Sungjae and Peniel _____?

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

After I hang up I grab my things and walk out the door. I run into Sungjae and Changsub.

“Hyung? Where are you going?”

“Oh I’m just leaving to go get something to eat. You know… with Minhyuk-hyung. I have to tell him the news and stuff like that so… you know. Might as well”

“You going on … like a date?”

“Sure you can call it that” I feel my cheeks heating up.

“Ooooohhhh!!! Ilhoon-ah! I’ve never seen you like a person who goes on dates! Were you the one who called Minhyuk out to have dinner with him or did he ask you?”

I look away in embarrassment

“I asked him…” When I look up I see Sungjae looking kind of mad. What is going on with him?

“Well you don’t want to be late with you date!” Changsub-hyung says pushing me inside the Elevator as it opens before I have a chance to ask Sungjae what’s wrong.

“Uh… Sungjae-ah” I say before Sungjae storms off and the door closes.

What is going on with him lately?

 

Sungjae’s POV:

Ilhoon-hyung’s going on a date! I thought he hated dating because he was lazy! He even said so himself!

I storm off. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my shoulder and turn around. It was Peniel-hyung.

“Sungjae-ah What’s wrong?” he asks me concerned.

I couldn’t help it, but break down and start crying in his arms. I tell him about my love to Ilhoon-hyung and everything. When I glance up at him I see him looking kind of annoyed and jealous.

When I pull away and look at him again he still looks jealous and angry, but when he see’s me looking at him he smiles and goes back to comforting me.

What’s with that look on Peniel-hyung’s face?

 

Peniel’s POV:

Augh! I knew that Sungjae had a crush on Ilhoon! I didn’t want to believe it though… he’s my love and my crush. I want him all to myself, but of course he has to be in love with Ilhoon.

How can I compete with Ilhoon? He’s way hotter than me!

I was lost in my thoughts, but when I look back to face Sungjae I see him staring at me.

! Did he figure out how I feel? Probably not… not yet anyway…

I force a smile out trying to hide what’s bothering me. When he keeps staring I just pull him into another hug trying to comfort him.

Obviously I need to talk to Ilhoon about this…

 

A/N: How do you like the story/fanfic so far? Please give me feedback. Also if you want me to add anything in the story/fanfic that you might want to see comment below or you can message me!

Thank you for reading!