Ilhoon's Back

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

I let out a groan as I check my phone again. It said that it was Minhyuk-hyung again. I just ignore it. He’s been calling me all morning. I know I should go back, but I do have things to deal with. I’ll go back later.

 

One hour before classes are dismissed for the day.

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I walk out of the studio and decide to head back to school.

When I walk through the doors I walk into the office.

“Hi, Ilhoon. I heard you had to deal with some things back at the studio. I hope they finished well.”

“Hi, and yes they did end well. Thank you so much for excusing me from my classes.” I say with a smile.

“Any time. By the way, because it was the first day back there isn’t any homework or extra work for you.”

“Ok. Thank you.” I say before I leave.

I walk down the hallway and walk past my class. I decide to look in to find Minhyuk-hyung and Changsub-hyung. Changsub-hyung seemed like he was falling asleep behind his textbook. Minhyuk-hyung looked really worried.

After a while of staring I walked back to the dorm and sat on the couch and started to watch T.V.

 

One Hour Later…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

Finally when the bell rang that dismissed everyone, I walked out of the class and walked quickly to the dorm. I was hoping that Ilhoon was there.

When I walked in I set my keys and bag down. When I looked up I saw Ilhoon on the couch watching T.V. I couldn’t help, but I felt my eyes start to tear up. I walked over to Ilhoon. When he turned to face me I pulled Ilhoon up off the couch and pulled him into a hug. When I pulled away I couldn’t keep my tears back any longer so I let them fall.

“Hyung! What’s wrong!?” Ilhoon asked.

“I was so worried! Where were you!” I ask him.

“I’m sorry hyung. I needed to take care of some things.”

“Stop lying Ilhoon-ah.”

I watch as Ilhoon lets out a sigh.

“Fine. I just needed to think about some things. I know I should have called you, but if I did I was afraid of saying something stupid. I’m so sorry hyung.”

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

After I explain everything. I feel hyung start to punch my chest.

“You idiot! If you needed to think about some things you could have told me. Not just leave me worried!” he says still crying and punching my chest.

“I know… I’m really sorry hyung.” I say as I pull him in for a kiss.

The kiss tastes salty because of hyung’s tears.

 

Later That night…

 

I know I should tell hyung about Sungjae, but it doesn’t matter does it.

I think as I pull hyung closer to me.

 

To be continued…