Sungjae is Jealous...

New School

 

Back at the bar…

 

Changsub’s POV:

After Ilhoon left I kind of glanced over to where he sat to see is he forgot anything. When I did look over to where he sat I saw that he forgot to take his snap back. I remember him taking it off because he said that it was bugging him and that the top of his head was overheating. I guess I should send him a text to tell him that he forgot it. Although I do remember him running after that guy that was staring at him. I’ll just text him later.

I just decided to join the conversation again and took a sip of my beer. I return my attention back to the rest of the group.

Why do I have a feeling someone’s watching me…

 

Sungjae’s POV:

Even after Ilhoon left I kept staring at where he sat. I’ve had a crush on him since I met him for the first time when the band was put together. It seems like that it was love at first sight.
I love every part of him and I want to tell him how I feel. Even though I know that he only thinks of me as a little brother. I do want us to be more than that.

I have to admit when he left to go chase after that guy that was staring at him I felt really jealous. I knew for a while now that he’s gay. He told me a while ago. I was really happy when he told me that. After that I knew that I could have a chance with him, but now I don’t think that I will, not after what he just did. I mean he ran after a guy… and to be honest this guy was way hotter than I am…

Why can’t Ilhoon like me like that? All I want is one chance. Is that too much to ask?

 

To be continued…

 

P.S. Tell me what you think about this whole…” Sungjae is jealous thing”. Also next chapter I’m probably going to continue with Ilhoon and Minhyuk.