Sungjae and Peniel Part 2

New School

No One’s POV:

“That was Ilhoon-hyung. He told me that he wanted us to meet up with each other in front of the arcade area in ten minutes.” Sungjae says as he looks up at Peniel and Daehyun who nodded. When the younger looks at Youngjae, he sees him hanging up his phone and sliding it in his pocket before he walks towards them

“Jongupie called, he told us to go to the arcade area in ten.” Youngjae says once he reached the rest.

“We know…. Ilhoonie called.” Daehyun says with a smile.

“How far are we from the arcade area, anyway?” Peniel asks as he looks around.

“About eight minutes… We might want to get going.” Daehyun replies with a smile as he wraps an arm around Peniel’s shoulder.

“Alright Daehyun-ah.” Peniel says with a smiles as he walks with Daehyun in front of Youngjae and Sungjae.

“So Donggeun-ah…. You should really confess to Sungjae….” Daehyun says quietly.

“We went over this already….” Peniel says as he lets out a sigh.

“I know, but not telling him may kill you inside.” Daehyun says as he looks behind him as he lets out another sigh.

“You know…. You should deal with your own problems before you try to help someone else out Daehyun-ah.” Peniel says while he lets out a chuckle.

“W-W-What do y-you mean?” Daehyun stutters with wide eyes.

“I mean…. It’s kind of obvious you have feelings for Youngjae.” Peniel says with a smirk.

“Fine! I’ll tell him if you tell Sungjae.” Daehyun says with a smirk when he sees Peniel’s face get full of shock.

“…. I don’t know. Maybe, when the time comes.”

 

With Sungjae and Youngjae….

 

“By any chance…. Were you talking about Donggeun-hyung when you told me that someone might have feelings for me?” Sungjae asks as he looks away from the older.

“Yup! You are really oblivious aren’t you? It’s really obvious.” Youngjae says with a smile.

“It’s just that…. I guess I’ve been so in love with Ilhoon-hyung…” Sungjae replies as he looks up, but still not looking at the older.

“Well, Ilhoonie has Minhyuk-hyung now…. This might sound harsh, but you need to move on. It might be better for you.” Youngjae says with a smile as he pats Sungjae’s shoulder.

“Look you need to get back on your feet okay? You seem like your really upset and it looks like you haven’t really slept well in the past few days…. I don’t like seeing you like this Sungjae-ah.” Youngjae says with a concern look.

“I don’t know hyung….” Sungjae says as he rubs the back of his neck.

“Give him a chance Sungjae-ah….”

 

To be continued…