L.O.V.E

Seconds

Lay + Jia

 

“What should i wear? Should i wear tshirt or just a tee?”Lay taking his tshirt one by one looking to mirror.

“Aish, Yizing why are you become like this?!”Lay ruffling his hair sitting on the edge of his bed. He’s thinking why he need to be excited and curious most about what to wear to meet Jia this morning.

“Oppa..”suddenly Lauren open his door and run to him.

“Why baby?”Lay her hair.

“I’m bored.”Lauren pouted then Lay lift her up then put her on the bed.

“Okey, why not this little princess help me. Can you help me miss?”

Lauren nodded her head while smilling like a shy girl.

HB+dayoung+7.jpg

“Erm, so which one you think suit with me the most?”Lay asking the 2 year old kid.

“Hehehee.”Lauren chuckled maybe she does not understand.

“Baby girl, can you tell me, i’m look handsome in which tshirt?”Lay try to give an explaination to Lauren who was crawling to get down the bed.

Then Lauren pointed to one of the tshirt that Lay hold.

“This?”making Lay rounded his eye. “Aniya, black is too comman.”said Lay.

“Then why you ask her to choose whether black or blue? Oppa, are you so dumb?”Nana who from nowhere and when she standing at Lay’s door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-ic4cCmcmm0aIrfWjTBv

Lay still can’t make the choice.

“Lauren, let’s breakfast. Mama and dad were waiting for us.”Nana and Lauren left Lay who still in his world. Thinking of something useless.

 

“Leo.”Lauren said when they passing Ilhoon’s room.

“Okey, lets wake them up.”Nana put down Lauren when she open Ilhoon’s door revealing two kiddos who sleep soundly.

Nana and Lauren chuckled to their cuteness and laugh slightly when Leo right hand were smack on Ilhoon’s face making Ilhoon groan a bit. Then Leo’s left leg on Ilhoon’s tummy. But still both of them sleep soundly.

Nana got an idea. She snap a picture of them. She even putting Lauren on the bed to pose between those two who didn’t awared of anything.

 

“Ilhoon, do you know where was Jia’s house?”Lay ask Ilhoon when he about to start the car.

“Crap! I’m forgot to ask.”Ilhoon tapping his head.” Wait i’ll call her.”answer Ilhoon who sit beside the driver.

“You have her number?”Lay turn to him.

“Yes, so?”Ilhoon searching for Jia’s number.

 

            “Noona, Ilhoon’s here.”

            “Oh, Ilhoon. what’s up?”

            “Wait.”Ilhoon shoved the phone to Lay’s ear. Making Lay stiff at his action first.

            “Hello, hello, Ilhoon.”Jia’s on the line.

            “Oh, hello. Jia-shi. Yixing here.”

            “Yixing?”

  “I mean Lay.”

            “Oh, Lay-shi. Anything?”

            “We’re heading to your house. But we forgot to ask where you house.”

            “Haha, i’m also forgot to tell you guys yesterday. Sorry. My house was at XXX. You know where was it right?”

            “Dae. See you there.”Lay end the call.

 

They took about 40 minutes heading to Jia’s house.

Jia’s family treat them nicely and Fei also was there.

6b71e5a3jw1dw6fks8uwbj.jpg

 

“I should wear the black tshirt.”Lay said to Lauren who is in his arm.

Lauren chuckled as if she understand what was the meaning.

“Damn big bro, i think Lauren had made a right choice in choosing black tshirt. Erm, Jia unnie looks pretty in her black dress!”Nana whisper to Lay who about to take the food. Nana try to tease Lay.

Lay ignored her. ‘Did Nana can sense it?’Lay thought shooking his head.

“I can hear your voice.”Nana can’t stop teasing Lay. Nana laugh by herself. Well they watching the I Hear Your Voice series last night.

“What’s making you laugh?”Ilhoon ask Nana.

“Aniya, Leo what do you want to eat?”Nana ignored Ilhoon.

Nana wear like this.

P_source_1981730Ct131219135054YP0206.jpg

 

“Hai Lauren.”Jia approaching Lay and Lauren who were eating ice-cream and donut.

“Hai, Jia unnie.”

“Ouh, how clever you are.”

“Well, Exo member teach the kids how to speak Korean.”said Lay while Jia take a sit next to him.

Then Lauren run to Leo who was eating with Nana and Ilhoon, left Lay and Jia. Opps, both of them feel the awkward moment. They run out of idea to burst out.

“Erm, where were you from? Or you actually from this city?”Lay pick that question to broke the silent.

