What't Minhyuk's answer?

New School

Minhyuk’s POV:

Who knew a guy this perfect could exist…

After those words left his mouth it felt like I was going to pass out because I was so happy.

“Yes! I want you to be my boyfriend!” I yell and pull him into a tight hug. Ilhoon stands there shocked and stiff for a moment, but after a while he moves his arms up and hugs me back. When we pull away he leans down and pecks me on the lips and then we walk back onto the sidewalk and away from the back of the Cube Studio.

“Um… Hyung…” I can hear Ilhoon say, but I think that he seems nervous. I can sense it in his voice.

“Yeah? What is it?” I replied with a smile. I think that my smile gave him a little courage to ask me what he wanted to ask.

“Hyung… I know that we just got together, but I was wondering do you want to keep this relationship between just us or do you want to be public?” he asks. Now I know why we was nervous. Of course I don’t care if my parents knew and I don’t care if my friends knew, but Ilhoon is a famous singer in a hit band. I’m not sure how this will turn out. I don’t want Ilhoon to get kicked out of the group because his manger doesn’t want him to be gay.

“I don’t care, but Ilhoon you have to remember that your in a band and if you go against you management and tell the world your gay with me… You might get kicked out of the band.” I try to explain.

I need him to understand the consequence behind his decision if he does decide to tell everyone…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I was getting really nervous. Minhyuk-hyung wasn’t answering me…

“Yes! I want you to be my boyfriend!” Minhyuk-hyung suddenly yells. I’m so surprised and happy by his answer.

Then hyung hugs me. Everyone knows I hate skin ship so I stand there frozen and stiff for a while, but I decide that hyung so close to me actually feels pleasant. So after a while I lift my arms to hug him back.

When I pull away I kiss him quickly on the lips once and we walk back onto the sidewalk and away from the studio.

“Um… Hyung…” I say after a while. I wanted to know something, but I was nervous on what I was going to ask.

“Yeah? What is it?” I hear hyung say. When I turn to him he smiles at me. His smile gives me the courage to ask my question.

“Hyung… I know that we just got together, but I was wondering do you want to keep this relationship between just us or do you want to be public?” I ask. I don’t mind if we keep this to ourselves, but I do want to know what Minhyuk-hyung feels about it.

It looks like Minhyuk-hyung is thinking about something really hard.

“I don’t care, but Ilhoon you have to remember that your in a band and if you go against your management and tell the world your gay with me… You might get kicked out of the band.” He says. I think that he’s try to say…

I don’t care if you want to go public, but you have to know the consequences…

Oh! That’s right! I’m in a band. I forgot about that…

 

To be continued…

 

P.S. I’m going to Seattle for a couple of days so I won’t be able to update…

I promise I will update this as soon as I get back! Until then… please tell me on what you think of this story/fanfic J