Free time

Seconds

To: Jiana

Let’s meet up tomorrow at Hongdae Cafe at 10.00 a.m. Our plan is still on right?

From:  Jung ^_^

 

                To: Jung^_^

                Sure Jung! Tomorrow is my free time..heaven!

                From: Jiana

 

                To: Jiana

                J See ya.

                From: Jung ^_^

               

To: Jung^_^

              Good night young man. Have a good rest.

              From: Jiana

 

                To: Jiana

                Night beautiful. Sleep tight.

                From: Jung ^_^

 

“What was that? From oppa?”ask CL to Hyuna when she saw Hyuna reading a memo that being pasted in the refrigerator.

“Ani..from Nana.”said Hyuna who were about to open the refrigerator to have a drink. “She said, see you guys in the dancing room this evening.”told Hyuna while walking to living room to continue watching her movie.

CL join her after making a porridge for breakfast because she’s too lazy to go out to buy a breakfast since today is their free time. She wanna sleep as much as she can. Sohyun still not wake up.

“Don’t you have any plan today?”ask CL to Hyuna who were really focus on her movie.

“I going to play badminton with my high school friend after lunch. What about you?”

“I just wanna rest at home before tonight practice.”reply CL while eating her porridge. “Wanna some?”ask CL shove the spoon to Hyuna. Hyuna share the porridge with CL.

DSC_0964.jpg

(Nana wear like this)

00068877-01.jpg

“What did the girls do at home?”Ilhoon ask Nana when they had a breakfast at one of the famous cafe in Hongdae.

“They still in their dream when i leave.”reply Nana while enjoying the carbonara spagheti.

“Do they know we meet?”ask Ilhoon who were enjoying mushroom soup with pizza for breakfast.

Nana shook her head then Ilhoon smile playfully to her.

“What with those smile?”ask Nana while looking fishily to Ilhoon who sat in front of him.

“You afraid they know about us right?”Ilhoon smile mocking to Nana.

“They seems like they don’t care.”Nana spoon Ilhoon mushroom soup. “And you, don’t you feel worried if the fans take our pic?”

“It’s not only me had to worry now, remember girl you’re now an idol too.”Ilhoon remind Nana back.

“Just face it.”said Nana who wearing her spec when she’s not in her schedule.

“Good! Let’s face it together.”Ilhoon give a sweet smile to Nana.

hongdae36.jpg

After finish their meals, they decided to take a walk in the Hongdae street while shopping. Both of them love shopping. Ilhoon love shopping when stress and Nana love shopping all time, but both of them don’t spend too much.

1234678_568635053203386_228530239_n.jpg

“I love your hair. You look different.”told Nana when Ilhoon open his cap.

“This is thriller concept. Everyone need to do this style.”

“How many days left?”

“A week left.”

“Then you’ll busy. Humph, Seconds about to end, goodbye stage is coming.”

Suddenly, Nana pull down Ilhoon cap then grab Ilhoon wrist pulling him to the hair saloon.

“What are we doing here?”ask Ilhoon.

“You once told me that you wanna do a crazy hairstyle right? Let’s me try it first.”Nana ask the hair stylist to blonde her hair too.

“Babe you’re still in promotion. Remember the concept. “Ilhoon remind her, because she might being scolded by the cordi.

“Just this time.”Nana still want to do the style.

IMG_7278.JPG

 

“Tadaaa... how do i look?”ask Nana while waving her blonde her.

“You look good in everything.”Ilhoon smile then shouldering her then out from the saloon.

“I think people start realise us.”said Nana lift up her face looking to Ilhoon who still shouldering her while another hand in his jeans pocket.

Ilhoon just smile looking straight.

2013-new-couple-shoes-breathable-uni-

“Wow this shoes look really nice. I like it. What do you think?”Nana ask Ilhoon while showing a shoes when they passing a shoes shop.

“Quite nice. Just take it if you like it.”told Ilhoon who eyes were looking to their surrounding suspiciously.

At last Nana take the shoes, “Don’t you wanna buy one too?”ask Nana to Ilhoon after they about to leave the store.

“Maybe next time. Nana runnn.”Ilhoon grabbing Nana wrist then they run as fast as they can when a bunch of fans start chased them from behind.

Their runs become more slower when they were in alley, far from the fans. They can’t hold their laugh and they really exhausted.

“Arhhh, it’s feel like i’m done practicing three song in a row. Hahhaa..”told Nana when they are catching their breath back. Ilhoon laugh with Nana’s joked.

