The Conversation With The Mangers Part 2

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

“His name is Lee Minhyuk”

All the members look at me surprised besides Sungjae… Sungjae kind of looked like he was disappointed or annoyed. Although when he looked at me and realized I was staring at him he smiled.

“Lee Minhyuk… can I see a picture?”

“Um… sorry hyung, but I only met him yesterday and he’s my new roommate so I don’t have any pictures we just happened to get along and he sang for me… he was really good, but if - ” I was going to explain that he could come in today, but I was cut off by Changsub-hyung.

“We all met him yesterday night! He looks like a really cool guy. I haven’t herd him sing before, but from a guys perspective he looked really handsome.”

“Yeah! He did look Handsome… I could have mistaken him for an actor. Come on Sungjae-ah, say something!” Hyunsik-hyung says to Sungjae, who’s been quite for this whole time.

“Hyung… He was a really handsome guy. He had good style. I want to say that he’s about the same height as Eunkwang-hyung. If you let us hear him sing… then we can decide.” Sungjae explains.

The mangers look at us for a bit and say…

“Ilhoon-ah… go talk to him and ask him about this. We can hear him sing if he’s willing.”

“Okay Hyung!”

 

Sungjae’s POV:

“His name is Lee Minhyuk” Ilhoon says…

I couldn’t help, but be kind of annoyed when Ilhoon said his name… I mean now it’s a fact that Minhyuk and Ilhoon are never going to be apart from each other and if Minhyuk comes into the Band Ilhoon-hyung might never leave his side.

I mean I’m his best friend and I know I should support his decision, but I used to be the only one he used to be close with.

Ok… when I said I was annoyed I take it back… I’m really jealous. What does Minhyuk have that I don’t have? I’ve know Ilhoon for a while now and suddenly a guy transfers and happens to be in the same room as Ilhoon and not even a day later they’re boyfriends!

Ilhoon-hyung is Mine! And mind forever! I will not let anyone take him away from me!!

 

To be continued…