“I’m from Changsha.”answer Jia.

“Oh, i see. Eh, wait i’m also from Changsha. What a nice coincident.”said Lay while chuckled.

“Ha? Haha.”Jia run out of words.

“Tomorrow, we’re going to send the kids to their parents. So going back to Changsha. Do you want to join us? I can drop you at you grandparents house.”

“Actually, my grandparents had gone. So, we rarely back to the hometown.”

“Sorry, i should not saying that.”Lay feel guilty.

“Aniya, that’s nothing. Erm, it’s okey since all my relatives were here.”

“Lay.”

“Ya.” ‘why am my heart beating in fast just by hearing she call my name.’Lay look at Jia straightly.

“There’s an ice-cream on your corner of lips.”said Jia while handling him a tissue. Lay take the tissue then wipe his mouth.

‘What do you expect Yixing.’Lay close his eyes.

Then, “Jia....”someone was calling for Jia.

Lay turn to that way, “What! Kris hyung?” What brought him here.”Lay burst it out kind of mumbling to himself but Jia heard it.

“I invited him.”Jia approaching Kris followed by Lay.

“Yow, Yixing, you are here too.”Kris greet them.

“Yea.”Lay reply with annoyed.

“Jia this is for you.”Kris give a paper bag to Jia. Jia took it happily making Lay feel a bit of jealous looking how close Jia and Kris.

Lay ask for leave. He’s heading to his youngers who were eating near the pool.

 

“Since when they were friend?”Lay once again questioning himself while walking.

Super-Junior-Ms-Zhou-Mi-has-diner-with-E

“I want the apple.”Leo ask for an apple which one left on the plate.

Nana was about to take the apple but, Ilhoon grab it first then shoved to his mouth making Nana smacked his arms and glared at him. He just laugh and making faces to Leo who already sit back at his chair with arm cross.

“Devil!”Leo cursed.

“Leo, you should say that. It’s not proper.”Nana adviced him nicely. “We take another apple okey. There’s still more.”

“Stealing others’ apple also not a proper act.”said Leo while pouting.

t_971d50f542554be588ef1ba2ba24b332.jpg

“Yah, it’s not stealing but who grab it first.”

1402261_587131178020440_1905604324_o.jpg

“I didn’t say that was you big bro. Did you feel that way? So you’re  stealing.”Leo stuck his tounge. Ilhoon groaned while his bang.

Leo run to Lay. He’s not in mood to take another apple.

“Ilhoon, could you please stop teasing him.”Nana tired with both of them.

“If he stop teasing me.”said Ilhoon.

“Argh, whatever!”Nana continue eating her food.

Lauren stay silent didn’t dare to talk.

 

“Oppa, do you know what, mama was asking me whether you got a girlfriend yet or not.”Nana told Lay when they were playing card with the kids at the backyard on the hovel.

“Haha, i got one later.”said Lay who still focusly on the card. “I didn’t even know that you were so good in this game.”Lay praised Leo who win in three row.

“I join you guys.”Ilhoon come with orange juice. He take his seat across Leo while handling the glass to Lauren. “You want it right, princess.”Ilhoon kiss Lauren cheek. Lauren smile shyly.

“Haishh, so now, you wanna take away my Ilhoon when Kai wasn’t here hah girl. Not bad ah you lil girl.”Nana tickling Lauren after put the glass aside. Lauren laughing due to the ticklish.

 

“How happy you guys.”mama approach them bringing chocolate ice-cream with cookies since the kids really love ice-cream.

a.jpg

butta-icecream-crackers%2B125-001.JPG

“But tomorrow both of you gonna leave mama and dad. I’m sure missing you guys.”mama said while taking Lauren to her lap.

“Mama, we’re going to stay China starting next month.”said Leo.

“Who told you? Your mother didn’t tell me anything.”

“Papa.”said Leo.

“Do you happy with it?”Nana ask Leo who were beating Ilhoon right now.

“I’m little sad to leave my friend soon.”Leo had a hard feeling to leave his foreign friends in England.

“Don’t worry, you might get a new friend here. A lot more. So i can always meeting you guys.”said mama.

Nana and Lay know their parents feel. They must be feel lonely in China since both of their children were at Korea.

“Yes, i won.”Leo smirk to Ilhoon for his winning. Ilhoon throw his card since he lost to 3 year old kid.

 Nana and Lay high fived Leo.

 

 

Hyuna + Minhyuk

 

            To: Minhyuk

            Oppa, i’m back from China. So when will you fetch me? You had promised me that, we’re going to have a dinner and catching a cinema together.

