Intruders

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

I wonder how you taste…” I say with a smirk.

When I turned around to close the door and lock it again I herd the front door slide open. I quickly pushed Minhyuk-hyung away.

“Hyung hurry… get yourself sorted out and lets finish this back at the dorm. I herd someone coming.” I said while I pulled on my shirt.

We both walked out of the room pretending nothing happened. When we walked out I ran into Changsub-hyung, Hyunsik-hyung and Sungjae. Changsub-hyung smiled and walked towards me and held out his hand.

“Ilhoon-ah! You forgot your hat back at the bar.” I hear him say as Peniel and Eunkwang-hyung walk in.

“Yeah… thanks” I say as I take my hat from him. I turn around and pull Minhyuk-hyung beside me and say…

“Sungjae-ah, Changsub-hyung, Eunkwang-hyung, Peniel-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung… this is my roommate…” I wrap my arm around him and pull him close.

“And my new boyfriend” I say and give them a smile.

Everyone looks at me shocked and then they start to smile… everyone besides Sungjae.

“Ilhoon-ah! Congrats!” Changsub-hyung yells slapping me.

“Our Ilhoon has grown up!” Eunkwang-hyung says pretending to get emotional.

“Congratulations Ilhoon-ah! I’m happy for you!” Hyunsik-hyung says patting me on the back.

“Congratulations hyung… I’m happy for you.” Sungjae says.

“Thanks everyone” I say with a smile and I glance over and see that Minhyuk-hyung and Eunkwang-hyung were talking with a bit of a distance between the rest of us.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

Eunkwang-hyung walked towards me and pulled me aside saying that he wanted to tell me something.

“Hi… I’m Eunkwang. I’m the leader and oldest of the group.” He says with a serious face.

“Hi… I’m Minhyuk. Ilhoon’s roommate and…” I glance over at Ilhoon and finish talking…

“Ilhoon’s New boyfriend”

“Look… I’m going to trust that you’ll be careful with Ilhoon’s heart and love. He’s been… Well… You can say… He’s been getting hurt emotionally a lot lately.”

“Don’t worry… I wouldn’t do anything to hurt him”

“Good… But if he ever does come crying to me because you hurt him I will come after you”
“I’ll remember that”

“Good. I think that we should go back to Ilhoon” He says with a smile now.

“Yeah”

 

No One’s POV:

Minhyuk and Eunkwang walk back to Ilhoon and Minhyuk wraps his arm around Ilhoon’s waist.

“It’s getting late so I think that we should all head back” Ilhoon says looking down at Minhyuk smiling.

Ilhoon grabbed Minhyuk’s hand and started to walk out the door.

“Hyung!” Sungjae yells right before the two leave.

“What is it Sungjae-ah?”

“Don’t forget that we have to come meet at the studio by 8 in the morning tomorrow to talk to the manager-hyung’s”

“Ok… Bye” Ilhoon says walking out the door.

They walk down the stairs, out of the Cube studio, Down the sidewalk all the way to their dorm still holding hands.

Once Ilhoon closes the door behind them he grabs Minhyuk in for a kiss.

“You know… I still want to know how you taste”

 

To be Continued…