Running Man (Next morning)

Seconds

“Wake up!!!! Who come out first will get a benefit!”sirens sound outside the tent. The members still in deeply sleep.

4minute-s-HyunA-and-Sohyun-get-matching-

The first who wake up today was Lay, so he might do a choice first. He choose chili among water, egg, banana, ice-cream, pie, toast and ramen.

The choice from Lay making Jaesuk, Haha and Gwangsoo who behind him laugh.

“Aish, why did you choose chili instead others good food.”said Jaesuk.

Lay shrugged his shoulder. “Why did i choose chili?”Lay questioned himself then saw three girls running towards them.

“Where CL?”ask Haha.

The girls shrugged their shoulder “She’s sleep with Jihyo unnies last night.”Hyuna answered.

“She might sleep until we finished first game.”burst Nana while fixing her spec and hair. She didn’t want to wear her contact lens this morning. 

Nana out with her last night sleep wear. 

00071081-03.jpg

So all of them who were here had make their choice.

“So we got the 3 sleep freak here which is CL, Kai, and Gary.”said Jaesuk.

“Yizing oppa didn’t you wake Kai up?”Nana ask Lay who stand beside her.

“I’m with Xiumin last night.”answered Lay.

“He doesn’t like people disturb him when sleep.”said D.O.

“Just said chicken box is arrived.”said Xiumin.

tumblr_mx2vh49q2O1rjvlcio1_500.png

“He’s really fried chicken maniac.”Nana knows now.

Suddenly someone running toward them with short pants.

Haha laugh “Hyung where’s your cap?”

Gary make a choice quickly. He choose chili.

“Why didn’t you choose egg or ice-cream.”ask Gwangsoo. Gary just stand still shooking his head.

“Can’t we just start the game?”ask Cha Tae Hyun tired of waiting for those 2 who still not wake up.

“Jihyo ya, didn’t you wake CL?”ask Sukjin.

“Haha, i just left her once i wake up.”Jihyo who wearing a glasess told them.

song+jihyo.jpg

“Yaaaa Lee Chaerin....”suddenly Nana’s burst it enough to be heard by the members.

“Oh, someone’s there.”said Jongkook looking to the body who were walking towards them.

“Kaiii, palli..”said Tae Hyun making Kai quick his walk.

He choose ice-cream over egg.

“Kai why did you choose something cool early morning?”ask D.O. Kai blurred. Seems like he still not fully wake up.

386049_301264406583067_200739259968916_8

At last, CL show up with black sunglasess also, just like Jihyo.

lee-chae-rin-gallery.jpg

 

That morning they play bok bul bok just like in 1 night 2 days. It was a blessing-curse-blessing or luck or not game.

So they start first with Cha Tae Hyun and Jihyo because both of them choose water.

It was plain water versus vineger water. “Let’s see who’s unlucky.”said Jaesuk.

Both of them start drink the water. Cha Tae Hyun doesn’t give any reaction drinking the water but Jihyo smile when her lips touch the glass. She just can’t drink because the smell of the water was really strong. But the member’s still force her to taste it.

RM58-00052.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun laugh in happiness. “I’m the lucky person.”burst Cha Tae Hyun praised himself.

cth-41.jpg

“Yes, he rarely make a wrong choice during 1 night 2 days.”Jongkook agreed with his bestfriend.

Next was, for those who choose egg. Then CL and Gwangsoo come out from the line.

It was raw egg versus boiled egg. Gwangsoo pray for his luck. CL choose the egg without hesitate. Then come out a loud laugh from the members watching Gwangsoo face was wet of the broken egg.

Kai also seems back to his sense laugh out loud while clapping his hands like he use to do when he laugh to something that funny.

Next was banana fine versus vineger banana. “Aishh, Jongkook oppa will lose.”said Hyuna because Jongkook will beat Sohyun.

As expected, Sohyun get a banana fine. She eat it happily while Jongkook throw out the vineger banana.

644493_454291571313105_1124627010_n.jpg

hc-cth-main.jpg

“Chili chili chili.”Haha calling for those who choose chili. Lay and Gary showed up. The chili was wrapped by chocolate.

