Chinese New Year

Seconds

Today is Lunar New Year, all of them wearing their cheongsam and changsan. The boys were force to wake up early in the morning.

(nana pant cheongsam)

black%2Blace%2Bcheongsam.jpg

 

(CL modern cheongsam)

ON-SALE-NEW-ARRIVAL-Chinese-Wind-Style-C

 

(Hyuna long cheongsam)

T2YRCaXjdXXXXXXXXX_!!732331224.jpg

 

(Sohyun cute cheongsam)

0046082_dinzayvia-cheongsam-by-doublewoo

 

"Why you guys wear all black?"ask grandfather.

"Wanna make a difference."reply CL then grandfather just nodded while heading to dining room.

 

“Nana, Taehyun sunbaenim had tweet something for us.”said Hyuna when they were in dining table having a light breakfast with grandparents.

Nana poking Hyuna tight under the table to remind Hyuna about grandparents’ rule that handphone is not allowed when having meals.

“Ouch.”Hyuna turn to Nana beside her while rubbing her thigh. Then she remember the rule. Hyuna put her phone under the her pillow then lift up her face looking to grandfather who peacefully eating. “Fuhh.”

“He said happy chinese new year girls. Hai Nana-shi.”Hyuna whisper to Nana’s ear.

Nana grinned while munching her rice.

 

“Grandpa grandmaaaa,,,,,”the shout had disturbing the family members, who were peacefully enjoy the breakfast.

Suddenly, two kids were running towards them. The boy was about to bump into Ilhoon who walking from the stair to join them in the dining table.

“My handsome grandson and beautiful granddaughter.”said grandfather when the kids hug him.

 The kids their cousin, they join them breakfast together with their parents who just arrived.

 

“Aish, this cute girl.”Nana kiss the girl’s cheek while hugging her. The girls was sit on Nana’s lap. Nana feed her a spoon of rice.

“What a cute girl.”said Ilhoon trying to pinch her cheek then the girls quickly push Ilhoon’s hand.

tumblr_lzdr57LftM1qmgu9ro1_400.jpg

Nana laugh slightly looking to Ilhoon’s annoyed face.

‘What, i was rejected by a kid.’Ilhoon thought then continue his meal.

“What is your name?”Hyuna ask the boy who sit acroos her beside Kai.

20120213_seoulbeats_hellobaby_leo.png

“Leo.”reply the kids while trying to get some chicken with chopstick.

Kai get the chicken then put on his bowl. Leo thought Kai was trying to help him.

“Kai, you should get Leo the chicken.”said Hyuna.

Then Kai awared of the kid. He put the chicken in the Leo’s bowl.

“Thank you big bro.”said Leo.

“What about you? What is your name?”ask Hyuna to the girls.

“Lauren.”the girls reply cutely.

“Aisshhh, kawaiii.”said Baekhyun looking to the girl.

“That was their english name since they born in England.”said Lay.

“What was their Chinese’s name?”ask Sohyun curious to know.

“Eh, i forgot their true name.”said Lay rubbing his neck.

Making their aunty shooking their head since Lay forgor her children‘s name.

 

“Xiumin hyung, could you please help me?”ask Lay.

“What?”ask Xiumin.

“Help me get the plate in the kitchen. Can you?”

“Sure.”Xiumin heading straight to the kitchen.

Then he were surprised and nervouse when he saw only Ciara in the kitchen right now making a coffee.

“Ermm, do you know which plate that we gonna use?”ask Xiumin suddenly making Ciara turn to him.

“Ouh, erm the one in the cabinet.”reply Ciara the she continue stir the coffee.

After Xiumin get the plate in the cabinet, he put it on the table nearby then he approach Ciara.

“Emm, nice smell. Do you like coffee?”ask Xiumin joining Ciara sit at the bar.

“Yup, i really love coffee. Want some?”ask Ciara while pouring a coffee into another cup.

Xiumin smile saying “Thank you.”before taste it.

“Em, not bad.”said Xiumin.

“Xiumin hyunggggg~~~~where’s the plate? We were about to start it.”shout Lay from living room who was taking care of the main meal at the front.

“Opps, i think we got to go.”Xiumin quickly get up then take the plate with him. Ciara also follow him from behind.

“Aishhh, where are the others?!”Lay was searching his relatives.

Then a loud laugh come from the front. All of them were watching the Chinese New Year dance at the road in front of their house.

Chinese%20Dragon1.jpg

“Guys, time for big plate.”said Lay to them.

