Jealous

New School

No One’s POV:

The girl decided to sit down on Ilhoon’s lap, causing the rappers eyes to widen and Zelo and Sungjae to let out a chuckle.

“Oppa.” The girl in Ilhoon’s lap says as she looks at him.

“Yes?” Ilhoon asks as he looks up at the girl with a smile.

“What classes are you in?”

“That’s for me to know.” Ilhoon replies with a chuckle as he looks at the girl.

The girl was about to say something, but Ilhoon beats her to it.

“You should go eat. I don’t want you to faint or anything during the day because of lack of food.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

The girl nods as she slips off of Ilhoon’s lap and walks away with her album.

“Do people always do that to you guys?” Minhyuk asks.

“Yeah.” Hyunsik answers with a nod.

“That’s nothing. Sometimes, people will ask for kisses.” Youngjae says with a smile.

When Minhyuk hears this, his eyes widen in surprise.

“We don’t ever kiss them though!” Ilhoon says as he puts his hands up in surrender.

“Yeah. We don’t want scandals and our contract prevents us.” Eunkwang says as he chuckles and nudges Minhyuk slightly.

Before any of the others could say anything, one of the female student-teachers walked up to them.

“Hey Teach!” Yongguk says with a smile.

“Hi. I was just wondering if you guys could sign these albums for me.” The student-teacher requested.

“Of course. Who should we sign it to?” Ilhoon asks as he un-caps the black marker and flips to the page where his picture was while Zelo did the same.

“Na Eun. I’m older.” She answers.

“No….” Ilhoon says with a serious face.

This causes everyone to look at Ilhoon curiously.

“I’ll be older and be your Oppa.” Ilhoon says with a smile, looking up at the older.

This causes the Student-teacher to smile while trying to hold back a sequel of happiness.

Ilhoon lets out a chuckle and passes the album and marker over to Sungjae after he finished signing.

Ilhoon soon quiets down when he sees Minhyuk glaring holes into Ilhoon and the Student-Teacher.

The rapper clears his throat as he stuffs his mouth with food and avoids all eye contact. When Zelo notices this, the LTE rapper couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

When Ilhoon hears this, the rapper glares at the younger.

The student-teacher was about to say something, but Ilhoon finished his breakfast and stood up.

“I’m going to head to class first.” Ilhoon says as he turns to walk away.

“I’ll join you.” Zelo says with a smile as he stands up.

“I’ll wait for you at lunch hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he walks away with the younger rapper.

“Are you okay Minhyuk-ah?” Eunkwang asks.

“I…. I’m fine. I guess…. I guess I got a little jealous.” Minhyuk replies as he scratches the back of his head after the Student-Teacher leaves.

“You don’t need to be jealous. We all know, Ilhoon only sees you as a lover.” Eunkwang says with a smile.

 

To be continued…