            From: Hyuna

 

            To: Minhyuk

            I had called you many time. Oppa are you okey?

            From: Hyuna

 

Hyuna was waiting for Minhyuk’s message till she fall asleep that night.

20110405_sohyun_gayoon.jpg

“This girl, really love sleeping on the floor.”said CL to Sohyun when they walk out from their room.

“Did she’s out last night?”Sohyun ask CL who’s heading to kitchen to grab a fresh milk.

CL just shrugged her shoulder.

“She said she will have a date with Minhyuk oppa last night.”said Sohyun.

Both of them didn’t awared whether Hyuna was out or not last night since they sleep early yesterday due to tiredness they got from shopping and leasuring at the mall the whole day.

“Hyuna, wake up.”Sohyun tapping her . “You’re on duty this week right Hyuna-shii.”

Hyuna rub her sleep eye before checking her phone. There was no text or miscall from Minhyuk. She burried her face into her pillow with frustration.

 

“Hyuna, i’m going to YG company then hyung will send Sohyun to her mom house. What about you? Do you want us drop you at Cube?”CL ask Hyuna while having a light morning exercise.

‘Maybe i can meet him at the Cube.’Hyuna thought of meeting Minhyuk, then she’s heading to bathroom.

 

Sohyun and CL weird with Hyuna who didn’t talk much this morning. Normally, Hyuna’s nagging and blabbring in the morning that cheering their morning but today was different.

“Bye.”Hyuna left the van just like that.

“She’s really not in mood.”said Sohyun to CL while watching Hyuna enter the building.

 

 

“Hey Hyuna sunbenim.”some of trainess greet her. She just smile while bowing to them. Some of them weird with Hyuna’s reaction. Normally, Hyuna was the one who greet them and sometimes Hyuna teasing them when they bump into.

 

Hyuna stand in front of Btob room. She doubt whether to knock or not.

“I didn’t want to make it obvious. Minhyuk oppa might say i’m too despreted to him.”she about to pass the room. “But what if something bad had happen to him?”Hyuna can’t stop mumbling. When she about to knock the door, the door was opened from inside.

“Oh, Hyuna-shi.”said Minhyuk kinda shock seeing Hyuna in front of him right now. Hyuna eye him and the girl beside him. She’s one of the trainee.

“Bye oppa.”said the trainee while touching Minhyuk’s chest before walk away. She didn’t even greet Hyuna.

Hyuna need an explaination from Minhyuk.

“Hai Hyuna, when did you back from China? Why didn’t you tell me?”ask Minhyuk try to shouldering Hyuna. Hyuna avoid his arms then turn to him. “I call you many time last night and i’m even text you. But where are you?”

“Oh, mianhe Hyuna, my phone was left here last night. I just arrived and i had read your text.”answer Minhyuk a bit stutter.

“So don’t you know how to reply a text?”Hyuna sarcastic him before left.  ‘Palli ask for forgiveness.’Hyuna wants Minhyuk pursuaded her. But, Minhyuk didn’t even feel a bit to run after her and appologised. He get in the room.

Hyuna stomping her foot hard on the floor.

 

“What’sap with you my girl?”Hyunseung approach Hyuna who stay in the corner with firm face. “Did something bothering you? You didn’t focus on your dancing. Remember tomorrow was the offical comeback dear.”

Hyuna stay silent nodded her head without turn to Hyunseung who sat beside her.

“Anything? Feel free to tell me, okey! Go grab lunch or had a fresh air. Then comeback after 1 hour. We got the rehearsal.”said Hyunseung before left the room leaving Hyuna alone.

 

“Haishhh why do i need to think about that guy. I even know that, he’s a player. And i might be one of his victim.”Hyuna layed her back then keep kicking the air.

 

“Oppa, when will we out for dinner and cinema like last night?”Hyuna heard a conversation between a guy and a girl at the parking lot when she’s heading to nearby cafe to have a lunch.

She kinda shocked seeing the guy. It was Minhyuk. The girl was the same girl that with him at the room this morning.

PS13032000172.jpg

Minhyuk grab the girl’s waist before they get into the elevator. Minhyuk smirk to Hyuna who watching him from far.

tumblr_m30zirX0Yt1qh1gd1o2_250.png

Hyuna’s eyes start to foam a tear.

 

She run to the nearby field and sit on one of the bench. Having a fresh air while looking to bird flying in the sky.

She took out her phone dailing Nana’s number.

