

“Haishh what about you don’t you called Kai oppa.”

“Ani..”Nana shooked her head while looking playful to Hyuna.

“Then.”

“Appa.”making Kai burst out loud. “He’s my dongseang la.”said Nana.

“Nooo..”said the mc.

“I’m 94 and it was in January. You’re in 93 right. But just assumed that i’m your oppa.”

“Ok hyung!”Nana quickly reply.

“Aishh..she’s really has no manner.”CL and Sohyun shooked their head.

“Minwoo seems still shy.”said Hyuna looking to MInwoo who eat peacefully.

“It’s ok.”said Sohyun.

“I know he’s cute right Sohyun”ask mc then Sohyun nodded happily.

“Oh ya before this you told us that Cha Tae Hyun was your ideal type right Nana?”Nana nodded. “I think Kai looked alike him.”said the mc.

“A lil bit. But Kai is more handsome.”said Nana, make others think that she already overlook to Kai.

 

 

 

^^^ now i knew how the feeling of the other author when their reader didn't give any comment. please don't become silent reader and please told me how you guys think about the story...... Please~~