All of them get in the house and heading to living room. Kai carrying Lauren while Leo was chasing Baekhyun who teasing him making him since Leo was afraid of the lion.

 

“Where’s Ilhoon?”Nana ask Lay.

“I don’t know, i thought he’s with you guys.”reply Lay when they in living room.

“Wait, we can’t start it yet. Where’s is grandpa?”ask one of Nana’s relatives. Then everyone realised that grandpa was not there.

“There.”Leo pointed to grandpa and Ilhoon who just enter the main door.

“Where did you guys go?”ask grandma.

“To the neighbour house. Joining their main meals.”answer grandpa before they start their main meal.

6646808951_e7d6bda2e3_b.jpg

‘So he was taking away my grandpa.’Leo thought.

1345832296_2956_full.png

He kinda jealous looking Ilhoon and grandpa talking and laughing to each other.

 

“Oh my,,,”Ilhoon suddenly shout a bit when Leo poured the drink to his changsan.

Nana awared of it quickly approaching both of them.

“I’m sorry big brother. I didn’t purposely do it?”said Leo making a puppy eye to Ilhoon.

“Didn’t? It’s obviously you pu.”before Ilhoon finish his sentence, Nana interupt “It’s okey, Leo ah. Just get the new drink ha.”

Then Name quickly run with big grinned. He’s satisfied. “It’s just a start!”said Leo.

 

“Ilhoon, he’s just 3 years old. Don’t being to harsh.”said Nana.

“Yes, but he purposedly pour to drink. I see it with my eyes.”said Ilhoon wiping the stain with a wet tissue.

“Yes i know. I also see it. But please bare with it. maybe he’s trying to friend with you.”said Nana. She’s really know if she didn’t interupt just now, Ilhoon might burst out his anger.

“Watch ah kid. You still didn’t know me.”said Ilhoon then heading to toilet. His white changsan got a big stain. Nana was about to follow him, then her grandma was call her to her room. She hand in Nana a tradisional changsan.

“Give it to Ilhoon.”said grandma.

“Who’s the owner? The changsan was so unique. Just Ilhoon’s style.”said Nana.

“It was your old grandpa’s changsan. He’s once wear it when he come to my house during our teenage to celebrate Chinese New Year together.”

“But is it grandpa okey if Ilhoon wear it?”ask Nana worried Ilhoon might be scolded by grandpa.

“He told me to get it for Ilhoon. He saw the incident just now.”said grandma.

“Okey grandma. Thank you.”Nana smile widely heading to the toilet where Ilhoon’s in.

 

“Jung jung. I got something for you.”Nana knocking the door then Ilhoon open the door. He come out only with singlet. He left the changsan on the sink.

“Wear this.”Nana give the changsan. “Grandpa’s old changsan.”

Without asking more, Ilhoon take the changsan before heading to his room.

Nana get in the toilet to wash Ilhoon’s changsan. “Haishhh, this boy. How can i live with you after this, if both of us were like this.”Nana mumbling while get rid of the stain.

Yes Nana and Ilhoon’s character were quite same. Both of them are lazy in doing chores.

 

“Huh, just handsome like me ha.”said grandpa when Ilhoon approaching him to say thank you.

Leo who sitted together with grandpa glare at Ilhoon who joining them to watch the performance. Ilhoon eye him back while taking a sit beside grandpa.

Actually their relatives were excited meeting Exo members and they keep asking them to do a dance or any performance.

Lay play a piano while Xiumin agreed to sing when Ciara ask him to sing.

While the performance, Baekhyun get in the center dancing crazily and passionately. Kai bringing Lauren with him. Kai swaying his body while carrying Lauren. Lauren enjoy it.

CL,Hyuna, Sohyun watching them while eating a snack at the couch and dessert with mama and aunties.

The next performance, Nana willing to sing a Lunar New year song with Lay. Lay sing passionately while playing giutar. Ciara also join them in the middle song. Ilhoon also try to make a beat box. Every Lunar New Year, Nana’s big family will having a karaoke and sing a song together after getting the angpau from the elder. Korean member were happy since this is the first time they got the angpau.

 

“Exo exo...”that was the words that they heard when they visited the neighbour house.

Lay quite closed with the neighbour around. The kids were excited meeting Exo, Seconds and Ilhoon.

Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kai, Ilhoon, Sohyun, CL and Hyuna were really happy celebrating the Chinese New Year this year since many aware and treat them nicely.

“Once i grow up, i also wanna be famous.”said Leo who were jealous of the popularity.

“So you also wanna be an idol?”ask Ciara who also joining them.

