What will Ilhoon say?

New School

Minhyuk’s POV:

After I replied with “Maybe…” the bar tender said one last thing to me before he left. That one thing that he said was,

You know… I going to tell you something that I’ve learned after living for this long… make sure that you hold onto things that you love and never let go. If you do let go or give up on getting what you love and if you do let that thing you love slip out of your reach or fingers… you can’t get it back. I guess what I’m trying is… give it a shot and take the.”

After that he walked away. All of a sudden I heard screaming from outside and then I heard the door open.

I turn around to see Ilhoon and the rest of his Band members. I hear one of the girls yell that she loves him and that he’s their favorite. I look at the girl and see that she is really pretty.

Should I still take the risk and tell him? I mean he has these amazing and beautiful girls that love him where ever he goes. I mean who can blame them… he’s absolutely stunning.

He just smiles and takes a picture with them and sit at a table with his Band members. I can’t help myself from staring.

The guy beside Ilhoon looks directly at me and starts to whisper something into Ilhoon's ear. Just after the guy finishes talking Ilhoon turns around and looks at me.

! I got to get out of here. I hear a chair pull out, but I’m too busy gathering my things to look behind me to see who got up.

After I finish grabbing my things I walk out of the bar, but before I can start running I feel a hand grab my arm. When I turn around I see Ilhoon staring at me with anger and worry in his eyes.

Now I’m scared on what he’s going to say…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

When I turn around I see Minhyuk-hyung! Although when I look at him he turns away and starts grabbing his things.

“Changsub-Hyung, I got to go tell the other’s I’m sorry and that I’ll grab a drink with them another time.” I say quickly and after Hyung agrees to I put my jacket on, grab my phone off the table and stand up.

When I look in the direction where Minhyuk-Hyung was he wasn’t there. Instead he was at the door and about to walk out. I ran to him and by the he walked out I managed to catch up to him.

I was guessing that he might make a run for it so I grabbed him by his arm. When he turns around he looks at me and I can see that he looks scared…

 

To be continued…