Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang Part 2

New School

No One’s POV:

 

2 hours later…

 

“Yah! Jongup-ah! Junhong-ah! You don’t need to buy anything more. Especially couple shirts! You don’t want people to get the wrong idea do you?” Ilhoon says as he walks up to them who had three bags each, in their hands as they were looking through shirts..

“Yeah hyung…. We should stop getting things. It’s been how long? Two hours already. We should meet up with the rest of the hyungs and head back to the dorm. Ilhoonie-hyung might need to practice too.” Zelo says as he pulls on Jongup’s arm, pulling him away.

“But Junhong-ah! We never to get to go shopping anymore! I need new things to wear!” Jongup says as he looks up at the younger.

“Hyung. It’s been two hours.” Zelo says as he reaches down to grab Jongup’s bags.

Ilhoon watches as he tries his best not to burst out laughing at the sight of the Maknae of BAP trying to reason with his hyung. Although, Ilhoon couldn’t contain his laughter for long so eventually he bursts out laughing, causing Zelo and Jongup to look at him.

“Ilhoonie-hyung? What’s so funny?” Zelo asks curiously while looking at the older.

“You two!” Ilhoon manages out as he turns around while walking out of the store to find Minhyuk and Eunkwang drinking coffee in the store across from them.

This leaves the Maknae line of BAP to look at Ilhoon and back at each other before they run after their hyung and out of the store to the store that was on the opposite side.

“Hey Eunkwang-hyung! Hey Minhyuk-hyung!” Ilhoon says as he walks in while letting out one last chuckle before he pecks Minhyuk’s cheek when he was sure that no one was watching.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah.” They both say at the same time with a smile.

“Hyung! How could you ditch us like that?” Zelo asks as he walks in the store while he drags Jongup behind him.

“Sorry about that guys.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he turns around to face them.

“Are those two best friends or something?” Minhyuk asks quietly as he leans towards Eunkwang so that he’s the only one who could hear his question.

“Yeah. They’ve been friends since before our debuts. Now they’re best buds. You can barely separate them from each other.” Eunkwang says quietly as he lets out a chuckle.

Minhyuk nods as he watches Zelo holding up 6 bags in front of Ilhoon while he holds onto Jongup’s wrist so that Jongup couldn’t walk away into another store.

“Hey Eunkwang-hyung, let’s call Sungjae and Changsub-hyung.” Ilhoon says as he turns around to face the older two.

“Why?” Eunkwang asks curiously.

“It’s been two hours hyung. We should start heading back to the dorm. I want to head to the studio and practice my lines and organize the parts that I’m going to give to Minhyuk-hyung. You should practice your lines too. We probably don’t have that much time left before our comeback you know.” Ilhoon says as he pulls out his phone from his pocket so he could unlock it.

“Ilhoon-ah, we should at least stay a bit longer.” Eunkwang whines to the younger.

“Hyung, we really need to organize the parts. I think that these guys might want to practice too or at least get some of their homework done.” Ilhoon says as he briefly points to the younger males that were standing behind him.

“Junhong-ah, call Himchan-hyung or Yongguk-hyung and tell him to meet us in front of the arcade area in ten minutes.” Ilhoon says as he looks at the younger.

Zelo nods before he quickly pulls out his phone.

“And Jongup-ah, call Daehyun-hyung or Youngjae-hyung and tell him the same thing.” Ilhoon says as he looks at Jongup. Jongup nods before he pulls out his own phone.

Eunkwang eventually gives up and nods as he walks outside the store with Minhyuk following behind him.

“Hope you don’t mind me asking, but you are the leader right?” Minhyuk asks once they sit down on one of the benches as they watch Ilhoon dialing a number with Jongup and Zelo doing the same thing.

“Hm? Oh, Yeah I am. Why?” Eunkwang asks as he looks at Minhyuk who was sitting next to him.

“I was just making sure…. I mean if you’re the leader, then why do you listen to Ilhoon? Isn’t he the Maknae?” Minhyuk asks.

“Well, Ilhoon’s in the Maknae line. He’s actually the second youngest Sungjae’s the Maknae, but all of us usually listen to him though. He does have the best idea’s and he is the most sensible one in the group. He knows what’s best for all of us so all of us listen to him. Sometimes the mangers too. Also he’s really stubborn.” Eunkwang explains as he sees Ilhoon, Jongup and Zelo slide their phones back into their pockets before they walk towards them.

“So we just called the other hyung’s. It’s about a three minute walk from here and the arcade area so we could leave in five minutes.” Ilhoon says as he sits down next to Minhyuk.

“Why are we going to the arcade Ilhoon-ah?” Eunkwang asks as he looks at Ilhoon.

“Well, you wanted to stay a little longer and so did these two so I thought instead of shopping, we could play games at the arcade instead. I already talked to Yonghyun-hyung and Jongwon-hyung and they said that they would pay for us to play at the arcade for about an hour before we head back our dorms.” Ilhoon says.

“Yeah. We talked to our mangers and they said they’re willing to do the same thing. We’re just going to head to the dorms with you guys too because we’re going to the same school as you.” Zelo says with a smile.

“Sit down Jongup-ah, Junhong-ah. Your legs are going to get sore.” Ilhoon says as he motions for them to sit down.

Zelo and Jongup nods before Zelo sits down next to Ilhoon and Jongup sits down next to Zelo.

“Hyung, I was wondering if you could help me with my rap parts and if you could look over my lyrics that I wrote for fun.” Zelo says as he looks over to Ilhoon.

“Sure Junhong-ah. You know that you can come to me whenever you need something.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Hey Hoonie-hyung, we should get going. It’s been five minutes.” Jongup says as he looks at his watch.

“Hm? Oh! Right Okay. Let’s go hyung.” Ilhoon says as he looks over to Eunkwang and Minhyuk as he gets up with BAP’s Maknae line.

“I guess he does know the best for all the members.” Minhyuk says quietly to Eunkwang.

The older nods with a smile as they walk faster to catch up to the three younger boys.

 

To be continued….