Minhyuk Get's Jealous

New School

 Ilhoon’s POV:

“Minhyuk-hyung.” I say while taking a glance at my galaxy gear that was on my wrist.

Once I look up I see all the BAP members congratulating Minhyuk-hyung. I just smile until I notice Zelo looking at him and me curiously.

“Hey Ilhoon-hyung, lets go get food.” He says while pulling me out of my chair.

When I take a quick glance I see Minhyuk-hyung glaring at Zelo for a moment before turning back around to talk to Youngjae-hyung.

“So, Junhong-ah, what’s up?” I ask him as we start to put food on our plates.

“Are you sure about this hyung?” He asks while putting a slice of pizza on his plate.

“What do you mean?” I ask him while I place a couple pieces of salmon and tuna sushi on my plate.

“I mean, aren’t you and Minhyuk-hyung in a relationship?” He asks me causally which shocks me a little. I never told him that I was a couple with Minhyuk-hyung. How on earth did he figure that out?

“W-Well, yeah…. But how on earth did you figure that out? I don’t think I told you.” I say to him while putting a spoonful of mash potatoes and gravy on my plate.

“It’s obvious hyung and I know a lot about you.” He says, turning to face me this time and putting his free hand on his waist.

“Okay, whatever.” I say blushing a little.

“No, but are you sure about this hyung?”

“What?”

“I mean, it could get difficult having a secret relationship. I am in a relationship with Jongup-hyung, but if he wasn’t that serious and mature about work then I’m pretty sure we would have been caught by now by the managers.” He states as he turns away and putting more food on his plate.

“WHAT!? YOUR-“ I yell in surprise before I feel Zelo’s hand cover my mouth and leaning in closer.

“Shut up hyung. Your drawing more attention to us.” He says in a low voice before pulling away.

“When did you get into a relationship with Jongupie?” I say quietly after taking a glance around.

“We can talk about this later.” He says. I can see him looking away in attempt to cover his blushing face.

“You know what…. We should go get coffee or something later when we aren’t busy. Then we can talk about this and catch up.” I say patting his shoulder before I wrap my arm around it and pulling him with me back to the table.

“Sure, I’ll like that.” He says with a smile putting his plate down.

I smile back and sit down next to an almost fuming Minhyuk-hyung. I grab his hand to try to calm him down.

“Excuse me for a second.” He says as he gets up quickly.

I look around and I see Zelo look at me confused, while Sungjae stays quiet and Changsub-hyung gives me a look telling me to go follow him.

I smile at everyone before getting up and jogging after hyung.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” I ask, pulling on his arm to make him stop as soon as I reach him.

“Nothing.” He says quickly before slipping his arm out of my hold and starting to walk again.

“Hyung!” I yell at him before grabbing his arm and spinning him around.

“Ilhoon-ah…. Let go.”

“Follow me.” I say quickly as I drag him into a store and grab a random t-shirt before pulling him into a changing room.

“Ilhoon-ah?”

“Sorry, we can’t really talk outside in the open like that. Now tell me what’s wrong hyung?” I ask him look down at him.

“I-I-I’m scared.” He says quietly, but loud in of for me to hear.

“Why?” I look at him, gripping his shoulders tightly so that he can’t escape.

“B-Because…. I don’t want to lose you?”

“Why do you think that you’ll lose me?” I ask him loosening my grip on his shoulders.

“You seem so close to Zelo and your really famous, your handsome and you could get together with anyone you wanted. I-I’m afraid that I’m not good enough and that you might dump me for someone else.” He says, while trying to escape. I tighten my grip and lean down to kiss him.

“Hyung, I love you and only you. Junhong is just my friend and I wont ever dump you for someone else. You are amazing and you are good enough.” I say with a smile before leaning down to kiss him again.

“Ilhoon-ah, I thought that we couldn’t do it here.”

“No one’s watching.” I say before I move down to on his neck.

“Ilhoon-ah…. They’re probably wondering where we are.”

“Fine….” I say before back up. I give him one last peck on the lips and open the door to find a couple of girls with their phones out.

“Ilhoon-oppa! Could I get a picture?”

“Sorry, beautiful, but this oppa needs to get back to the buffet and eat because he is hungry.” I say with a smile while I tighten my grip on Minhyuk-hyung arm.

I slowly push my way out and walk back to the buffet.

Once we sit back down I see Sungjae looking at me and hyung, but staying awfully quiet. Then I see Peniel glance at the maknae before he turns his attention back to his food. I also see Hyunsik-hyung glancing at Changsub-hyung in the corner of his eyes.

What is with everyone today?

 

To be continued….