The Conversation With The Mangers

New School

The Next Day…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I slowly wake up and everything that happened yesterday hits me in an instant. I can’t help, but smile at the thought. Who knew that my first gay love would come true in one day.

I look around the dorm and realize that I’m alone. I turn around to reach for my phone, but when I was just about to grab it I find a little piece of paper folded beside my phone. I grab it and unfold it. This is what it said…

 

Good morning Hyung! Did you sleep well? Sorry for bailing on you like this, but I had to get to the studio to talk to the manger-hyung’s. I wonder what this is about… by the way! If your not busy then you should give me a call at 5:00 ish that’s when I’m on break. Maybe we can go out for dinner together. Anyway today is a Saturday so take it easy. See later tonight!

 

At the end Ilhoon put his autograph. I check the clock and it says 12:27 pm so I decide I should just be lazy today just like Ilhoon told me. I decide to put an alarm on my phone to ring at 5 telling me to call Ilhoon.

 

Back with Ilhoon at the cube studio…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I walk up the stair unlock the door and walk in to the lounge area to find all of the members there. I take a seat in between Eunkwang and Changsub. We start to talk about random things not too important until Jiyong-hyung walked in with Jongwon-hyung and Yonghyun-hyung following behind him.

“Sorry for calling you out like this on your day off, but we have some news that you guys might want to hear about” Jiyong-hyung starts saying.

“What is it hyung?” I hear Eunkwang-hyung say beside me.

“Well… we know that all of you are still in high school and everything and that you guys might think that 6 of you is enough, but we were talking the other day and we think that we should add one more person into your group because of the choreography would be better.”

“But hyung you want to put in another member right before our second comeback? He would have a hard time to learn the choreography from all of the songs before and he would have to take over some parts.” Changsub-hyung says

“I know… that’s why I’m telling you guys. I want to ask if there are any people that you may know that’s good at dancing, good at singing or rapping, and that’s handsome. We thought that instead of putting someone that you guys don’t know into the group we might as well put someone you do know”

When he finishes talking I remember Minhyuk-hyung singing yesterday and he sounded amazing. If he could rap or I can teach him to rap he could take a little off my parts and a little off Eunkwang-hyung’s parts because we have the most parts.

“Hyung! I might know someone that could become a member of the group…” I say. It’s worth a try.

“Really? Who is it Ilhoon-ah?”

 

“His name is Lee Minhyuk”

 

To Be Continued…