Showtime (Last Episode)

Seconds

They were gather at the beautiful green park.  The scenery was so nice and refreshing this morning. Before start with the show, their cordi apply light make-up to them and choose their best casual outfit.

(Nana wear like this)

00109734-01.jpg

rsh7N8b.jpg

AI79TZ83.jpg

tumblr_m8k8sqJjjb1rbwzmyo1_500.png

 “This morning we’re going to start with the quizes.”said mc. The members nodded while clapping their hands.

 “Breakfast?”ask Nana burstly looking to mc.

“Haish this kid, ya you can enjoy the breakfast once you answer the question correctly.”explain mc making Nana “Haishh”while shooking her head.

“Why can’t we just eat peacefully.”burst Nana again innocently while playing her nails. Making Sohyun and Hyuna laugh die hard.

The mc and CL glare at her, “What?”Nana feel wierd.

“Since when you act like this?”ask CL.

“Why CL?”ask mc.

“She talks too much.”answer CL while pointing Nana with her finger then Nana grab the finger smile naughtyly to camera.

“Ya..CL you know right she will do anything for the food.”said Hyuna.

 

“The quiz start!”shout mc then read the first question “The smell of your fart is worse when you fart at the bathroom compared when you fart in room? Write O for correct and X for false.”

The question makes Hyuna and Sohyun laugh looking to each other.

“You mean in water or in real bath room?”ask Sohyun to make sure the question.

“Don’t pretend like you never farted there before.”said Nana.

The girls wrote their own answer in the small white board given to them.

“The answer is...O.”the mc revealed the answer when the girls shows their board.

“This is comman senses.”said Cl cooly while crossing her arms. All of them sitted on the green field.

Hyuna smile innocently said “I don’t know.”

Cl, Nana and Sohyun got correct answer except Hyuna.

“So can we eat?”ask CL.

“You need to answer 3 question correct to eat the breakfast and the last person will get the punishment.”explain mc making Nana lay her back and start kicking the air making other crew laugh.

 

“Next next..”said CL  seems like she also craving for food.

“This is possible or not question. When chicken take a sip of water and eat their feed, they will look to the sky. Why?”

“Possible.”answer Sohyun.

“What possible?”ask mc.

“You ask to answer whether possible or not.”reply Sohyun making Nana and Hyuna laugh till lay down to the field.

Sohyun can’t give the reason.

“To digest it.”answer CL.

Ding dong ding...

“Yeahhhhh...”CL  happily got two marks.

“Can’t i got the half mark?”said Sohyun rounded her eyes looking to mc.

 

“Third question is which celebrities who always got 0 mark in test?”

“Always 0?”ask Sohyun weirdly. CL seems thinking for the clue.

“Hyuna!”said Nana bluntly making Hyuna look at her then said “This is nonsense quiz.”

Nana laugh.

“Baekjiyoung?!”CL try her luck making Nana surprised.

“Damn she got it right...arghhhhh.”now Nana realise the clue without the mc told the answer while poking the grass.

“True!”mc pointed to CL.

“Eh whyyy?”Hyuna and Sohyun in confussed.

“Baekji is blank paper then young is 0. How come Korean do not know this.”explain Nana.

“Yeay yeay....”CL laugh happily while walking to the table that where the food is served.

Nana jealousy watching CL and the food.

 

“So for the next part of question, you guys need to run and touch the buttons before answer it. The fastest can answer the question.”said mc.

The girls seem excited and more agressive to win.

“Listen carefully to the answer. Hyuna mother has 8 children which is pink, yellow, blue, brown, purple, white, black and the last one is?”making the girls hesitated to think then Nana and Sohyun push each other while running cuz only one can get it right.

“Ding Hyuna.”Nana answer it quickly.

Ding dong ding making Nana jump in happiness then quickly back to the start.

“Eh why me?”ask Hyuna suddenly.

“Because she’s your mother.”reply Sohyun sadly walking to the start.

 

At last, Hyuna was there. She just got to answer one question. She sat in the field lonely watching the members eating. Nana eating without care to Hyuna.

“Ishh...that person who really love food. Nana always like that when she’s eating.”said Hyuna to the camera. “I’m hungry.”said Hyuna sadly touching her tummy.

“Let me read the question.”suddenly Nana stand up with mouth full . “Ok Hyuna we give you a last chance, if you got the answer correct this time, you may join us.”Nana read the question.

