The start

Seconds

Nana searching for her phone that keep buzzing while her face buried in the pillow. She groaned a bit when she cant find her phone.

“Who’s calling me at this time?”Nana pick up the call without looking to the caller id.

 

                “Dae!”Nana cant tolerate when people disturb her sleep.

                “Zhang Jiana, what happen to you last night? I had watch the video that you’re being push by a girl. What are you doing actually last night? Why did the girl react like that?”bla bla bla...the boy on the next line non stop asking.

                “Ya, Jung Ilhoon, lets talk after this. I’m not in mood. I’m sleepy.”said Nana cant open her eyes still.

                “Due to so much fun last night with Kai? Okey then.”Ilhoon end the call making Nana groaned on her bed before drift to her dreamland back.

 

“Good morning, CL. Are you ready for tonight?”GD greet CL who just arrived YG entertainment.

CL with her morning eyes, smile “Morning, GD.”

62849_436789237594_86225642594_5739010_5

“Morning guys~~~”2NE1 sunbeanim come to give their support to GD and CL.

CL can get well with 2NE1 and always had a meal together after the practice.

 

bsx1.jpg

“Hey my girl.”GD greet Sandara who had making a breakfast for them this morning.

tumblr_lo2qs1TnNc1qhhtu1.jpg

CL keep glaring at them who seems really close to each other.

 

                To: Nana

                “What was their relationship?!”

                From: Chaerin

 

Nana was not in mood this morning, she need to go to her college to start sewing. She ing ignored her phone on that day. On her mind now was only her design. Plus, she had watch the video had being post by the fans. The video showing last night scene where she got pushed and cursed by a random girl. She want to ignored what being told by the fans but its hard to do so.

‘The fans where too clever, eventhough they know that was only a prank they still wanna manipulated the truth.’Nana talking to herself while she walking to her college while bringing a big drawing block.

Nana was hurt by the hateful comment where some fans had said that, Nana cant get enough with one guy. They means Nana still wanna flirt with Kai eventhough she’s got Ilhoon as  her boyfriend.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, we got a dance practice within 5minutes. So you better change your pyjamas to something better.”Sehun remind Baekhyun who go to the company with his night wear.

“Dae dae.”Baekhyun still laying on the couch while focusing on his phone.

“Ya, Baekky, palli gets up.”Chanyeol kick his leg. But still Baekhyun didnt move a bit.

artworks-000049126377-64lrol-crop.jpg?61

“Was that my sister in law?”Chanyeol grin evilly asking Baekhyun.

“Shhhh...”Baekhyun making a shh sign. He didnt want people know about their offical relationship since Sohyun ask to hide it.

“Whats up?”Chanyeol sit next to Baekhyun when Baekhyun get up.

“Sohyun wanna hide it from the public.”

“Hah, dont you think that, all know you guys relationship already?”

“I dont know. I’m okey to being public but Sohyun insist to hide it, she said her parents not gonna like it if know that, she got a boyfriend.”

“Oh man, parents involvement will making a small problem turn to big. I’m back off.”Chanyeol stand up before walk away.

 

‘What are you doing actually? Nana had told me that you got thing to do? May i know what was it? Since i’m too curious when you didnt respond to my email.’

Last night email to Ciara. Xiumin had check up his email this morning but still, there’s no inbox from Ciara.

 

Xiumin try to be patience when Ciara didnt reply his email. He just had though to fly to China just to confess to her but due to their comeback just within 2 months, he need to postpone it.

“Why why why? Why cant you give me any answer?”Xiumin palming his face.

“Hey Minseok hyung, why with you? You look anxious. Are you got problem? You had never been like this before?”ask Jongdae to Xiumin while they do a streaching before start dancing.

“Ya, hyung. Where is my coolest hyung? Now you look more like Tao who’s face always not in right state.”said Luhan making Tao smacking his back.

Xiumin just shooking his head. Well all know Xiumin was the secretive person among them.

