Ilhoon's POV

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

After sitting at the table for 10 mins after Peniel left, I finally stood up and walked towards the door. Before I walked out I threw my empty cup out in the trash and grabbed my phone. I dialed Minhyuk and was debating if I should tell him about this.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah”

“Hyung”

“Is something wrong Ilhoon-ah?”

“Um… No. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll see you back at the dorm” I say before I hang up.

Augh! With all these thoughts in my mind I don’t think that I could go to Minhyuk-hyung and see him without saying something stupid.

I walk to the studio and decide to go work out there so I can take my mind off of it for a little while.

I put my finger on the scanner and walk in. I go upstairs to the gym. I head towards one of the shelves and pull out a tank top, sweatpants, socks, sneakers and a hoodie. I take the clothes and walk into one of the change rooms and change into them. When I walk out I place my clothes that I wore on one of the benches.

I stretch and walk over to the bench press. I was lifting weights until Hyunsik-hyung walked in. He walked over and said…

“What’s wrong Ilhoon-ah?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“You always use the bench press by yourself when something’s bothering you.”

“Did you know Sungjae loves me?” I blurt out, but after I say that I continue my workout.

“Yeah… You didn’t?” As soon as herd that I almost dropped the weights on my chest, but thankfully hyung caught it in time.

“Wait What!?” I say as soon as I place the weights on the bars and sit up.

“He’s so obvious. How could you have not known that”

We were talking and working out for a couple of hours, but suddenly Hyunsik-hyung got up and said that we should really take a shower and leave so that we don’t miss school tomorrow.

“Um… Hyung… you should go… tell my teachers that I can’t go to class tomorrow please.”

“Sure, but why?”

“I think I need some time to myself tomorrow. Tell Minhyuk-hyung that I needed to take care of some things if he looks for me and tell the others to do that too.”

“Ok, Sure” he says as he takes his stuff and takes a shower.

When he gets out he leaves and then I’m by myself at the studio. After I take a shower.

Thankfully there are extra beds in the studio just in case if one of us or some of us has to stay over night. I plug in my phone and place it beside the bed. After I go lie in a bed and pull over the covers. I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

I’ll go back tomorrow… I need to clear my mind first…

 

To Be Continued…