Hyuna nodded and try to focus.

“CL is taller than Nana. Sohyun is taller than Nana but shorter than Hyuna. Hyuna is taller than CL. So who’s the tallest?”

“Pass.”said Hyuna quickly making others laugh die hard.

“Ding...you eat alone.”said Nana while walking to the table back.

02-1.jpg

Everyone can taste the beef except Hyuna. But at last, they shared the beef with Hyuna.

 

“The last game for today is strength game.”said mc when they gather in front of the park at afternoon.

“Yeayyy last game for today.”shout the girls.

“Wrestling.”making the girls woww looking to camera.

“Yeay i win!”CL shout showing her bicep.

Making the rest of girl glared jealously to her.

“Wow her biceps is no kidding.”said mc touching her bicep.

“I have black belt of taekwando.”said CL.

“Other of you?”mc ask the rest of member.

“Wushu class was  just beside my house.”said Nana making the other laugh.

 

Then after the cute wrestling between the girls, CL won the first place while Hyuna on second then Sohyun. The last one was Nana.

“Why with the appa?”ask the members surrounded Nana while touching Nana arm, tommy and head.

“Aiii appa eat too much!”Nana simply joking.

“Aishh Hyuna, now we know what you good at.”said mc hugging her. Hyuna laugh shyly.

 

After the game, Seconds took some rest and get ready for tonight event. They don’t know aboout the surprised tonight. They happily play and rest with the crew in the waterpark. They play in the pool, play the rollercoster and so on. They really enjoy their time.

 

4 of the girls appeared in the red carpet heading to the hall room.

All of them look beautiful in their stunning y short dress.

Hyuna look beautiful in this dress.

white-dress-CL-41712-a.jpg

Sohyun cute dress.

short-sleeve-lace-summer-mini-dresses-wh

Charismatic CL dress.

It-Girl-A-line-White-Dress-Jersey-Flare-

Simple Nana summer dress.

Dress-2013-new-summer-Fashion-Hot-Hollow

 

 

 

“So did you guys know what was the event for tonight?”ask the mc looking to the girls who were standing on the stage.

All of them shooked their head. “But it seems like a formal fiest.”said CL when the mc shoved a mic to her.

“Did you guys wanna give awards to us?”ask Sohyun who were in the centre standing beside CL.

“Dae, tonight is our last recording for the Seconds’ showtime.”said mc then camera zooming all expresion of the member.

They making surprised and a lil bit sad faces.

“So there are no more after this?”ask Hyuna innocently who standing beside Sohyun looking to mc.

Mc nodded.

“I just start liking the schedule.”said Hyuna sadly.

“Ok ladies just take your seat over there.”mc pointed to the chair on the right side of stage.

 

First of all, the boss of the CUBE Entertainment give his speech and hope for Seconds. Next was Doojoon from B2st, then Gayoon from 4minute the last one is their chingu from Bomi Apink and Minhyuk Btob make a video for them.

The video had make the girls’ eyes teary because the video is showing a vcr of the girl’s parents. How they miss their parents so much. It just they knew.

 

“So girls, did you guys have enough tissue?”the mc making fun of them. “Ok girls let’s forget about that, we start with the awards.”

“The most best member voted from the crew and also their sunbae and chingu is............Lee Chaerin.....”shout mc. Then the video shows CL, said she as a charismatic and calm leader, showing how she treat the other member nicely, the best rapper, powerful performance, can dance well, intelligent, strong girl ,cooking lady ,sleep freak, and baddass.

CL was touch with that and the members hugged her before she stand up and go to take her trophy from their boss.

“The worst one is.....”before the mc finished her line Hyuna shout “Zhang Jiana.”it was Nana’s real name.

“Aish...there are no such award.”said mc. Nana take a relief.

“The most best moment that voted from our viewer is...the moment where Kim Hyuna was left dump in the quiz game.”they play the video of Hyuna that showing all her sadly, fooly, innocent, laughing face and reaction during the quiz game this morning.

“Yeayyy..Hyuna won the award.”shout Nana and Sohyun making fun of Hyuna.

 

Before end the show, the girls hugged the mc and their other member in the CUBE Entertainment who was also join the closing event that night. Then all of them dancing together with Seconds during Huh song at the end of the show. 

By that they say bye bye to Seconds Showtime!