At the Studio...

New School

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

When we get outside I drag hyung into the van and sit beside him.

“Hey hyung. Do you know why we need to get to the studio during school??” I ask when the van starts driving to the studio. It’s not much of a drive though, it only takes 5 mins to get there.

“I don’t know Ilhoon-ah… I guess you’ll have to wait and find out.” Hyung replies back to me.

I sit back in my seat and glance over at Minhyuk-hyung and see him nervous.

“Calm down hyung. We don’t bite.” I say with a smile while pulling him close to me.

When we arrive at the studio we make our way to the lounge room. Minhyuk-hyung and I are holding hands, but Changsub-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung are walking in front of us and Sungjae and Donggeun-hyung are walking behind us blocking the view.

Once we walk into the room I see Jongwon-hyung and Yonghyun-hyung in there waiting for us.

“Hyung?”

“Take a seat guys.” Jongwon-hyung says pointing to the couch.

“Hyung this is Minhyuk-hyung by the way”

“Nice to meet you.” They both say as they shake hyungs hand.

When no one says anything I lean back and cross my arms before I say…
“What is it hyung? Why do you need us here?”

“We decided to release your comeback 2 and a half weeks later because we decided not to do that song, but instead we’re going to do this one.” Yonghyun-hyung says as he hands me a stack of papers.

“Wow?” I say as I read the title. I grab one booklet of the music and pass it on to Sungjae who was sitting beside me.

“Yeah. Cool title don’t you think?” Yonghyun-hyung says.

“Sure, I guess….”

“Hyung! Why do Ilhoon and I have the most parts again!?” I hear Eunkwang-hyung whine and yell at the same time.

“What?! Hyung!!! Not again!!!!” I yell and whine at him looking through the music.

“Well Eunkwang-ah, you are the main vocal aren’t you?” Jongwon-hyung says looking at Eunkwang-hyung.

“Well yeah, but-“

“And Ilhoon-ah, you are our main rapper…. Am I wrong?”

“I guess….” I say looking away. Then I realize Minhyuk-hyung looking really amused. Let’s bring him into this band shall we? I think with a smile.

“Jongwon-hyung and Yonghyun-hyung, you remember how you wanted to add another member to the band?” I say to Jongwon-hyung and Yonghyun-hyung, but when I glance at Minhyuk-hyung I see his eyes widen.

“Yeah?” Jongwon-hyung and Yonghyun-hyung both say at the same time.

“Well, Minhyuk-hyung over here can sing and if he can’t rap I can teach him. He should be a rapper with me and Donggeun-hyung.”

“Sure, can we hear him?”

“Hyung?” I say to Minhyuk-hyung.

“I… uh. Alright then…” Hyung says before he starts singing a couple lines from Lee Hongki sunbae’s new song.

When he finishes he pulls me in front of him and hides behind me.

“That was amazing hyung. Stop hiding.” I say letting out a chuckle while leaning away from him so he can’t hide.

“That was good. Can you rap? We’re looking for a rapper and a singer, but it’s okay if you can’t because I know Ilhoonie over here can teach you.” Jongwon-hyung says while Yonghyun-hyung nods his head in agreement.

“I can’t rap….”

“Ilhoonie can teach you then. So what do you say? Are you up for it?” Yonghyun-hyung asks Minhyuk-hyung.

“Sure.”

“Okay! You’re the new member of BtoB and Ilhoonie will teach you some of his parts in the song and Eunkwangie can teach you some of his parts.”

“Alright.”

“So in celebration we should all go out and eat somewhere!!!” Jongwon-hyung yells.

“Let’s go eat at the buffet at the Lotte Mall.” Hyunsik-hyung suggests.

“Sure, let’s go!! Do you want to invite anyone to come with us?”

“We should invite the B.A.P members too.” Changsub-hyung blurts out.

“Sure. Who can call them?” Jongwon-hyung asks letting out a chuckle.

I just sit there, but when I see all the members and including our new member, Minhyuk-hyung pointing at me I let out a sigh before I pull out my phone.

Why is it always me….

 

To be continued…