Showtime (Practice)

Seconds

After taking bath and wearing make-up as well as a comfy outfit. The show start.

“So for the first game, is the couple dance performance. Remember to do you best because we will evaluate you guys and choose the best couple.”said mc when they were ready to depart to their own port.

 

GD bring CL to their company building as well goes to others. Teayang was a CL’s fan and he was there to disturb the couple.

“Bye CL. I was your biggest fan ever.”shout Teayang when he were pushing harshly to the door by GD before he locked the door. CL seems can handle this very well. GD give chance to her to choose the song to colabre.

“Are you sure to go with this song?”ask GD when CL choose Lolipop as their song.

“I like the theme. Funky playful not too serious.”explain CL makes GD more interested with her.

Then they start with lyric, next is dance then move to outfit.

lee-chae-rin-gallery.jpg

121023-gdragon-comma-wide.jpg

 

When arrive to the company, Sohyun was suprised with a greeting by Boyfriend who were in their dance practice. Since Sohyun love dance so much she choose Janus as their song. She promised to work hard on the dance.

Minwoo still look shy, “It’s ok Minwoo ah, let’s become chingu. Don’t be shy.”said Sohyun when Minwoo seems shyly to touch Sohyun to correct her dance.

They decided to remix the song with the Trouble Maker,  the song of Hyuna and Hyunseung before Hyuna debut with us.

102919732_%25BC%25D2%25C7%25F6-02.jpg

 

Minho wants to bring Hyuna to their company as well as Kai. Since they were from same company one of them will need to choose other port.

Minho agreed that they will be in 2nd floor while Kai will be in third floor.

“So what kind of song did you wanna choose? Dance song or you want to sing?”ask Minho.

“Let choose a dance song since i can’t sing well.”said Hyuna making others laugh to her.

“What song?”

“Change. You become the sub rapper.”said Hyuna then Minho agreed.

They start the practice and as people know, Hyuna was expert with y dance.

 

“So what kind of song?”ask Kai.

“I love History so much. Can we just perform your group song?”ask Nana.

“Eh, i thought you wanna do a y couple dance.”

“I once thought of it. Do you have any idea of the couple song?”ask Nana while scrolling the screen of Kai’s phone to search for the song.

P_source_1854600609920133281949344217414

“Let’s combine the song, if you really wanna do the history dance. Ha..why not we just used the colabre with Hyoyeon noona.”

“Ouh that one. Erm seems nice.”agreed Nana smile looking to Kai beside her, then here come her big bro, Lay.

“Hai yo..”Lay come then sit beside Nana.

“Did you guys choose the song?”ask Lay.

“How you know about the activities?”ask Nana.

“Kai had told me before.”

“We decide to remix Dancing 9 and History. Help us with that.”Kai ask for Lay help.

“No prob. Lets start.”said Lay making those two more excited and smiling to each other.

Lay and Kai show the real dance of Dancing 9 to Nana since Nana never had try the choreography before.  

“Are you sure wanna try History?”ask Lay in Mandarin when they took their rest.

Nana nodded while drinking mineral water, she sweat alot.

“Ya..speak Korea ok.”said Kai making Nana laugh.

Then they start with the History.

 

Next interview.

“So how’s so far?”the pd ask GD.

“I’m quite shock with the CL's choice of the song. It’s seems like we have same interest. We love being weird.”reply GD seems satisfied with CL.

“Any words to her?”

“Let’s do our best and enjoy it.”

 

“Sohyun noona can be y sometime but in cute way.”Minwoo shyly said it referring to their trouble maker practice. “I’m also appreciate her because she work die hard to learn Janus dance. She also look cute in the dance.”once again he become shy of his own word.

“Noona keep being cute. You’re the best.”

 

“Hyuna know her lack, and i always encourage her to forget about the fear of her lack. She think much about her singing. I’m pity her when she feel sad during the rest time after try hard in pitching, high note and so on.”Minho sadly said it.

“Hyuna you’re dancing queen and let’s just do it. Don’t think much about your voice.”

tumblr_static_hyuna1626.gif

 

“Thanks to Lay who was there to help us, decrease the awkward. Hehe..”said Kai then laugh shyly again. “Nana was try her best in learning the dance and i think she’s really a good singer and i love her voice. Actually, she’s y.”Kai laugh loudly.

“Any words to Nana?”

“Nana let’s enjoy this and don’t keep getting tired easily and sleep properly.”said Kai referring to how Nana sleep on the floor after 3 hours of practice.

tumblr_inline_muvifh9ZZl1r8x9ve.gif

tumblr_inline_muvifh9ZZl1r8x9ve.gif