 

            “Hai Hyuna-shiiiiiiii.”Nana was on the line.

            “Nana.”

            “Erm, i’m here.”

            “Nana..”

            “Yes, what was it?”

            “Where are you?”

"We’re on the way to Changsha. Why?”

            “I just got dump by Minhyuk oppa.”Hyuna directly tell her.

            Nana didn’t know what should she respond to it.

            “Erm, where are you right now?”

            “At the field near the Cube. Well, the girls not even pretty. She just kind of y!”Hyuna can’t hold her anger anymore.

            “Auwwww, babe hold on. So there was a third person? I see. Nothing to be weird with. I’ll call you tonight. I’m in the car now.”said Nana because it hard for her to have a serious talk with Hyuna when there are more ears that might listen to their conversation.

            “It’s okey. I just wanna told you that. Plus, tomorrow was trouble maker offical comeback. I need to sleep early tonight.”

            “Okey then, ignored everything. Just focus on the comeback. You need to do the best one okey.”

            “Daeee appa!”said Hyuna then they end the call.

 

“Hyuna you can do it. There are more guys better than HIM!”Hyuna try to encourage herself before heading to grab lunch since she only got 30 minutes left or she might get scolded by Hyunseung if she’s late.

 

.CL + GD

cld.jpg

GD hand CL a mineral bottle after their dance practice.

“Are you ready for next week? We’re going to overseas.”ask GD.

“I can’t wait.”said CL cooly.

“This.”GD suddenly put a paper bag in front of CL. CL turn to GD.

“Take it. It is for you.”said GD.

CL open the box.

large.jpg

“Waaaa, nice heels. Did you buy this?”CL ask GD.

“Yup, i didn’t know your taste. But i just think that, you might look stunning with this heels when wearing it for our first debut.”said GD smile to CL.

gdragon.jpg

Seriously, CL’s smile widely till the ears. Haha

“Thank you sunbenim!”said CL while keeping the heels back on the box.

 

            “Nana! I got something to tell.”said CL after Nana pick up her call.

            “What?! Hurmmm.”Nana who was already drove in sleep awake by the phone call.

            “GD gave me something. Guess what. Palli!”

            “Haissssh, i’m sleepy.”Nana yawned.

            “Okey okey, i’ll send the picture okey. Bye! Muahh! Love you friend!”CL end the call.

 

Nana’s still in the car heading to Changsha. Only the kids and Lay as the driver still alive in the car. The couple drove to dreamland.

 

Sohyun + Baekhyun

 

“Omma, this is my girlfriend!”Baekhyun shows Sohyun’s picture in his phone to her mom.

“Wasn’t she’s the member of the new girl group? What is her name?”his mother ask him while preparing the food for dinner.

“Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun. She’s cute right. I snap this picture secretely when she’s sulking with one of her bestie at one of Lay hyung’s relatives’ house.”

“So that was the reason why you’re eargerly want to follow them to China? Because of this cute girl?”ask his mother while eyeing him.

tumblr_m67e0uwFfq1qm9s1po1_r1_500.png

“You know me well mom!”said Baekhyun then heading to dining table.

 

          To: Cutiey

I told my mom about you.

From: Byun Baekhyun

 

To: Byun Baekhyun

Don’t you ever talk bad about me.

From: Cutiey

 

To: Cutiey

Of course i tell the truth because she’s my mom while you’re my girlfriend.

From: Byun Baekhyun

 

To: Byun Baekhyun

Since when i’m your girlfriend? Did we ever agree to be boyfriend girlfriend? Did we offically a couple?

From: Cutiey

 

To: Cutiey

Ok then. I’ll make we’re offically a couple.

From: Byun Baekhyun

 

Sohyun rounded her eyes reading the text. “What was his means?”Sohyun didn’t understand it. Before she can reply the text, her mom was shouting for her.

“Sohyunie...it’s time for dinner dear.”how sweet and lovely mother calling her daughter to eat.

Sohyun get out form her room forgetting to reply Baekhyun’s message.

 

“Are you busy Sohyunnie?”her mother sit next to her at the coffee table.

Sohyun pretending that she’s try to remember the theater script.

“What was your role this time?”ask her mother referring to her theater.

“Just as a bestie of the main actress.”said Sohyun. Then her phone beeping.

“Who was that?”ask her mom when her phone keep beeping 3 times.

“Nana. She might be missing me so much. Since she still in China.”

“I see. By the way, i read some news and see some picture. Did you got a boyfriend?”

