Telling Minhyuk

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

I get off the elevator and ignore the look on Sungjae’s face for now. I walk out the door and I see a bunch of fan standing there. I walk out and they all scream my name. Although I ignore them and look around to find Minhyuk-hyung leaning against the wall of the building.

“Hyung!” I call. The fans go quite and he looks up.

“Ilhoon-ah”

“Hyung… Lets go!” I say as I wrap an arm around him and drag us both away from the crowd. Some of them follow us, but I couldn’t care less.

When we finally arrive at the diner we sit down and start talking about random things. When our food arrives I say…

“Hyung I need to ask something…”

“What is it?”

“Look… the manager-hyung’s told us that they want to put one more member into the group…”

“So?”

“I was wondering if you would come and work with us?”

“Umm… I’m not so sure Ilhoon-ah”

“Hyung! You’re an amazing singer! I could teach you to rap and dance. Also if we work together we’ll see each other more often. You could come on tour with me and you wouldn’t need to even think that I’ll fall for someone else because you’ll see me everyday!”

“Ilhoon-ah… let me think about it…”

“Ok… sure. Tell me when you make up your mind. Sorry to give a deadline to gather your thoughts but please tell me by next Saturday.”

“Okay… Sure”

Suddenly my phone rings in my pocket. I check the caller and it says Peniel.

“Sorry Minhyuk-hyung… I’ll be right back” I say as I get up and head towards the door. When I get outside I answer it.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah.. We need to talk.”

“About?”

“Sungjae… could you meet me at the café tomorrow at noon?”

“Um.. sure okay hyung”

“Okay… see you then” then he hangs up.

I wonder what that’s about…

 

To Be Continued…