The Cube Studio

New School

No one’s POV:

Minhyuk looked around the studio while Ilhoon turned around to turn on the lights. Everyone was either on tour, at home because it was late or had a day off and went to a club or a bar. Which left Minhyuk and Ilhoon to have the whole studio to themselves.

“Ilhoon-ah… this is where you practice your songs?” Minhyuk asked still looking around.

Ilhoon turns towards him and grabs Minhyuk by his hand to pull him towards a clear door that shows a staircase behind it.

“Yeah… I’ll show you around.” Ilhoon says while he presses his thumb on the scanner.

“Why does this place have so many fingerprint scanners?” Minhyuk asks while the door opens.

“Well… I think that we have it for security measures. You know… to keep crazy fans out and maybe keep unwanted guests out of the way so we don’t get distracted. I’m not sure though cause I’ve never asked.” Ilhoon says while he and Minhyuk walk up the stairs still hand in hand.

“But Ilhoon-ah… why don’t you just have keys or card scanners?” Minhyuk asks as they reach the last step.

“I don’t know why we don’t have keys or cards, but maybe it’s cause they think that we might lose the key or card and whoever finds it could come into the studio.” Ilhoon replies as he unlocks the door and steps onto the floor where BtoB practices.

“Here we are!” Ilhoon says once they reach sliding doors.

“Where are we?” Minhyuk asks turning to face Ilhoon.

Ilhoon smile’s and replies, “This is where the band and I practice, write our songs and record stuff.”

When the doors slide open they see couple of more doors.

Ilhoon opens the first one and behind it there are a couple of couches, a T.V., a counter and a fridge. “This is our lounge. It’s where we just chill or stay when we’re eating or when we’re taking a break” says Ilhoon. He closes the door and he turns to another door and opens it.

When it opens Minhyuk see’s a dance studio. With mirrors on one wall and a wooden floor.

“This is where we practice. Or sometimes play ping pong.” He says laughing when he says the last part.

“These are just two more studio’s” Ilhoon says. Pointing to two other doors facing the first.

Ilhoon and Minhyuk walk down a hallway and Minhyuk see’s four doors on the same wall. “These are where we either get lessons to improve our singing or where we stay when we need some place quiet to work.” Ilhoon says while opening one of the doors.

The room was small, but there is a small electric Piano and three seats.

After Ilhoon shuts the door he turns back to Minhyuk and says…

“Well that’s basically it. The doors you see back there are just some recording rooms and such. Nothing to interesting.” Ilhoon says.

“Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks sounding a little nervous.
“Yeah hyung?” Ilhoon says smiling at Minhyuk.

“Is it okay to ask what your place is in the band?” Minhyuk asks a little nervous.

“Well… I rap” Ilhoon says still smiling.

“Could you sing or rap for me?” Minhyuk asks Ilhoon. Minhyuk only herd Ilhoon sing on T.V. or on the radio, but never in real life.

“Sure, but one thing” Ilhoon says while looking at Minhyuk

 

“You have to sing for me too”

 

To be continued…