Ilhoon wants to go public?

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

Oh! That’s right! I’m in a band. I forgot about that…

Minhyuk-hyung said that he didn’t care…

“Hyung… if you don’t mind… I think that we should go public.” I say. If we’re going to do this dating thing properly and be in a relationship I think that it would be best if we tell people or some people.

I see hyung looking unsure. He looks up at me is about to say something, but I cut him by continuing.

“If you want I think that we should go public, but when I say public… I mean that as in some of our closest friends and our parents. I know that if my manager finds out he might get mad, but he might help us keep our secret.” I continue. Minhyuk-hyung stops walking and faces me.

“Look hyung…I know that it’s risky and I know that if my management finds out I could get kicked out, but I can try my best to keep it a secret from my management.” I say. When I finish I wait for his answer.

“Ilhoon-ah… I don’t – “ I hear Minhyuk-hyung saying before he gets cut off by girls screaming my name.

“AAAH!!! IT’S JUNG ILHOON FROM BTOB!!!” and they started running towards us. I look back at hyung and I whisper…

“Hyung come on… let’s talk somewhere more private.” I say.

I grab his hand and turn us both around and pull him towards the studio. When we reach the door, I hurry and press my thumb on the fingerprint scanner and it unlocks the door. I push open the door and drag Minhyuk-hyung inside and when the door closes I see the girls banging on the door.

That was a close one…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I need him to understand the consequence behind his decision if he does decide to tell everyone…

“Hyung… if you don’t mind… I think that we should go public.” I hear him say. I’m unsure if I want him to go tell the whole world. It’s not cause I’m scared, but because I don’t want Ilhoon to lose his job as a singer.

I look back up at him and I open my mouth to say something, but I get cut off by Ilhoon.

If you want I think that we should go public, but when I say public… I mean that as in some of our closest friends and our parents. I know that if my manager finds out he might get mad, but he might help us keep our secret.” Ilhoon continues.

I stop walking to register what he just said to me.

“Look hyung…I know that it’s risky and I know that if my management finds out I could get kicked out, but I can try my best to keep it a secret from my management.” He says. I realized that he finished what he wanted to say and that he was waiting for my answer.

“Ilhoon-ah… I don’t – “ I start to say, but I stop talking when I hear girls screaming…

“AAAH!!! IT’S JUNG ILHOON FROM BTOB!!!” I look at where the screaming came from and I see that the girls start to run towards us.

I look back at Ilhoon and he leans down and whispers…

“Hyung come on… let’s talk somewhere more private.”

He grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the entrance of the cube studio.

When we reach it I see that the girls are almost here. I look back at Ilhoon to see him press his thumb on the fingerprint scanner and when the door unlocks he pushes it open and drags me inside.

When the door finally closes I see the fans banging on the door.

I look up and look around, who knew Ilhoon practiced with his band here…

 

To be continued…

 

* I’m back from Seattle! I got back not too long ago and as promised I updated this as soon as I got back!