What just happened?

New School

No one’s POV:

“Hyung… Why do you look so scared?” Ilhoon was the first one to break the silence.

“It’s nothing…”

“Why did you run away hyung?”

“Don’t worry about it”

“Hyung… why did you run away?”

“It’s nothing… Let go of my arm Ilhoon-ah”

“NO! WHY WOULD I ING DO THAT?! SO YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!? TELL ME WHAT THE S WRONG HYUNG!!!!” Ilhoon yells and doesn’t let Minhyuk’s arm go.

“IT’S NOTHING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Minhyuk manages to break free of Ilhoon’s grip and start to run away from him again.

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I can’t let hyung run away from me again! I run after him while I call his name.

“HYUNG! HYUNG WAIT! HYUNG STOP!” I yell trying to get him to stop. He doesn’t slow down at all. Thankfully I’m the fastest runner in the whole school so I catch up to him. I grab his arm and spin him around. He stares back at me.

“Ilhoon-ah… let go of –“ I cut him off by wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer. I reach for his face and tip his chin up to face me. I lean down and press my lips on his. I don’t get a reaction, but he’s not pulling away.

Once I let go I look at him and all I see is surprise…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I start running away from Ilhoon. I hear him calling my name behind me. All of a sudden I feel him grab my arm and turn me around. He looks at me in the eyes.

“Ilhoon-ah… let go of –“ I start to say, but he cuts me off. I feel him wrap an arm around my waist pulling me close and using his other hand to tip my chin up so I look at him. He leans in and the next thing I know his lips are on mine. I stand there frozen. I don’t know what to do.

When he let’s go and looks down at me I just stare up at him surprised.

What just happened…

 

To be continued…

 

How do you guys the story so far?