After Eating

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

I take a bite out of my pizza, looking around the table. Changsub-hyung was busy talking to Eunkwang-hyung while Hyunsik-hyung was staring at Changsub-hyung. Peniel-hyung was looking at Sungjae with worry in his eyes while Sungjae was playing with his food. The only people who seemed to be acting normal was the BAP members, well besides Jongup and Zelo, but other than that, the rest were acting pretty normal.

“Ilhoon-ah? Are they always like this?” Minhyuk whispers into my ear, but still looking at his food.

“Not, really. Sungjae is usually the happy one, Peniel-hyung is always smiling, Hyunsik-hyung usually doesn’t look at Changsub-hyung that much…. I think that the only people who are acting normal today is Changsub-hyung and Eunkwang-hyung…. That or, I’m not very observant….” I respond quietly.

“Ilhoon-hyung!” I hear someone say which startles me a little.

“What?” I say with my mouth full.

“You’ve been so quiet lately. Tell us what’s up.” I hear Sungjae say with a smile.

“Just eating…. Unlike SOMEONE, who was PLAYING WITH THEIR FOOD!” I say with a chuckle after I swallow the food in my mouth.

“Hey!! I have an idea!” I hear Eunkwang-hyung yell which surprises me once more.

“What?” We all say at the same time, not really looking up at him.

“We should have a bonding experience.”

“Why?” I ask looking up and putting down my fork and knife.

“Because we barely spend time together.”

“What would we even do?” I hear Hyunsik say.

“Let’s go shopping!” Both, Peniel and Sungjae says at the same time.

“Yeah. We should pair up and one group of three because we have an odd number. Then we should go shopping with pair of BAP.” I suggest, taking a drink.

“Yeah!! Let’s do that! We should pair up by doing contests or something like that.” Eunkwang-hyung says.

“Sure. We’ll do that once we finish eating.” I say with a smile.”

“Let’s do it now!!!” Eunkwang-hyung whines.

“Hyung, eat.” I simply says before I start eating again.

Everyone laughs when Eunkwang-hyung pout.

Once we finish eating we leave the buffet to find a couple of people with their phones out, taking pictures.

“Okay! Let’s compete for the teams…. Now, how are we going to do this?” I ask, while running my hands through my hair.

“I don’t know…. How about, whoever wins the competition, he gets to choose his partner.” Changsub-hyung suggests.

“Alright. We’ll go one on one. BAP can do the same thing between them and then we’ll decide which pair or group of three gets paired up with which BAP group.” Hyunsik-hyung continues while he walks up to wrap his arm around Changsub-hyung.

“We should let Minhyuk-hyung pick his partner first because we need a group of three.” I suggest as I walk up to Minhyuk-hyung and wrapping an arm around his waist.

“Okay, Minhyuk-ah…. Choose your partner.” Eunkwang-hyung says while facing Minhyuk-hyung. I walk away from him and to join the rest of members and put an arm around Sungjae.

“Um….” I hear him start to say. He looks at me.

I smile while I lift my arm pretending to stretch, but point to Eunkwang-hyung.

“Um, I guess, I’ll hang out with the leader?” Minhyuk-hyung says smiling at me before he walks over to Eunkwang-hyung.

“OKAY!! Let’s start.” I say while I stretch my arms.

 

No One’s POV:

“Who’s going against who?”

“AUGH!! Your group takes way too long to decide groups…. We’re done competing and have our pairs….” Zelo says while wrapping an arm around Jongup.

“Alright, you guys pick who goes against who then we’ll compete.” Peniel says.

The BAP members smirk at the thought which makes the BtoB members a little nervous.

The people that BAP members picked were:

Ilhoon vs. Sungjae

Changsub vs. Peniel

Hyunsik vs. Eunkwang (Whoever’s left gets paired up.)

 

“First game is running.” Yonggook says with a smile.

“Running!?” Both Sungjae and Ilhoon say at the same time.

“We’re in a building…. We can’t run in here….” Sungjae says.

“We’ll go to a park and do the competitions then.” Himchan says smiling.

“Let’s just do push ups, squats or something like that.” Ilhoon suggests.

“Fine…. First competition is push ups then….” Youngjae says while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Rules?” Sungjae and Ilhoon says at the same time.

“Whoever gets the most pushups in one minute wins.”

“Okay.” They both say before they lie on the floor. When they do, a bunch of fans scream.

“Ready! 3….. 2….. 1…. GO!” Everyone says together.

Both Ilhoon and Sungjae start doing pushups while people cheer them on.

Sungjae gives up after doing 40 pushups in 30 seconds. Ilhoon on the other hand finished with 78 pushups.

“Okay! Ilhoon, pick your partner.” Zelo says while Ilhoon and Sungjae gets up from the floor.

“I pick…. Eunkwang-hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Next Competition!”

 

Once they finish getting the groups sorted out the results were:

Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Ilhoon --> Jongup and Zelo

Hyunsik and Changsub --> Yonggook and Himchan

Sungjae and Peniel --> Daehyun and Youngjae

How will the groups go? Will this go well or will this end in a disaster?

 

To be continued…