Leo nodded. “I wanna be like Lay hyung.”

Lay give a high five to Leo. “That’s my boy.”said Lay while ruffling Leo’s hair.

“Then gained height kids.”Ilhoon sarcastic said to Leo before passing him joining Kai who holding Lauren's hand.

Leo cruching his face crossing him arms watching Ilhoon’s backview then give a nod to his sister.

174857-attachment.jpg

Lauren poked Ilhoon’s leg when Ilhoon walk beside her.

tumblr_lzmg0bcg311qeratao2_250.jpg

“Hey,,”Kai and Ilhoon stopping Lauren.

“Baby, it’s not polite. You wanna be a good girl right? Say sorry.”Kai lift Lauren in his arm.

Lauren stop then rest her chin on Kai’s shoulder looking to her brother at the back.

Baekhyun tapping Leo’s shoulder saying “Don’t worry Leo. I’m also no so tall but see i got a fabolus girlfriend.”said Baekhyun while pointed to Sohyun who walk behind him.

“Huh..”Sohyun smirk.

“Baekhyun keep saying Sohyun was his girlfriend. But Sohyun keep deny. Which one is the truth?”Hyuna burst it out.

“We never declaired anything. Just let him. I’m too lazy to bark.”said Sohyun.

“Okey okey kid, see Xiumin hyung? Don’t you want to be like him? He was so good in vocal, dancing and cleaning eventho he’s shorter than me.”said Baekhyun making Xiumin turn to them.

“Plus, his girlfriend was so beautiful.”Baekhyun still can’t shut his mouth.

“Who was his girlfriend?”ask Nana.

“Your cousin.”said Baekhyun.

“My cousin?”Nana’s feel something is weird then she turn to Xiumin.

Xiumin just shrugged his shoulder to Nana.

“Ciara.”Sohyun burst out making Ciara “Haaaa...”

Ciara and Nana were facing each other. “Did you and Xiumin?”before Nana finish her sentence Ciara quickly shooking her face in shy.

“Xiumin hyung, palli make a move.”Baekhyun whisper in Xiumin ears.

Xiumin give a fake punch in Baekhyun’s tummy. “You really can’t shut your mouth Bacon!”

They walk home happily eventho tired since they got many angpau.

 

That night, they play fireworks and having a barbeque at the backyard.

chinese_new_year_fireworks_by_dawebestwi

 

Next morning all of them go to Ciara house. They held an open house. Ciara’s mother seems really like Xiumin.

Xiumin take it as a good chance to approach Ciara. He’s really wanna get closed to Ciara.

(Nana simple cheongsam)

modern-qipao_thumb.jpg

 

(CL long cheongsam)

Black-and-red-rose-floral-qipao-mandarin

 

(Hyuna y cheongsam)

shortcheongsamqipaochineseweddingdress37

 

(Sohyun sweet cheongsam)

WQP-6030.jpg

"Grandma say we look beautiful."Hyuna told the girls when they getting a food.

"Haha, i think grandpa also like watching us in red dress, since he shock seeing us wearing black during the first day of Chinese New Year."said CL.

"Well, it's all Nana's idea."sid Sohyun.

Nana grinned enjoy the beef.

 

“You want it ha?”Ilhoon ask Leo when Leo struggled to get the beef with chopstick. Only them at the rounded table which displying many nice food. Everyone were everywhere having a conversation.

4171df4a0a34131fb2e52ae3fa8f673e.jpg

10179982.jpg

Ilhoon take the beef then shoved to his mouth. He’s enjoy munching it try to teasing Leo who still can’t get the beef.

“Erm, it’s was so delicious. Yummmy.”Ilhoon get another one for him. “Waaa, best.”Ilhoon can’t stop before making the boy explode. He wanna make the boy burst out his anger. But quite good, the boy still control his temper and try hard to get the beef.

Then Leo got one. He munching the beef ignoring Ilhoon. He try to get new one.

“Short kid!”Ilhoon cursed him before walk away feel mad when the kid didn’t give a to him.

 

 Before going back home after about whole day they leasuring at Ciara’s house, Xiumin approach Ciara to bid a goodbye.

“Ciara can i get your email?”ask Xiumin.

“Oh sure.”then Ciara give her email.

“So, today was the last day, since tommorow we’re going back to the city. I hope to meet you again.”said Xiumin.

“Okey then, just inbox me okey. Maybe we can have a chat when free.”said Ciara making Xiumin nodded smiling. “And one day, maybe i can try your coffee.”said Ciara. Xiumin had told her that Xiumin really want to get a barista licen.

