Final

New School

No One’s POV:

“About Ilhoon…. Ilhoon takes rapping really seriously. He might seem like a completely different person.” Eunkwang says in a serious tone.

“What do you mean?” Minhyuk questions.

“As you probably know, Ilhoon’s usually a relaxed and chill guy, but when it comes to something that’s related to music, he becomes very serious and a little bit scary. He also says things that he regrets saying, so don’t take everything he says hard. It may be different with you, but I’m not sure.” Eunkwang says.

Before Minhyuk could respond, Ilhoon opened the door and walked in, with a disk in one hand.

“What?” Ilhoon questions when he sees the two guys staring at him.

Minhyuk nods quickly as he watches Ilhoon turn around to sit down in the chair again and slide the desk in.

“All right! Shall we get started? But before we do, did you relax your vocals hyung?” Ilhoon questions Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

 

Half way into the practice….

 

“Eunkwangie-hyung! I told you that you needed to sing more clearly! It just sounds like your mumbling!! You don’t want to let down our Melodies do you!?” Ilhoon yells at the leader who had his head hung.

Minhyuk now knew what Eunkwang meant that Ilhoon becomes a whole new person. It was like Minhyuk didn’t even know who Ilhoon was anymore.

“You need to calm down Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says in a gentle voice as he wraps his arms around the youngers waist, pressing his chest against Ilhoon’s back.

“Alright…. I’m sorry hyung. I think I got a little carried away.” Ilhoon apologizes to Eunkwang.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Eunkwang quickly responds, taken aback at the scene in front of him.

It was rare to see Ilhoon calm down that quickly when it concerned something about music.

Minhyuk looks up at Eunkwang and shows the leader a warm smile.

“I’m going to go down to the café and get something to drink. Want anything?” Ilhoon says with a smile as he pulls away from Minhyuk.

“The usual.” Eunkwang simply replies, giving the rapper a smile.

“What about you hyung?” Ilhoon asks after he nods briefly as he turns around to face Minhyuk.

“Get me what your getting. I like all types of coffee anyway.” Minhyuk responds before he watches Ilhoon nod and walk out of the room.

“I see what you mean Eunkwang-ah.” Minhyuk says as he turns to face Eunkwang after Ilhoon left.

“I’ve never seen him calm down that fast.” Eunkwang says in a surprised tone.

Minhyuk just shows the leader a smile that said ‘sorry’ as a response.

“Come on Minhyuk-ah…. Let’s get back to practice.

 

The day of their comeback….

 

“Come on hyung!!! Let’s go! We are on next!!!” Sungjae and Peniel yells as they grab onto Minhyuk’s arms and starts to pull on them.

“No!!! What if I make a mistake!!! I am not stepping onto that stage!!!” Minhyuk yells back as he resists with all his strength.

“Hoonie-hyung! Help us get your boyfriend on that stage!!!!!” Sungjae yells as he turns to look at Ilhoon who was on the couch, texting on his phone.

Ilhoon looks up from his phone to look at Sungjae who moved to push Minhyuk out the door while Peniel was doing the same, but Minhyuk had his hands grabbing the door frame and resisting.

Ilhoon looks back down to his phone and quickly types a ‘I’ll talk to you later’ text and sends it to BAP’s maknae, Zelo, before he slips his phone into his pocket and stands up.

“Come on hyung. You’ll do great! You did great in the rehearsal earlier today so there’s no need to be nervous.” Ilhoon says in a comforting tone with a genuine smile as he reached Minhyuk.

“You’ll do fine hyung. Let’s go.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he pushes Sungjae and Peniel away before he wraps an around the older's shoulders.

Minhyuk simply nods before he follows Ilhoon onto the stage that would introduce him into the Kpop idol society.

This is it…. I came to Seoul to study because I got accepted and now I’m here as a singer…..

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the fanfic that started it all! This was the very first fanfic that I started with when I started writing. Hope you enjoyed it!! Please tell me what you thought! No hate please~