Suddenly they heard a shout from far, they think that might be those fans, so they run up stair to the rooftop.

2012_Couples_shoes.jpg

“Let’s take a selca.”Ilhoon take their pic together.

Then Nana received a message.

               

                To: Nana

                Where are you?

                From: Kwonsoo

 

“Who was that?”ask Ilhoon.

“Kwonsso.”Nana smile while replying the message. “Smile.”Nana snap their pic together to post it to Sohyun.

 

                To: Nana

What happen to your hair?

From: Kwonsso

 

To: Kwonsso

I’ll tell you later.

From: Nana

 

“Kwonsoo ask what happen to my hair.”Nana gigled told Ilhoon.

“Just hope that you’re safe.”said Ilhoon while editing their picture.

“Can i take a look?”Nana wanna see the picture.

Ilhoon give his phone.

 

“See our Nana new pic with her jung jung.”Sohyun show the picture that was send by Nana to the rest member who still focus on movie.

“Oh, that’s mean, she sneak out just to meet Ilhoon?”ask Hyuna. “Haissh this girl.”

“Let her be.”said CL cooly.

 

Picture by picture then “Hahaha what is about this picture Jung?!”Nana stop to one of Ilhoon picture.

BS6wXzkCcAAtBJD.jpg:large

“That Gikwang hyung. That was during B2st practice. I’m so bored then going to watch them. At the end, we play crazyly together.”Ilhoon told Nana. “Nana...”Ilhoon suddenly called her while she’s busying watching video’s in Ilhoon’s phone.

“Erm..”answering Nana without mind to look at Ilhoon, who keep staring at her.

“Did you wear the necklace?”

“Necklace? Which necklace? If necklace from mama, yes.”told Nana still concentrated to the video of Not Me dance practice from B2st.

“The necklace. The couple necklace.”said Ilhoon a bit straight.

“Ouhhh...that one.”then Nana realise something, she stop the video then stared Ilhoon.

Nana shook her head “I keep it safetly in the box at home. By the way, you still not wish congrated to me for the winning.”said Nana looking sadly to Ilhoon referring to her performance with Kai.

“Aish...ok then congratulation.”

“Why with you? Don’t you like it?”

“I do like it when you won and had done your best but i had to admit that i’m jealous.”

“Ouhh...someone jealous here.”Nana still take it easy.

“A bit la.”said Ilhoon then looking to other side.

“Haha... it’s just a work. Like you never did that before. Huh!”

Making Ilhoon laugh when remember back the video of him with one of the trainee. They do a y hot couple dance like they’re making. Ilhoon post the video to Nana just because to make her mad by saying i love her y dance. Then they fight for a week.

“But because of that video, i start learn dancing seriously.”said Nana.

“Actually you no need to do that just to grab my attention.”

“Huh, that wasn’t my intention at all. I do that because i wanna challenge myself.”

“Just admit it dear.”Ilhoon still teasing Nana.

“Ouch, do you think you’re y showing your bare body Jung?”ask Nana when she play one of Ilhoon video.

tumblr_msz9loA7ar1sgeselo1_250.gif

“Am i y?”Ilhoon closer his face to Nana face.

“Not at all.”Nana push Ilhoon’s shoulder then run downstair.

“Wait are you wanna being chased again?”ask Ilhoon then followed Nana.

“I’ll wear my sunglasess. No one know me now. I got new hair.”said Nana while messying her hair.

“Then i’ll wear hooddie. Let’s go girl.”said Ilhoon then they walk out from the alley.

They stop buying ice-cream, eating a spicy fish-ball and spicy rice-cake, pie and drink while enjoying their free time together. They eat while walking in the street.

640px-Hongdae_Playground_street_merchant

hongdae_streets_003.jpg?imgmax=1280

p52800731.jpg

“Do we have enough time to waching?”ask Nana when Ilhoon ask her to cinema nearby. “We just got 1 hour left before we need to back to company. If not we might be late.”

Ilhoon give up. Although he don’t know what kind of video that he want to watch, but he really wanna spend time watching with Nana.

“Let’s play some game before we going home.”Nana pull Ilhoon to the playstore.

They play many coins game. Maybe people look weird to them since they play with sunglasess on.

 

Both of them laughing and teasing each other, walk into the company. They arrived early before their group member. So they still had time to take a rest before start practicing until midnight. Both of the group will do a special opening for CUBE Entertainment fiest coming soon. Stay tuned!