“Sure, i’ll make the best coffee for you.”said Xiumin.

9c9f94c7gw1e0zn9nwj29g.gif

 

At the midnight, after the two kids sleep, they sneaked out from grandparents house. Plus they want to avoid fans. Lay bring them to basketball court which he used to play during he’s in middle school.

They divided to two groups. Since the boys was exceed one person. They playing the paper rock to determine who gonna join the girl group.

Lay got choosen. So he join the girl group.

“Oh my, all of them who were good in basketball.”said Baekhyun.

“We beat them.”said Ilhoon.

Lay was really good in basketball and Seconds always playing basketball during their freetime while the other boy who rarely play basketball. Can the boys beat them?

They play seriously and already exhausted on the seconds round. Lay passing the ball sharply to Hyuna before Hyuna passing the ball to Nana to shot it but before Nana get the ball, she was slip on the court. The court quite slippery.

“Aaak.”Nana grin in pain.

Ilhoon who were at Nana’s back quickly approaching Nana. He touch Nana’s ankle before slowly open Nana’s shoes.

“Do you know how to massage the ankle?”Lay ask Ilhoon when Ilhoon open up Nana’s socks.

“It’s kinda hurt oppa.”Nana told Lay. Everyone was surrounded them.

Ilhoon slowly touch and pressing Nana’s ankle to ease the pain.

“Argh, Ilhoon slowly.”Nana’s grab ilhoon’s arms, can’t stand the pain.

“Calm down okey. I’ll do it softly.”said Ilhoon.

“It must be really hurt.”said Baekhyun who standing watching Nana.

After the pain slowly ease, Ilhoon help Nana walking to the side court to let others continue their game to know the winner.

“Still feel the pain?”ask Ilhoon giving Nana a mineral water.

Nana’s nodded while taking the bottle.

“Wait here. I’ll get you an ice.”Ilhoon left to the nearby 24/7 grocery.

 

“Chaerin.”Sohyun shout before pass the ball.

“Oppa.”CL pass the ball to Lay.

Kai try to block Lay from shot.

“Kai catch the ball.”Baekhyun shout. Well, for our known, Baekhyun’s voice were busier than his action.

Then Kai managed to snash the ball. Then the boy turn.

 

"Place it at your ankle."said Ilhoon before joining the boys.

Kai give the ball to Ilhoon. Ilhoon make a move to the net before passing to Baekhyun. Baekhyun get the ball pass to Xiumin to shot. Xiumin got a shot. They win!

Then they make a circled jumping together for their win. The girl group had lose.

 

“Can you walk home?”Kai ask Nana when they getting their stuff before start walking home.

“I’ll try. Haha.”reply Nana try to stand up.

 

They walk home exhautedly but they damn happy having a night activity in the nice weather and the most important it still in Chinese New Year. The night city still alive with fireworks and manny road celebration were held.

amandas-china-photos-036.jpg

“Ackk,ermm.”Nana once again slip her ankle, luckily Ilhoon managed to catch her left arm.

Kai turn his back to Nana.

“Don’t worry, her boyfriend was here.”Lay pouting Kai’s shoulder leave Nana to Ilhoon.

“Nana, can you walk?”ask Hyuna curiously looking to Nana.

“It’s ok. It just a small slip.”reply Nana.

Ilhoon hold Nana’s waist and same goes to Nana. Nana’s hand instantly sneakling to Ilhoon’s waist.

Wait! Ilhoon waist?!

Ilhoon try to endure the ticklish well.

 

“Jung do you like it?”ask Nana kinda whisper to Ilhoon.

“What?”ask Ilhoon still tighly holding Nana’s waist.

“This!”Nana tighter her grib on Ilhoon waist making Ilhoon grinned in ticklish. Ilhoon’s nose crunching and instantly let go of Nana’s waist. He laugh loudly while touching his left waist. That is the reaction that Nana like the most. Nana also laugh looking to Ilhoon face.

“Yaa...those guy at the back. Shhhh.. we’re in neighbourhood.”remind Lay to the couple since it was already 2a.m.

“Shhh..”Nana making a shh sign to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon harshly pouting Nana’s neck. Nana still can’t stop laughing forgot her pain. She try to hold her laugh. Kai sometimes turn to his back, watching the couple who non stop teasing each other on the way back home.

1558382_652179668179104_636746874_n.jpg

‘They kind of playful couple. Sometimes they were louder than Sohyun and Baekhyun.’thought Kai.