The Next Day...

New School

The next day…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I couldn’t help, but be nervous. Of course I was nervous because it was my first day at school, but besides that Ilhoon didn’t come back to the dorm yesterday. I tried calling him and texting him this morning and last night, but I didn’t get any sort of response from him. I remember him saying that nothing was wrong, but I couldn’t help but think that he was lying to me.

I decide to call him once more before I head down to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. Just like last night I don’t get a response. I let out a sigh and walk out the door to head towards the cafeteria. When I get there I see a group of 5 people that I knew. It was the other BtoB members. I also saw a bunch of girls and some guys glancing over at them.

When they see me they call me over and tell me to come join them. After I grab my food I walk over and they pull a chair for me. I see that there was one seat that was empty and I was guessing that’s where Ilhoon always sits.

“Do you know where Ilhoon is?” I ask causally. After I ask that I take a bite out of my toast. They all look at each other for a second before Hyunsik speaks up.

“He had some things to take care of so he couldn’t make it. He’s not coming to school either…”

“Wait… He’s a loud to ditch school like that?”

“Yeah. If your as famous as Ilhoon and have a tight schedule they don’t really mind. The teachers just want him to get his homework, projects and tests done. Ilhoon always was the smartest in between us even though he was the one that missed a bunch of classes.” Changsub says.

“Oh… Do you know what he had to take care of?” I ask. I couldn’t help, but be worried and a little curious.

“I don’t know… all Ilhoon told me yesterday was that he had to deal with some things back at the studio so he was missing school today.” Hyunsik says.

“You saw him yesterday?”

“Well yeah. I bumped into him at the studio. Don’t worry, Ilhoon can take care of himself. He’ll be back before you know it” Hyunsik says giving me a smile.

“I hope so.” I say as I continue eating.

When I finish eating I go to my classes. I find out that I’m in the same class as some of the BtoB members. I tried to focus on my work, but two questions would always come into mind…

Where is Ilhoon and What could he be dealing with?

 

To be continued…