Running Man (Opening)

Seconds

“Today is the special year end episode. Happy viewer, let’s continue support us.”Jaesuk as the mc do the opening while the member still silent.

“We also were forced for to wear a formal outfit. I think today was really special.”said Jongkook.

6cd438625731ef522e362f34138f7cab12955997

vlcsnap-2013-09-17-10h17m49s2.png

“Dae hyung, palli introduces the guest. We heard that a special guest will come.”said Haha who was always being the one that really love a female guest.

“Haiii this kid, ok, let’s see the guest.”said Jaesuk pointed to the stage that had been prepared making the member curious to know who were the guest.

“The opening was really grand.”said Jihyo then come out the guest from under stage with Trouble Maker song from Hyunseung.

 There are 4 couples show up with their position stare to the grown with making sound with fingers follow the rythm of the Trouble Maker song.

“Waaaaa... Exo exo..”said Jaesuk.

“Hyuna Hyuna.”Haha gigling looking to other members.

“Seconds there.”said Gwangsoo who still can’t close his mouth because too excited. The couple was dancing confidently because the director had told them to do like the real performance since this episode was really speacial. They practiced the dance just 1 hour ago.

Everyone was focus on the performance.

When the part of girls rapping, Hyuna and her partner, Lay become the main show the y dance. Then Kai and CL to the centre when the Hyunseung part.

 

The running man members giving a big applaused to them when the song end then one by one partner walking down from the stage with Exo Growl were played.

First, CL and Kai lead the others. Well CL is the leader and Kai is the most famous member of Exo. They walk cooly with those outfit and style.

P_source_1954444679201310181253525828410

82546053.jpg

45214_900.jpg

“Woooo, they so cool.”all the running man member can’t take their eye from both of them.

Next was, Hyuna and Lay. Lay give his elbow to Hyuna before they start walking together.

P_source_1976345Ct131206154901WP0296.jpg

lay-casual-style-images.png

Haha whistle looking how y those couple walking together.

Then, Sohyun walking cheerfully with D.O when the Seconds Huh song were played.

P_source_1979341Ct131213150730NN0489.jpg

exo-mens-style-magazine-september-issue-

“Kyeopta..”the boy members of running man gigling watching Sohyun who has a chubby chick.

The last one, Nana and Xiumin walk with wildly smile. Because both of them were the members with a killing smile.

G_source_1980617Dt131216162731OQ0950.jpg

65914669.jpg

sid_baftow_givenchyconversekosmosyu_xium

“Waaaauwww.”Haha and Gary, all the men were attracted to Nana who look so stunning and feminine with those casual outfit. Kai can’t take his eye from Nana.

tumblr_m6l4stihgj1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

“Since when she wear something like that?”suddenly Lay burst it out while looking to her sister.

“This is the first time ever she wear something like that.”said Hyuna.

After Nana and Xiumin bowing to others “Nana, your brother said you look weird with those outfit.”said Jaesuk.

Nana wink her brother, she know well everyone might be surprised with her appearance today. Normally she will choose the one like Hyuna wear now, but she just feel like wanna wear her outfit now without reason.

When everyone was chichatting waiting for the instruction from the director, suddenly there is the announcement calling for a special guest, making the others shock. The PSY Gentlement, were played making all of them think that PSY will join them.

cha+tae+hyun.jpg

Then, this guy is appeared on the stage making the running man members frustrated but the most one who feel excited was Nana. She’s really shock at last she can meet with her ideal man.

“Aish, why this uncle was here.”said Jongkook to his bestfriend.

“Wasn’t you daughter just born? Why don’t you just stay at home.”said Jaesuk.

“Because i’ve become the special one today. Hahaha.”the hillarious guy reply while approaching them.

Finish with the arguement and laughing, the director ask them to build up a team. They divided to 4 team. Which is Cha Tae Hyun as the leader for black team, Jongkook as the leader for red team, Jaesuk for yellow team and Jihyo for the white team. So the leader will choose their team member.

“We start with Tae Hyun.”said Jaesuk. Cha Tae Hyun think carefully then he approach Nana pulling her wrist. "Come."Tae Hyun nodded to Nana, Making Nana can’t stop smile.

“Aish, hyung do you know she admire you?”ask Gwangsoo.

Tae Hyun nodded slightly. “I admire her too.”Tae Hyun said in cooly ways making Nana laugh.

Then Jongkook choose Hyuna for his first team member.

“Hyung what with those red cheeck?”Gary making fun of Jongkook who easily melt with beautiful female guest. Jongkook smile shyly.

Jaesuk choose the kyeopta girl. Then Jihyo choose CL.

“You choose the last one.”Cha Tae Hyun ask Nana to choose the last member since he already choose Kai as their third member team. He said Kai is handsome just like him. 

“Gary oppa.”said Nana, Gary making can’t belived face then walk to his team.

“So the member where built.”said Jaesuk.

D.O and Haha were in red team. Xiumin and Gwangsoo in Jaesuk team and the rest with Jihyo.

“Each team will be given money, you guys need to spend wisely because with the last amount of money today, you guys need to buy the ingredient to cook for a dinner. Remember today race was about foodie dancing. You guys may make a move now.”the director read the instruction then the members go to change their outfit to comfy outfit.