At The Arcade

New School

No One’s POV:

Eunkwang slowly nods, not really sure how to answer Minhyuk. When Minhyuk sees this he pats Eunkwang on the back and wraps an arm around him.

After a couple of minutes the mangers walks up to them with cards in their hands. BtoB’s manger hands the BtoB members the cards while BAP’s manager hands the BAP members the cards after the guys walk up to them.

“Have fun guys! We’ll be back in an hour!” Both manger’s say at the same time before they walk off, leaving the members.

Zelo and Jongup drag Ilhoon into the arcade with them while the other members follow behind.

Minhyuk watches Zelo jump on Ilhoon’s back as Jongup keeps the older up so that he doesn’t fall over. When Minhyuk sees this, he has to admit that he was starting to get a little jealous.

Eunkwang seemed to sense Minhyuk’s jealousy when he pats Minhyuk’s shoulder to try and calm him down.

“Do you want to join them Minhyuk-ah?” Eunkwang asks as he looks at Zelo who managed to convince Ilhoon to carry him over to the basketball-shooting game while Jongup keeps Ilhoon steady as he walks. Eunkwang then shifts his attention to Minhyuk who was silently fuming with jealousy as he nods quickly to answer the others question.

Eunkwang lets out a smile as he walks with Minhyuk and walks up to Ilhoon who was letting Zelo down in front of the game as Jongup was making sure that Zelo let go so that Ilhoon doesn’t fall over.

“Hey hyung! You’re here to join us?” Ilhoon asks a little breathless because he just carried Zelo who was taller than him by a couple inches from the front of the arcade to the very back. He had to admit, considering that it was an arcade it was huge.

“Yeah! What are you guys up to?” Eunkwang asks with a smile as he watches Jongup and Zelo stand in front of the basketball-shooting game. Zelo stood in front of the one that was on the far right and Jongup stood in front of the one that was on the far left, leaving the one in the middle for Ilhoon.

“Playing this game. Junhong wanted to play it.” Ilhoon responds with a smile as he points towards the younger rapper. He was about to turn around, but he looks back to face the older two members when he hears Minhyuk speak up.

“Why were you carrying Junhong?” Minhyuk asks, guessing that Zelo’s real name was Junhong because everyone was calling him by that.

“Oh, I lost in a game of rock paper scissors with Jongup. The loser was supposed to carry Junhong to this game.” Ilhoon explains to the two older members.

After Minhyuk hears this, he relaxes a little.

Ilhoon then turns around to face the game.

“Ready hyung?” Zelo asks as he takes the card out of his pocket.

Jongup and Ilhoon nod as they do the same thing. They scan their cards and listen to the countdown that starts from 20 seconds.

“Loser has to buy coffee?” Jongup asks as he looks up to the countdown which reached 15 seconds.

“I’m in.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he looks over to the younger.

“So am I.” Zelo says as he looks up to the countdown which reached 10 seconds.

The three guys let a smile play on their lips as the machine beeped and they started their match.

Zelo, Jongup and Ilhoon all used to play basketball so it was exciting to see who would win.

 

Who’s going to win? Read on to find out….

 

To be continued….