Penjae: Answer

New School

No One’s POV:

“Don’t joke around like that Sungjae-yah.” Peniel says after a while of silence letting out a nervous chuckle.

“I’m not joking hyung.” Sungjae replies with a serious facial expression playing on his face.

“You know… I almost fell for that.” Peniel says as he turns around while letting out a chuckle that hid his pain.

With a frown playing on his face, Sungjae turned and grabbed onto Peniel’s arm and turned him around so that the rapper was facing him.

“What is it Sungjae-yah?” Peniel asks with a confused expression.

Sungjae starts hesitating if he should do what he was thinking of.

“Are you okay?” Peniel asks when he sees Sungjae hesitating.

After Sungjae hears the three words, he looks down slightly at the rapper before he pulls on the older's arm and presses his lips on the rapper’s.

Peniel stands frozen in spot while his heart was going wild.

Sungjae pulled away while loosening his grip on the rapper as he turned around quickly and tried to walk away, but Peniel stopped him with wide eyes.

“What was that?” Peniel questions, eyes wide and a shocked expression playing on his face.

“My feelings.” Sungjae responds as he pulls away.

Feeling the younger pull away from him, Peniel acted quickly and pulled the younger in for a kiss that was filled with passion.

Sungjae’s eyes widened for a brief moment before he let them slowly fall close when he started to kiss back as he s his arms around Peniel’s neck and tangled his hands into the rappers hair. When Peniel felt Sungjae respond to the kiss, he relaxed slightly before he placed his hands on the youngers waist, pulling the maknae towards him.

After a while, Sungjae pulled away breathless, needing air. Peniel on the other hand opened his eyes and mentally whined at the loss, but looked up slightly to look at Sungjae.

“I love you hyung.” Sungjae says in a gentle voice with a warm smile.

This makes Peniel’s heart flutter and his lips form a wide smile.

“I love you too Sungjae-yah. For a while now.” Peniel replies.

“Do you want to go find the others and tell them?” Sungjae suggests with a smile as he lets go of the other.

“Whatever you want.” Peniel replies as he lets go of Sungjae and turns to walk to his closet so that he could grab a white t-shirt before he slips it on.

“I guess we have time before he need to meet with manger-hyung. Go change and we’ll go.” Peniel adds on as he grabs a black snapback and puts it on before he walks over to where his phone, wallet and keys were to slip them into his pocket.

Sungjae nods before he walks over to his own closet and changes into a pair of black track pants, a black tank top and slips on a grey hoodie. He then slips his own wallet, keys and phone into his pocket before he grabs his duffle bag that had fresh clothes, underwear and a pair of Jordan 1 KO shoes that he only wore when he practiced at the dance studio before he walked over to where Peniel was standing.

Peniel also had a duffle bag with fresh clothes, underwear and a pair of Jordan VI.

When both guys got their things, Sungjae slipped on a pair of black converse high tops while Peniel slipped on a pair of white high tops before they both walk out of their dorm room and lock the door. Then they head towards Ilhoon and Minhyuk’s shared room.

After a bit of walking they arrive at the two rappers room. Sungjae reaches for the handle and it was surprisingly unlocked so he opens the door to find a sight that he didn’t really need/want to see.

 

To be continued….