PenJae

New School

No One’s POV:

 

With Peniel and Sungjae….

 

Not too long after Ilhoon and Zelo left, Peniel finished and decided to head to his class a little earlier. When the rapper stood up, Sungjae did too and followed Peniel.

“Y-Yes Sungjae-yah?” Peniel says as he stops and turns around to face the taller in the empty hallway.

“Hyung…. I…. I think that I’m over Ilhoon-hyung, but I fell in love with someone else.” Sungjae confesses as he looks down at his feet.

“Oh? Who?” Peniel asks as he smiles so that the younger didn’t know how hurt he was when he heard the words that he never wanted to hear.

“I can’t say….” Sungjae mumbles.

“Why? You can’t tell your best friend? I’m hurt Yook Sungjae.”

“I’ll tell you after classes. In our room.”

With that, Sungjae walked away, leaving a hurt and confused Peniel.

Sungjae quickly walked into his first class of the day and sat down in his desk. The room was empty so he could at least have some alone time before class started.

The maknae pulled out his phone and headphones before he plugged them in and put them on. He then played a soothing song while he recalled the talk he had with Changsub late at night yesterday.

 

Flashback

 

“You know Sungjae-ah…. Tell me the truth. Your over Ilhoonie aren’t you.” Changsub says in a serious voice as he sits down beside Sungjae on the park bench.

“What??” Sungjae asks surprised.

“I can see it in your eyes Sungjae-yah. You fell in love with someone else.” Changsub says as he looks up into the night sky.

“I’m not sure hyung…. I think I am in love with someone else.” Sungjae confesses as he looks down at his lap.

“Your in love with Donggeunie… Right?” Changsub says with a warm smile.

“H-How d-did you k-know?” Sungjae asks, stuttering slightly.

“The way you look at him isn’t how you would look at a friend Sungjae-yah.” Changsub points out.

“I-I…. I don’t want to let him go hyung. Not like I did with Ilhoonie-hyung….” Sungjae says in a sad voice.

“Then don’t. Go tell him. Go and get your man Yook Sungjae.” Changsub says with a smile as he stands up from the bench before he bends down and grabs Sungjae’s hand, pulling the younger up.

“Go Sungjae-yah!! I’m believing in you to confess! Don’t let me down Yook Sungjae!”

With that, Changsub ran off into the dormitory building.

 

End of Flashback

 

Sungjae walks out of class with a yawning and stretching Ilhoon, a groaning Zelo following behind the other rapper while a smiling Minhyuk followed the two rappers.

Classes were dismissed for the day and now they were heading to their dorms to change, wash up before BtoB had to meet with their manger who was going to drive them to the Cube Studio.

“Yah! Sungjae-yah! Do you want to head to the Pool Room with us?” Ilhoon asks as he had slipped his hands into his pants pocket while he had one of his bag strap slung over his left shoulder.

“No Thanks hyung. Maybe next time.” Sungjae says before he bows slightly and runs off towards his dorm.

When BtoB’s maknae reaches his dormitory, Sungjae takes a deep breath before he slides in his key and unlocks his room.

Once he unlocked the room, he walked in, closing and locking the door behind him.

“Hey.” Peniel greets the younger while walking out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist and another towel drying his hair.

“H-Hi h-h-hyung.” Sungjae stutters as a blush appears on his face because Peniel was standing half in front of him.

“So…. You need to tell me something.” Peniel states as he moves to stand in front of the maknae.

“I uh…. Can you please put on something.” Sungjae says as he walks away to his desk before he places his bag next to it on the floor.

Peniel chuckles before he walks to his closet to pull on a pair of boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants.

“So tell me. Who are you in love with?” Peniel asks as he slips his hands into his pockets before he walks up to the younger.

“You.” Sungjae says in a quiet voice as he starts to stand up from his crouching position.

“W-What?” Peniel asks as his eyes widen.

“I said….” Sungjae starts saying before he turns to face the older.

“I’m in love with you.”

 

To be continued….