Changsub and Hyunsik

New School

No One’s POV:

With Hyunsik, Changsub, Himchan and Yongguk….

 

“How’s your love life going Changsub-ah?” Himchan asks as he wraps an arm around Changsub’s shoulder before they walk ahead of Hyunsik and Yongguk.

“What do you mean?” Changsub asks with a confused facial expression.

“You know what I mean….” Himchan says with a smirk as he give Changsub a wink, but his smirk disappears when Changsub really doesn’t know what he was talking about.

“You don’t know?”

Changsub just shakes his head as he stares at Himchan in confusion.

“Oh…. I’ll let you on a little secret…. Have you noticed how people around you are acting lately? Maybe how a CERTAIN somebody is acting around you?” Himchan says with a smirk as he looks behind them to see Hyunsik and Yongguk talking.

“What do you mean? All of them act the same way. They’re all nice to me.” Changsub says still confused on what Himchan was trying to hint at.

“You know Changsub-ah…. Your either aware about this, but you just don’t want to admit it or your really oblivious.” Himchan states as he shoves Changsub before he puts his hands in his pockets.

“Himchan-hyung! I am not oblivious!!” Changsub yells at Himchan who just lets out a chuckle.

 

With Yongguk and Hyunsik….

 

“Hey Hyunsik-ah…. When are you going to tell him” Yongguk asks Hyunsik as he slows down so that they distance themselves from Himchan and Changsub so they can’t overhear.

“Tell who what?” Hyunsik asks as he slows down too so that he’s walking besides Yongguk.

“You know…. Changsub that you have feelings for him.” Yongguk says with a smirk as he lowers his voice so only him and Hyunsik could hear.

“Is it that obvious?” Hyunsik asks worried as he looks ahead of them to see Changsub and Himchan talking, but Changsub has a confused expression.

“Not really…. We’re just really observant.”

“We?”

“Yeah…. We. All of the BAP members know that your head over heals for him, but I guess the members in your group aren’t that observant.” Yongguk explains.

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Well, I guess it could be in some ways, but in other ways it could be a terrible thing.” Yongguk says as he looks forward and watches Himchan shove Changsub.

“You don’t think he knows…. Do you?” Hyunsik asks worried.

Suddenly they hear Changsub yell at Himchan that he isn’t oblivious so Yongguk smiles before responding.

“My guess…. He doesn’t know yet. He will find out eventually…. It’s Changsub, what will you expect…. It seems like he doesn’t pay attention, but let me tell you…. He really does. You might want to tell him before he find out on his own Hyunsik-ah.” Yongguk says with a smile before he walks a bit faster to catch up to Himchan and Changsub, leaving Hyunsik walking behind them.

“Yah! Lim Hyunsik! You coming?”

Hyunsik looks up and sees Changsub putting a hand on Yongguk and Himchan’s shoulder stopping them.

“Coming hyung!” Hyunsik says with a smile as he jogs up to them.

Even though the other guys were talking, Hyunsik was having a debate inside his head.

 

Should I tell him?

No, what if he doesn’t like me back. It would get awkward then….

What happens if he finds out though.

I’ll make sure that I keep my feelings hidden….

He’s going to find out sooner or later, just tell him.

It could ruin our friendship….

 

Hyunsik snaps out of his thoughts when he feels a hand being placed on his shoulder.

“Hey…. You okay?” Changsub asks as he looks at Hyunsik who’s face became red when he looked up and saw how close Changsub was standing.

“Uh… Y-yeah, I’m fine hyung.” Hyunsik says with a smile.

“You sure? Your face is red…. Do you have a cold?” Changsub asks as he places the back of his hand on Hyunsik’s forehead.

“No, I’m fine.” Hyunsik says as he removes Changsub’s hand.

Changsub looks unsure, but he just nods before he returns his attention back to Himchan and Yongguk.

Hyunsik lets out a sigh before he lets out a smile and jumps on Yongguk’s back.

 

To be continued….