At The Arcade Part 2

New School

No One’s POV:

After three minutes, all three game machines buzzed at the same time, indicating that the time was up. Ilhoon reached his left hand over to his right shoulder to rub it slightly because it was sore for shooting basketballs too fast. Zelo put his arms behind his back and linked his hands before he lifter his arms slightly to stretch the muscles in his arms. Jongup on the other hand swung his arms, side to side in order to relax his muscles.

Eunkwang and and Minhyuk watched the three guys stretch their arms before they shifter their attention to the score screens. Ilhoon’s score screen read 150, Zelo’s read, 150 and Jongup’s score was 145.

“Wow! Junhongie and Ilhoon tied for first!” Eunkwang says surprised at the result with a smile which caused the said guys to turn their attention to the scores.

Ilhoon and Zelo high-fived each other before they pulled each other into a bro-hug.

“That leaves Jongupie-hyung in last place them.” Zelo says with a smile as he wraps an arm around the other rapper’s shoulder.

“I’ll buy coffee when we get back to the school.” Jongup says with a small smile.

“Do they always make bets?” Minhyuk asks quietly to Eunkwang as they follow Ilhoon, Zelo and Jongup to another game.

“Yeah…. Well most of the time to be exact.” Eunkwang replies with a smile.

“I don’t really know why they bother though…” Eunkwang states as he watches the three younger guys sit down at a racing/driving game.

“What do you mean?” Minhyuk asks with a confused expression.

“I mean, Jongup usually ends up losing to the two rappers. Well, most people who make bets with those two rappers lose the bet.” Eunkwang simply replies.

“Jongup or other people who make bets with Ilhoon and Junhong never win?” Minhyuk asks as he turns to face Eunkwang.

“No…. Sometimes other people will win, but not always. The two rappers are good at playing games or lacing bets, I guess.” Eunkwang replies with a shrug.

Minhyuk nods in understanding as he watches BAP’s LTE rapper, Lead dancer and BtoB’s Main rapper focused on the game they were playing.

 

With Sungjae and Youngjae….

 

“Come on Sungjae-ah…. Maybe giving Donggeun-hyung a chance may be good for you. Lets be honest here, You and Donggeun-hyung would look cute together.” Youngjae says with a smile as he watches Sungjae doing a strength test game.

“I don’t know hyung…. Do you even know if he likes me?” Sungjae asks as he pulls his arms back and punches the cushion with all of his strength.

“I’m pretty sure Sungjae-ah.” Youngjae replies with a smile as he walks to where Sungjae was two seconds ago.

“How can you be so sure? Maybe he’s just being a good friend.” Sungjae suggests.

Youngjae shakes his head no before he punches the cushion with all of his strength and punches the air when he sees that his score his higher that Sungjae’s.

“I know when someone is in love. Let me tell you Donggeun-hyung is definitely head over heals for you.” Youngjae says with a smirk.

Sungjae turns his attention to Peniel and Daehyun who were playing a shooting game.

 

With Peniel and Daehyun….

 

“So are you going to confess to Youngjae, Daehyun-ah?” Peniel asks as he aims with his gun and shoots the deer that was on the screen.

“I will as soon as you confess to Sungjae.” Daehyun replies as he holds up his gun and aims before he shoots at a duck that was flying by on the screen.

“You first Daehyun-ah and maybe I’ll consider it.” Peniel says back as he aims, but before he shoots, he was attacked by a wolf which killed him.

“Don’t just consider it Donggeun-ah, do it.” Daehyun replies as he shoots at the wolf and kills it before he moves onto the next level.

“He doesn’t even like me back though…. He likes Ilhoonie.” Peniel replies letting out a sad chuckle as he places his gun back where he picked it up from.

“Are you sure he doesn’t like you back? Sure he likes Ilhoonie, but are you sure he doesn’t have feelings for you?” Daehyun asks as he finishes the final level and places his gun back where he got it from.

“Yeah he has feelings for me….” Peniel starts saying which causes Daehyun to look up from the ground and stops collecting his game coupons.

“His feelings for me as a friend.” Peniel says as he emphasizes the word friend.

Daehyun shakes his head before he gets up after he collected his game coupons and stuck them into his pocket.

“What?” Peniel asks confused.

“Are you being oblivious? Sungjae clearly has feelings for you too. He just showed his feelings for Ilhoonie a bit more.” Daehyun points out as he motions to Ilhoon who was sitting in between Jongup and Zelo playing a game with Minhyuk behind him, hands on the youngers shoulder.

“What do you mean?” Peniel asks once more as he looks over to Ilhoon.

“I mean, it up and take a risk.” Daehyun replies with a smile as he pats the others shoulder.

“Fine. Why don’t you show me how it’s done then? With Youngjae.” Peniel dares with a smirk, guessing that the other wont do it.

Daehyun looks surprised at first before he smirked.

“Alright. You have to tell Sungjae then. When your ready, but you have to confess to him.” Daehyun replies as he puts his hands on his waist.

“Fine.” Peniel replies as doubts that Daehyun would actually confess his feelings, but little did he know that Daehyun was a man of his words.

There was no way that Jung Daehyun would go against his word.

Peniel followed Daehyun as they walked over to Youngjae and Sungjae, shock evident on his face. Although Youngjae, Sungjae and Peniel’s eyes widened when they saw what Daehyun did when he reached the other two.

 

To be continued….