BLRzCY-CMAMJWzE.jpg:large

 

Nana’s phone keep buzzing and the call was from Ilhoon. Nana focus on her fabric without mind to answer the call. She didnt want to argue with Ilhoon. She knows Ilhoon will burst out his anger start from the video,last night event, this morning call and now not answering his call. She’s too tired to think all of it. Her fashion show just within this 2 weeks but she still in her first stage of designing.

P_source_2021158Ct140423140959LP0205.jpg

 

“Hai Nana-shi.”someone calls her making Nana paused her doing then turn her back.

“Oh hai Hyeri-shi. I though who was calling me formally. Can i help you?”Nana back to her work.

Hyeri walk towards her, “No i just walk by from my class. I stop for a while sewing my design. You were chosen to the competition too right Nana?”

“Dae, and now, i’m in crcitical state, where i just start sewing. Grrr too much rest on Chinese New Year. What about you? How percent had your design finished?”

“I just finish one design. So how was your holiday? I see alot of picture of Seconds with Exo at China. Seems like you guys close to each other.”Hyeri ask while siting on the chair near the Nana’s desk where stated Nana’s phone.

“Ya, kind of. Thank god, we can get along very well.”

“Oh Nana, you got a call. From erm, Jung Jung.”

“Oh, just leave it.”

“JungJung, what a name? Who was it? Ooooh is it Jung Ilhoon?”Hyeri excitedly say out the name.

Nana turn to Hyeri.’Why she’s so excited?’Nana though.

Nana just nodded.

“Oh, you guys got into fight?”Hyeri ask Nana in bright mood.

“No, it just some kind of... teasing. Ya teasing.  We love teasing each other by didnt take up or respond to any call or text.”Nana annoyingly answered.

P_source_2021158Ct140423140955RS0472.jpg

“Oh,,haha.”Hyeri laugh.

‘I can sense something fishy with her laugh.’Nana though while cutting the fabric.

“Okey then. I’m going first. Dont work too hard.”said Hyeri before leave.

prhgD.jpg

 

Nana yawning then palming her face. She still at her college.

“Oh, its already 8.00p.m no wonder i’m starving. I’m so tired.”Nana put her face on her desk. Outside view getting darker and the breeze was more cooler.

“Yixing oppa... buy me some food!”Nana say out random. She really needs her brother now. Then she remember her phone.

She grab her phone then seeing 10 miscalls and 10 messages from JungJung.

She decide to call Ilhoon, but before she pressed call button, her classroom’s door was being open by outside revealing a guy.

 

“I’m tired.”Nana pouted to that guy.

That guy in emotionless face expression walk towards her.

Nana keeps pouting with her tiredness face staring at that guy.

“I miss you.”that guy said before pull Nana to his embrace.

Nana burried her face to her boyfriend’s chest before wrapped his waist tighly.
Ilhoon strocking Nana’s messy hair to look more better.

“Go wash your face, we’re going to CL’s show. Remember tonight. We promised her to attend.”

“Oh gosh, i didnt remember it.”Nana cursed broke the hugs.

Ilhoon smile looking to his girlfriend.

Nana quickly get all her things before rushing to the toilet. “Oh my i didnt even bring any suit cloth to change.”

“We'll change first before going there. No worry the cloth already in the car. I ask for cordi noona to get your outfit that suit with me.”Ilhoon said.

 

Nana get her hair into high bun then rested her head on Ilhoon’s shoulder when they in van on the way to the concert. Only both of them from CUBE Entertainment will go to the concert of YG Entertainment. Sohyun was busy with her theater rehearsal and Hyuna still on her promotion. Only Nana was free to support her bestfriend. 

Nana wear like this.

1488649_587602811313197_451036284_n.jpg

Aldo-Shoes-Ankle-Boots-2014-2015-for-Gir

 

Ilhoon wear like this.

thumb.jpg

cl-g-dragon-ROD-.jpg