Debut

Seconds

maxresdefault.jpg

 

“Audience, let introduce the new girl group, Seconds.”the mc, Lee Seungi of the show calls them.

Then here come them, before start the talk, they perform their latest single, Huh.

 

“Hai, we’re Seconds.”shout them after the performance that used help from their  sunbae, B2st for the opening.

“I’m the leader and main rappers, CL.”

BTN7Us8CMAE29XB.jpg:large

“I’m the main dancer, Hyuna.”

Hyuna.jpg

“I’m the vocalist and lead dancer, Sohyun.”

125.jpg

“I’m the main vocalist, Nana.”

(Nana wear like this)

00108202-03.jpg

Then they play their second song, I’m Ok.

After they sit, the mc ask them what was their in charge.

“I’m as the charismatic leader.”

“I’m as the y dancer.”said Hyuna.

“I’m in charge for cutie.”

“I’m for the papa.”said Nana makes the audience and mc laugh.

“What do you meant for the papa?”ask the mc seems curious.

“Actually, she’s lil bit boyish so for that facts, our manager trust her to take care of us just like an appa.”said CL.

“Ooo, so as the leader you’re the eldest?”point the mc to CL, make 4 of them laughing.

“Try guessing us.”said Nana.

“The maknae of course charge for the cutie, Sohyun.”make them laugh more.

“See, no one can tell. You’re obsolutely wrong. I’m the eldest.”said Hyuna making them auww.

“I’m the maknae.”said CL making the audience waaaa..seems like hard to believe just by their look.

“I’m the second one.”said Nana.

“And i’m third.”said Sohyun.

“But we’re not see CL as our maknae, since she cook for us at home and the one that always give us advices.”said Nana.

“Yea, she’s the mama.”said Sohyun.

“Plus, she’s the funniest.”said Nana.

“But we more treat Hyuna as our maknae because of her behaviours.”said Sohyun make Hyuna smile shyly.

“So let’s talk about the friendship. Did you guys get well since first meet?”ask the mc.

“I hate Hyuna.”burst Nana make others laugh.

“Yea, i’m getting close with CL before become close with Nana as well since CL and Nana is bestfriend because they already friend since school.”

“So how about Sohyun?”

“Well i’m from Busan as well as Hyuna, we become friend just like that. i’m now closed with Nana because we’re roomate since trainee until now.”

“I like her from the start.”said Nana.

“Then i become close with Sohyun because she brutally hang out with us when she's free.”said CL.

“So Hyuna how can you being close with CL?”

“Actually i have many hater, but CL is the one that always there to listen to my problem. she’s always there when i need her.”

“Yes, she’s the one who can we rely on. She has alot of friend. Sometimes, she dump me because other of her friends are better than me.”said Nana making CL glare at Nana besides her.

“Yeay.”CL seems like wanna yell at her but Nana just laugh.

“Seems like they are really close.”said mc wanna calm the atmosphere because the audience start shouting when Exo is ready on the stage for the comeback.

 

After the performance, they continue with their talk.

“So any of them was your ideal guy?”ask the mc to them when they look excited watching Exo.

“Nana and Sohyun keep watching their video.”said CL making fun of Nana.

“Ya of course since my brother was there.”making the mc as well as audience rounded their eye with Nana calmly answer.

“Who’s your brother?”ask mc wanna know.

“Lay.”Nana simply reply.

“So you’re from China too?”

Nana nooded.

“No wonder, you look like a chinese but you seems different with Lay.”

“Erm, Lay just take my mama beauty while i’m take my dad hansomeness.”making others laugh.

“You seem quite funny.”said the mc.

“She’s funny in her sharp tongue.”said Hyuna.

“Hurm, Nana was the one that always making fun of us with bad way.”said Sohyun.

“She once had make Hyuna feel dump out of one guy who was Hyuna’s bestfriend.”said CL.

“Hyuna was the one who love yelling and sometime annoyed much, cry because of the kidding.”said Sohyun.

“Yae, i do that because can’t stand with them. They keep act as friends but actually they like each other. ”said Nana making Hyuna yell slowly to her. Nana just making faces.

“Stop...”CL push Nana arms but Nana innocently showing her face.

“Ok..so Hyuna has a boyfriend?”ask mc making Nana smile looking Hyuna, waiting for her answer.

“Noo..”

“See...”said Nana while rest her back to the couch.

“What about you?”ask mc pointed Nana.

“I have one.”Nana laugh herself when she bluntly say that, making mc wanna sure about it but when seeing Nana laugh, he thought Nana might be kidding.

“So CL if Nana from China, how you know her?”

“She used to school here when she’s in 13-15 but then both of us follow our parents, Nana back to her place while my parents got an offered in overseas.”

“Sohyun do you like Exo? Which Exo do you preferred? K or M?”

“I love both of them.”said Sohyun cutely making Exo at the back smile shyly at the back.

“The one you love?”

“Hah?”

“Whose member that you like?”

“Xiumin.”making Exo member making fun of Xiumin at back while Lay still focused on the screen watching his sister.

“Why?”

“Kawaiiii...”reply Sohyun shyly while other member laugh at her cuteness.

“Aishh how cute you are.”said Hyuna pointed Sohyun.

“Seems Sohyun love cute guy. Watch out cute guys out there.”the mc making fun of Sohyun. 

“So for the last part of question. Do you guys love what you’re doing? Getting tired of tight schedule?”

“We love our jobs very much. After debut, we know how idols feeling. This jobs are quite tough. We need to be ready mentally and physically.”said CL.

“Seems CL can talk well.”said the mc praised CL who arranged her words properly.

“Because that, she’s our charismatic leader.”said Hyuna shouldering CL beside her.

“So what was your hope in the future?”

“We hope we can dance and sing well and stay together passing the path.”said Sohyun while Nana nodded.

“Any words for Exo?”the mc kidding.

“Practice more because we might be your taugh competitor.”said Nana making members, audience, mc as well as Exo laugh.

By that, they end the talk and show.

 

After the mc at backstage interview Exo, they come to the Seconds who just come down from the stage.

“So how was your first performance?”

“Good. I’m thanked to the member who always work hard.”said CL.

“Nana.”suddenly the mc called for Nana then Nana stand besides him. “Where’s Lay?”ask mc while searching for Lay at the back. “It was a shocking news that, you guys were sibling. So Lay any words for you sister who just debut?”

“Don’t change once you’re famous ok.”said Lay ruffling his sister’s hair. Nana just smile.

“Nana any of your member wants you introduced to Lay?”

“Ani..i will never suggest Lay to any of them .”

“Why?”

“They were no good to each other. Not only my member but also my brother.”

Everyone were laughing.

1172606_494915383934311_437267780_o.jpg?