 “I can easily say which one is spicy.”said Nana.

“You can’t. It was soaked with chocolate.”said Lay.

69b9b987gw1drrabfgd9gj.jpg

“Yes, Nana was a chili’s maniac. She can easily know whether the chili was spicy or not, whether it is fresh or not.”said CL.

Everyone can't tell which one got the spicy chili seems both of them didn't show any unwanted reaction.

"Gary hyung got the spicy."said Haha while poiting to Gary's forehead who suddenly sweat.

"He's really good in eduring pain."said Jihyo.

"You know me well jagiya."Gary still can joked eventho his face getting red. 

"Lay did you aware what you eat?"ask Jaesuk looking blurred Lay.

"A chocolate chili. Nice."said Lay innocently making others laugh.

“Ok next...”Jaesuk about to call the next then Hyuna interupt “Ice-cream ice-cream.”

“Ok ice-cream.”shout Jaesuk. Then Hyuna come out followed by Kai.

“Ice-cream ice-cream i melt you like an ice-cream.”Nana sing in slow volume but can be heared by others. “Why not both of you do a y ice-cream dance.”Nana give an idea all the members clapping and ask both of them do a morning dance. Kai and Hyuna forcefully do that, but they seems enjoy it at last.

“Aishh, enough.”Sohyun quickly out patting Hyuna’s pelvis. Seems like Hyuna and Kai about to go futher.

The members laugh when Kai got the melt ice-cream. Seriously melt like a drink.

“Give me a biscut.”said Kai looking to director. He wants to eat it with the ice-cream.

Next Haha versus Nana. Both of them choose pie. They start hitting each other before make a choice.

After getting tired, they quickly make a choice, after a bite Nana jumps in happiness because she got a fine chocolate pie. She shoved the pie to Kai who stand beside her. Kai eats the pie. The members laugh to Haha because he got a durians pie.

Haha.jpg

“Actually it was not really bad.”said Haha then CL want to taste some.

exo_d_o__b_tch_said_what____diannexostan

“Aish, what kind of toast.”Jaesuk throw back his choice to the plate. He had choose a wrong toast while D.O enjoying eating his delicious toast.

Last one was Xiumin versus big-nosed hyung for ramen. It was between cold and hot ramen. Again running man member had make a wrong choice. Sukjin falsely choose a cold ramen while Xiumin got a hot bowl ramen. He shared it with his Exo members who seems craving.

 

“There is something behind the luck. For those who lucky they can choose their partner for todays mission. Today was the end year fun money holidays. Remember to collect as much as money you can while enjoy your holiday.”

The winner start thinking who they want to choose.

Lay will make his choice first since he’s the one who wake up first and also a winner. “I choose Jongin.”Lay pouted Kai’s shoulder making Kai shocked. Actually he’s really hope that, Nana will choose him as a partner. "I choose him because he's really good in gaming."

While Nana still aim to be Cha Tae Hyun’s partner.

“Jongkook oppa.”Hyuna calling for Jongkook.

“Hyuna don’t you get sick of him?”Gwangsoo ask Hyuna because Gwangsoo wants to become her partner. Hyuna shooked her head smile shyly.

hyuna.jpg?w=600

Then Sohyun smile before say out her choice, “Xiumin oppa.”Sohyun smile shyly looking to grown. Xiumin quickly jump stand beside her.

“Seems like Xiumin hyung really enjoy it.”said Kai. Xiumin turn to him smile widely while nodded making Sohyun blushed.

“Yaa, Sohyun blushed.”Haha burst it out making other smile looking to both cute couple.

lee-kwang-soo.jpg

Then Nana will make a choice. “Ahjussi, i know you will be left. Palli come with me.”Nana calling Cha Tae Hyun.

“Haishh this kid.”Cha Tae Hyun ruffled Nana’s hair after stand beside her. Nana smile happily.

cth-38.jpg

D.O choose Jaesuk as his partner while, CL picked Gary. So the left was Jihyo, Sukjin, Haha, and Gwangsoo. So they need to make their own choice. At last Jihyo pick Sukjin because she’s really sick with Haha and Gwangsoo this morning who force her to drink the vineger.