“Ha? Boyfriend?!”Sohyun quickly shooked her head while her eyes still on the script.

“Ya, it says that, you’re dating Byun Baecon, or what. Erm, i forgot his name. Maybe it’s just a fake news to make Seconds down right.”

Sohyun quickly nodded. “Hahaha. Well mom, you know nowadays, anti-fans was more than the loyal fans. By the way mom, can you buy me the new tab? My tab had been broken since i always used it doing my experiment. And mom, his name is Byun Baekhyun not baecon okey.”

“Okey, so let’s shopping tomorrow!”her mom patting her shoulder before get inside the house.

“Dae mom! Love you!”shout Sohyun.

4minute-kwon-sohyun-reveals-no-make-up-f

‘Did mom didn’t approve it if i really have a boyfriend?’Sohyun rest her head on the table.

Then her phone beeping surprised her. “Aishh, this phone.”

 

            “Hello, didn’t i told you that, we’re break for tonight. Let’s talk tomorrow!”

            “Yow yow! It’s me. Jiana’s here.”Nana was shocked with the greet from Sohyun.

            “Oh, i thought him.”

            “Him? Baekhyun?”ask Nana.

            “So, why are you calling me?”

            “Didn’t you have any story to told me? Well everyone call me today, updating news. But i didn’t got call from you even a message. What are you doing now?”ask Nana.

            “Nothing. Having a night air while trying to remembering the script.”

            “Okey then, convey my regards to your parents. Got to go. We’re going to Ciara’s house.”

            “Okey, enjoy your night!.”Sohyun end the called.

 

Xiumin + Ciara

 

‘Hai Ciara...Xiumin here. How are you? What are you doing? Well i’m at my hometown now. With my family. Actually i got nothing to say. Just to say Hai. :))

Xiumin send an email to Ciara.

 

‘Oh hai, i’m fine. Got nothing to do. Nana and Lay will had a dinner here tonight. Enjoy your day with your family. They must be missing you alot.’

Fortunately, Ciara was online on that time, actually she’s waiting for Xiumin to contact her since the day, she gave her email.

 

“Ciara~~~~”Nana shout from her room. She run back hugging her cousin who were sitting on the chair.

Nana and Ilhoon wear like this.

P_source_1982434Ct131221145623QH0971.jpg

523516_571983149535243_384216210_n.jpg

 

“Hey you! Could you please do a proper greeting.”Ciara poking Nana’s arms.

“Never ever!”then Nana laugh. “So what are you doing hah big sista?!”Nana trying to see her labtop.

“Nothing. Checking whether there is a new email or not.”reply Ciara.

“Big sista, time for dinner. Come.”

Then both of them walking down to the dining room. They were chitchatting and teasing each other while walking down the stair suddenly, “Ahh.”Ciara touch her chest.

“Ciara! Are you okey?”Nana kinda panic seeing Ciara who seems really in pain.

“Uncle aunty, Ciara c..c..ciara....”Nana shouted when Ciara fainted on her arms.

 

Oh really.  Then enjoy your dinner. Erm, i just wanna told you that, i’m already register for barista courses. Then i can make a nice sweet best coffee for you once i got the license. Btw can i ask you something?’

Xiumin was waiting for her reply since she’s still online. But there’re no respond making Xiumin a lil bit uneasy.

‘Did i say something wrong?’Xiumin thought.

“Oppa!”his young sister enter her room.

Xiumin stiff on his chair ignoring his sister.

“Omma, Minseok oppa got a girlfriend.”his sister shouted.

Xiumin stand up covering his sister mouth with his palm. “Shhhh..”

“Omo, is it true? Oh....my bunny son got a girlfriend.”his mother pinch his both cheek leaving a red mark. “Did she pretty like you?”

“Omma...”Xiumin rub his cheek pouting.

“Dae, arasso. I understand. You wanna have a chat with her right. Okey then. But tomorrow feel free to tell me.”his mother pulling his sister out from his room.

Xiumin sit on his chair and focus to his lappy back. Waiting for Ciara.

tumblr_mzt7l0ygFo1s5sm7ro1_500.png

Ciara was rushed to the hospital. No one know, what was her pain. Their parents was waiting for them while the others back to grandparents house.

Grandparents seems really worried about Ciara because Ciara never showed that she’s got a disease.

 

“Grandma, don’t think much. Since we still didn’t know why Ciara had faint. Maybe it just due to tiredness or something. Tomorrow, we’re going to look her at hospital together. Okey grandma? Now let’s sleep.”Nana lead grandmother to her room.