Showtime (Surprised)

Seconds

“Why Nana look so exortic early in the morning.”the watch show 7.00a.m. The cameraman zooming Nana show her in black from head to toe, only the socks is white. Nana smile a bit wearing like this.

i1suxc-l-610x610-t-shirt-rolling-stones-

“I comfy this way.”said Nana with both hand in the pants pocket can’t stand still. Then suddenly a GD’s song was played so loud out of blue making all of them stop talking.

Then suddenly the black limousine come out then a thin leg come out.

back2.jpg

Suddently the girl scream, CL can’t closed because of the shocked. “GD was there.”GD walking towards them before start dancing the High-high song.

Making CL also dance. It just because she admires GD so much, others not really into GD.

Then when GD stop another song come out making the girls scream one more time, then a sport white car arrived showing a cute guy come out. Nam Minwoo from boyfriend making Sohyun jump out in happiness and hide behind CL. Nana watch their reaction. She knows that Sohyun like it so much. Then Boyfriend song start play and Minwoo dance cutely. Seems like he also shy not only the two excited girl, Hyuna and Sohyun. Minwoo dance well as a teenager.

noh-min-woo-practice-dance.jpg

After that, Minwoo take his stand beside GD.

Next before the song played, “Woooo.”Nana seems shocked and move a step ahead watching the car. Then Minho come out from the hummer. Making Hyuna scream. After Minho dance to Ring Ding Dong together with CL and Hyuna the mc ask Nana “ Why are you first scream do you know who’s coming?”

“Aniya, i love hummer. Hee..”Nana reply it simply.

-MINHO-shinee-34107759-500-565.png

“So from here we know what is it right? We ask them to come because of the girls like them so much.”said the mc.

“Aishh..”making the girl shook their head.

“But we lack of one partner. So let’s check out who’s for Nana.”making Nana smile and concentrated to the red carpet.

Then this time, the guy just walk from distance toward them while Growl was played.

“Exo...exo..exo..”said Hyuna happily touching Nana arm. Her hand still in the pocket not even blink her eye.

“Lay, Lay.”said Sohyun watching the guy blurly. Then Nana shocked rounded her eye looking the camera, smile shyly. It was Kai. Her bias in Exo.

When Kai dance ily and the part where he make his finger like calling someone, one in the dance choreography, the member push Nana to the front to dance along. Nana just know the chorus part. After finish it, they bow to each other.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now they facing each other, then the mc paired them up.

“Thanks to the manager who gave the info for us about the girls’ bias.”said mc making the member and guest oowww...

“We ask Nana, since her partner show up last. Nana do you can guess who was your partner at first.”Nana shook her head.

“Why? Do you have alot of bias?”making the set laugh.

“Haha...Aniya. I though Cha Tae Hyun will come because i once told he’s my ideal type but Minho were showed eventho Nickhun is Hyuna ideal man. So i still wonder but i hope he will be a great guy.”

“So do you think you got the great guy?”ask mc sillily.

Nana nodded shyly making Kai smile.

“When Sohyun said Lay, do you believe Lay will show up?”ask CL.

“At first ya. I doubt since, i once told that Lay is the good dancer and at stage i adore him as a idol not as brother. But i wish not him.”she laugh.

“So why it was Kai when Lay is the one she adore?”ask mc weiredly looking to the director.

“Noooo.... she once told us that Kai is hot and can dance well compared to his brother.”said CL then auwwww making mc scream and Kai shy.

“Kai is hot. Have you ever heard anyone say that to you, Kai?”ask the mc.

“Erm, i had read a comment from the fans. But this one more means.”said Kai making the member teasing Nana.

“Why Kai is hot Nana?”ask the mc.

“Erm...because of his y dance and body. Hahahaha...”Nana laugh die hard to hide her shyness because of her own words.

“So Kai why not you dance topless for Nana once.”ask the mc making others shocked then Nana making a no sign.

“Erm..”Kai shocked.

“With shirt is ok.”said Minho besides him.

“Which part of his body is y Nana?”ask GD suddenly.

“No..he’s body look y when he wear the growl outfit.”

Then Kai dance a y dance part. Making Nana looking to another side, shyly.

“Ok now end of the Nana let’s go to other members but before that let’s grab breakfast at the nearby restaurant.”

Before end the shot for opening, the shout Seconds showtime!

The-Baddest-Female-lee-chae-rin-29439673