Who's at the Bar?

New School

Minhyuk’s POV:

I know I shouldn’t be mad at Ilhoon… I mean he was only trying to calm me down.

I kept walking and passed the United Cube studio… the place where some of the most famous bands were contracted.

I kept walking and I saw a bar. I decided that I might as well grab a drink. I opened the door and walked in. I sat down in front of where the single seats were. The bar tender walked up to me and asked me what I wanted. I told him that I just wanted whiskey. then he walked away a couple of minutes later he returned. He handed me a glass with ice and a bottle of whiskey.

I thanked him and I gave him the money, just incase that I get too drunk and I forget to pay. After that he walked away. Although he came back shortly after asking what was wrong. I knew he was a complete stranger, but I still told him about Ilhoon and how I feel.

After I finished my story he just nodded his head and replied by saying…

“You know Minhyuk-shi… I think that it’ll be best if you tell him how you feel. It’s better to take the risk, don’t you think. Also if he does deny you… then at least he knows how you feel around him. Who knows! Maybe he does like you back!”

“Maybe…” I say as I poor myself another glass of Whiskey.

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I finished getting ready. I decided to take a shower and let my hair droop down. When I finished getting ready I was wearing a black snapback, Dark blue jeans and a black sweater that had stars on it.

I walked out of my dorm and walked to the studio to meet up with the rest of the members. When I walked up to them they all smiled and greeted me.

“HYUNG! NOW YOU’RE HERE! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” Sungjae yelled

“Good to see you too…”

“Ilhoon-ah!” The rest said at the same time.

“Lets go!” Eunkwang–hyung said.

After that we started to head down to the bar. It wasn’t that long of a walk, but when people kept stopping you for a picture or autograph it seemed like a really long walk.

When we finally got there and walked in a group of girls yelled…

“OH MY GOD! IT’S BTOB!!! WE LOVE YOU! YOUR OUR FAVORITE MEMBER ILHOON! COULD WE GET A PICTURE?!”

I just smile and agree. I take the picture with them. After that we decide to sit down at one of the tables. All of us ask for beer and we started talking.

We talked about a bunch of different things. We would sometimes talk about school and sometimes we would talk about how busy our schedules are.

“Ilhoon-ah… You see that guy over there at the counter…” Changsub-hyung tells me in a whisper.

“Ummm…” I was going to turn around until he stopped me.

“Don’t look now, but he’s been staring at you for a while now…” then he lets go so I can turn around and look.

When I do turn around to see who this “guy” is I find out that it’s…

 

To be continued…