News revealed

Seconds

JOO_0229.jpg

“Nana, are you guys ok there? I’m sorry i just got the news today and i didn’t have time to watch the strong heart yet. Are you guys ok? I had called Hoonie many times but he’s still not pickup my call.”Joo, Ilhoon’s elder sister call Nana.

“Maybe Ilhoon busy because their comeback stage is tomorrow. Big sister, don’t worry ok. We successfully handle this. Hahaha.”Nana laugh making the girls in the car eyeing her because the member still in sleep since they were in their 2 hours journey to the last photoshoot and goodbye stage event.

“Hurmm, i really worry of it. Getting scolded did you guys?”

“Hurm, appa fine with it, but the most irritated is the appa’s P.A. Urghhhh. I hate her.”told Nana then both of them laugh together.

"What you doing Joo unnie?"

"I just finish my performance with JYP."

"Oh, unnie don't work too much. Have an enough rest."Nana told her.

"Hahaha...dae.. take care Nana and convey my regards to your kiddos boyfriend."

"Hahaha...daeeeeee..."they end the called.

pp_30650_1.jpg?w=500&h=336

 

 

“Lay hyung read this.”Chen approaching Lay who were cooking in the Exo-K kitchen. They plan to have a breakfast together at the Exo-K apartment.

“I knew about this. We already had a conversation last night.”told Lay when he read the news revealed about Nana and Ilhoon, that was shown by Chen using his smart phone.

Chen read the news out loud making all the members who were lazily watching television while waiting Suho and Lay making their breakfast, listen to it focusly.

A2MLWVFCAAAzHy9.jpg:large

P_source_1877113292620135316395450035723

“BTOB Jung Ilhoon and Seconds Nana offically dating. Confirm by their appa. CUBE Entertainment’s boss.”Chen seems frustrated.

 “What?”Chanyeol shocked wake up from his lay. Chanyeol always over react to things.

“Why with those reaction Chen?”ask Luhan.

_render__exo_m_chen_ray_li_magazine_by_x

“Damn we lose one hot girl.”Chen bluntly said.

“We still have Hyuna...hahhahahaa...”said Baekhyun.

tumblr_mvnwhePm091qgnxifo2_500.gif

Sehun sleep peacefully in the couch. Mind to join his crazy hyungs.

The most shocked one is Kai. Kai grab the phone and scroll into it.

“Hey Jongin.”Tao making him back to his sense because he seems too focus on it.

tumblr_mnext5uDOo1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

“They suit to each other.”comment Xiumin who focus to the movie back while hugging a pillow. Xiumin and D.O seems enjoying the sad movie.

d.o-xiumin-tears-540x256.jpg

“Hyung are you ok with this?”shout Baekhyun asking Lay who still in the kitchen.

“Let them be.”said Lay walking to them while holding a soup bowl. Kai watching Lay, seems like he got a question to ask that hyung.

tumblr_mxkfj5TUQ41rf623vo1_500.jpg

 

“Lay hyung, do you know about Nana and Ilhoon?” ask Kai to Lay when both of them washing the dishes in the kitchen after the meals. Lay simply nodded.

Kai offered himself to help Lay clear the dish, without needed the member played the paper rock to determine the member who need to clean.

“For how long they had been together?”

“2 years. Since they are trainee. They got caught at last. Haha..”

“Got caught?”ask Kai.

“Jonginie, just watch yesterday episode of strong heart ok. Nana called me to watch the show last night. Then you got what i mean Jongin.”Lay left Kai to finish the rest.

“Boyysssss pallli, we’re going late to our goodbye stage guys!”Suho shout in the living room to get the boys ready within 15 minutes.